Woman Embezzled 9.9 MILLION DOLLARS for Shoes!!!!

You must spend all day deciding what to wear.

Hey, Xerox, Let me ask you a question, ‘cause you probably studied this stuff in college. My wool sweater shrinks in the wash, do sheep shrink in the rain?

:eek: You didn't know?!?

She didn't go to college, so she wouldn't know.

Hey, Toxicicy,
I understand you’re mad because you failed the final exam at Ag school: you knocked over the milk bucket.

silly x... if that were true, mississippi wouldn't get $1.78 for every $1.00 it pays in taxes. :eusa_whistle:

just sayin'

You can thank your liberals friends for that. Look at where the money goes. You guessed it: in the hands of Obama supporters. See how that works?

in mississippi? :lol:

it goes to single white mothers who should know enough about safe sex not to get knocked up in the first place.

oh yeah... we were only teaching abstinence only. :eusa_whistle:

Are you saying single white mothers are not Obama supporters? :lol:

Shame on you for making what appears to be a racist remark.

Last edited:
I'm telling ya, i had the best job in the world, being in the shoe industry....women love their shoes!!!! :lol:

You lucky duck. How can I get your job? :D:

Well, you live in one of the right spots....New York! I don't work anymore, retired (young :) )....no jobs up here that i could do with my expertice...though i was just reading up on Maine's History and they were the number one state in the shoe industry at one time, many moons ago.....

The shoe industry has gone overseas, primarily China, Korea and Brazil....what is left in the USA are the parent companies and corporate offices...most everything other than what is made on site in our product development area for prototypes, is made overseas...sad really, it used to be the strength of the entire new england area...

But many shoe companies head quarter in New York City so like i said, you are in the RIGHT SPOT!

Women love their shoes....even if times are tough, or they get fat, their shoe size stays the same, which makes them feel good! :lol:

I loved trying to figure out what women were going to demand next and making certain we had it! And I was on the list of testers for the product, so when we got our first 18 pair run of various sizes out of the factory in China or Brazil making it, I always got a pair for free in my size as a fit test and quality test!! AWESOME job! :lol:

care

Do you remember bow shoes, Care?

They were round toed flats that girls tied with ribbons in colors to match their outfits?

My first wife was in the shoe business in PA and knew the guy who invented that style. He made a small fortune on it.

Can't remember his company..

Man I'm old.

I remember when shoes were still designed and even made in many cases in New York.

I have never met a woman who was not obsessed with shoes.

Even women who, quite frankly, didn't give a damn about fashion cared about having exactly the right shoe for the occassion, weather and outfit.

Hi editec, good to meet you.

Shoes mean next to nothing to me.

You have just met a woman who cares nothing about shoes other than they are to be comfortable and functional.

Last edited:
You lucky duck. How can I get your job? :D:

Well, you live in one of the right spots....New York! I don't work anymore, retired (young :) )....no jobs up here that i could do with my expertice...though i was just reading up on Maine's History and they were the number one state in the shoe industry at one time, many moons ago.....

The shoe industry has gone overseas, primarily China, Korea and Brazil....what is left in the USA are the parent companies and corporate offices...most everything other than what is made on site in our product development area for prototypes, is made overseas...sad really, it used to be the strength of the entire new england area...

But many shoe companies head quarter in New York City so like i said, you are in the RIGHT SPOT!

Women love their shoes....even if times are tough, or they get fat, their shoe size stays the same, which makes them feel good! :lol:

I loved trying to figure out what women were going to demand next and making certain we had it! And I was on the list of testers for the product, so when we got our first 18 pair run of various sizes out of the factory in China or Brazil making it, I always got a pair for free in my size as a fit test and quality test!! AWESOME job! :lol:

care

Do you remember bow shoes, Care?

They were round toed flats that girls tied with ribbons in colors to match their outfits?

My first wife was in the shoe business in PA and knew the guy who invented that style. He made a small fortune on it.

Can't remember his company..

Man I'm old.

I remember when shoes were still designed and even made in many cases in New York.

I have never met a woman who was not obsessed with shoes.

Even women who, quite frankly, didn't give a damn about fashion cared about having exactly the right shoe for the occassion, weather and outfit.

Sam and Libby Edleman....reinvented the ballerina flat....when i was a buyer for a major retail corporation before i went in to manufacturing/whole sale, bought/sold over a quarter of a million pairs of those ballerina flats...in every color you can imagine! we carried about 10 colors, they were available to buy in 20 colors at least!

It was the hottest shoe to hit the footwear industry in my lifetime,

next to the Reebok Freestyle Aerobic shoe, which introduced soft glove leather in to the athletic shoe market, along with introducing ''categories'' in to the Athletic business that never existed before, like Aerobic shoes, cross trainers, walking shoes etc.... prior to this, each category was not marketed....only things like the Converse All Star hitop were promoted for basketball....other than that, you bought a running shoe...

Capezio's was the original ballerina fashion flat...this also could be what your ex wife carried....

but more than likely it was the Sam and Libby, ballerina flat and your wife met or knew sam edlemann...when he and libby first introduced the bowed ballerina flat they did alot of ''trunk shows'' and ''personal appearances'' for the stores that first bought and introduced their product...alot of grass roots appearances and selling.

This couple became multi millionaires...in the hundreds of millions... with this one item that they created, had made, and sold to retailers...they had the right item, at the right price, at the right time.

care

Forum List

Back