Woman fatally knifes thug in subway attack

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Several thugs tried to drag a woman off a Queens subway train Thursday night, but she fought back and fatally stabbed one of her tormenters before fleeing on another train, police said.

The large group of men - perhaps as many as eight - surrounded the woman outside a chicken restaurant above the 21st St.-Queensbridge station about 9 p.m., police and a witness said.

"They tried to physically drag her off the train, but she fights back," one cop said.

The struggle continued as the group pulled her off the train and dragged her up the stairs to the mezzanine level.

At one point, the woman stabbed one of her attackers - identified by family as Thomas Winston, 29 - multiple times in the chest.

Read more: Woman fatally knifes thug in subway attack, then flees on F train

I'd like to meet this lady.

The "victim" was living in a homeless shelter and had a 10 month old baby (living with others of course). Sure wish they could put some birth control in the soup kitchen.

Several thugs tried to drag a woman off a Queens subway train Thursday night, but she fought back and fatally stabbed one of her tormenters before fleeing on another train, police said.

The large group of men - perhaps as many as eight - surrounded the woman outside a chicken restaurant above the 21st St.-Queensbridge station about 9 p.m., police and a witness said.

"They tried to physically drag her off the train, but she fights back," one cop said.

The struggle continued as the group pulled her off the train and dragged her up the stairs to the mezzanine level.

At one point, the woman stabbed one of her attackers - identified by family as Thomas Winston, 29 - multiple times in the chest.

7 witnesses? She is probably gonna get sued at the very least if not charged with a crime. Our great legal system in action.

You remember the great rally cry of " Rape is not a death sentence". I remember a case where a BIG as 16 year old tried to attack an old guy in his house after the kid got caught breaking in. The guy shot the kid once in the chest. He died.

We then were subjected to the whines and bellyaches of the kids family crying that breaking and entering and threatening to beat someone to a pulp is not a crime that rates the death penalty. THEY demanded JUSTICE. These people did not even argue the boy did not do it. Nor that he had done it numerous times before. Just that the old guy had no right to defend himself and his property.

He was never charged but we got to listen to some of the cops claim cause he did not weep like a baby that the boy died he was a cold blooded killer.

The "victim" was living in a homeless shelter and had a 10 month old baby (living with others of course). Sure wish they could put some birth control in the soup kitchen.

Ohh look, it starts. "victim"? What would you call someone attacked by 8 men? Maybe she was asking for it?

Like you said Sarge, some nimrod will say their only crime was chasing someone. "Hey - kids do that stuff all the time. Just like lighting firecrackers on airplanes..." :cuckoo:

That and the majority of witnesses were the attackers!

It's New York. She will get charged for carrying an illegal weapon (the knife). That is the Democratic way. If this had been any decent place she would have shot the fuckers point blank and been given a citation by the police for doing her civic duty.

I'd like to meet her too--and congratulate her for ridding the world of at least one oxygen stealing sorry sack of shit!

Well done! :clap2:

Good for her. She did what she needed to do to survive.

Yep. Good for her. One has to wonder though.... 7 witnesses and no one helped? I believe the phrase 'what the fuck' is an appropriate response.

What?

:disbelief:

If 7 people helped the lady by beating off her attackers, then you'd be the first to complain they were tarnishing civil society's standards by behaving like vigilantes!

Were the attackers Negroes? I bet they were Negroes.

Yep. Good for her. One has to wonder though.... 7 witnesses and no one helped? I believe the phrase 'what the fuck' is an appropriate response.

What?

If 7 people helped the lady by beating off her attackers, then you'd be the first to complain they were tarnishing civil society's standards by behaving like vigilantes!

No I wouldn't. I would be perfectly fine with people who step in to help others. You mistake my stance that 'society' as a whole should not act like a bunch of thugs with helping one's fellow man. I am not some bleeding heart liberal, Samson.

What?

No I wouldn't. I would be perfectly fine with people who step in to help others. You mistake my stance that 'society' as a whole should not act like a bunch of thugs with helping one's fellow man. I am not some bleeding heart liberal, Samson.

Just when it comes to punishing criminals, right?

It is simple, the concept of redemption and getting criminals back as productive members of society does not work. Just check the rate at which criminals recommit crimes.

Prisons should be all about PUNISHMENT not rehabilitation. Hard labor, no frills, a cot and 3 hot meals a day. No phones, no TV's, no college. Work eat and sleep.

We should have a 2 tiered criminal system. The first step in the process should be determining if a person should be rehabilitated or put in prison. Any repeat criminal goes to prison.

Rehabilitation should not be prison at all. It should be minimum security with school, education and therapy. ANYONE in that system that goes violent or escapes goes straight to Prison.

Prison should be a work farm. You work 8 hours a day. Get your 3 meals and have a cot to sleep on. No amenities at all.

What?

Just when it comes to punishing criminals, right?

It is simple, the concept of redemption and getting criminals back as productive members of society does not work. Just check the rate at which criminals recommit crimes.

Prisons should be all about PUNISHMENT not rehabilitation. Hard labor, no frills, a cot and 3 hot meals a day. No phones, no TV's, no college. Work eat and sleep.

We should have a 2 tiered criminal system. The first step in the process should be determining if a person should be rehabilitated or put in prison. Any repeat criminal goes to prison.

Rehabilitation should not be prison at all. It should be minimum security with school, education and therapy. ANYONE in that system that goes violent or escapes goes straight to Prison.

Prison should be a work farm. You work 8 hours a day. Get your 3 meals and have a cot to sleep on. No amenities at all.

I have no problem with any of that.

As I said, I'm not some bleeding heart liberal. Samson's comments come from what I said about disagreeing with pedophiles being tortured before executed. I disagree with beating the crap out of someone prior to executing them.

You have to remember No Human Beings live in NYC. Just anthropomorphic animals.

I do find it incredibly worrisome that 7 people saw what was happening and did nothing. What kind of society are we?

You have to remember No Human Beings live in NYC. Just anthropomorphic animals.

I do find it incredibly worrisome that 7 people saw what was happening and did nothing. What kind of society are we?

LOL, the 7 CAME from the fact 8 men were reported to have attacked her. I was being a smart ass and pointing out that in a court case the other 7 attackers would be the only WITNESSES to testify against her for murder.

Post moral.

Post manly.

Post post.

Sadly.

We suffer the same thing in Australia, except delayed.

I feel like I am from the future living here.

Forum List

Back