Woman Embezzled 9.9 MILLION DOLLARS for Shoes!!!!

Couldn't get any better... I'll have to keep that in mind...I don't know why I like shoes so much. More than clothes, more than handbags. Perhaps it's the variety. Maybe it's because shoes can give you instant personality. Depending on my mood I can be athletic girl, shy girl, hip girl, geeky girl, bohemian girl, professional girl, sexy girl...When I use to commute to work, I use to study people's shoes and try figure out their personalities from their shoes. This should probably under the thread "One Weird Thing About You." It sounds very weird now that I'm reading it...

When I'm going to work, I wear:

120665_056_45.jpg

When I'm working in the yard, I wear:

120665_056_45.jpg

When I'm going on a walk, I wear:

120665_056_45.jpg

When I'm going to the dump, I wear:

120665_056_45.jpg

When I'm going to the store, I wear:

120665_056_45.jpg

When I'm going out to eat, I wear:

120665_056_45.jpg

When I'm in the house, I wear:

33402_s.jpg

Walking through the department store.......

If there is a woman in front of me, and we pass the shoe department, I know I will have a clear path because every single one of them stops to look at the shoes.

Shoes are pointless. I never look at a woman's shoes. She could be barefoot, and as long she's not standing in a public bathroom, I wouldn't care.

men usually don't....unless they are gay or in the Fashion business!

It's more appreciated by girls!

Couldn't get any better... I'll have to keep that in mind...I don't know why I like shoes so much. More than clothes, more than handbags. Perhaps it's the variety. Maybe it's because shoes can give you instant personality. Depending on my mood I can be athletic girl, shy girl, hip girl, geeky girl, bohemian girl, professional girl, sexy girl...When I use to commute to work, I use to study people's shoes and try figure out their personalities from their shoes. This should probably under the thread "One Weird Thing About You." It sounds very weird now that I'm reading it...

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

33402_s.jpg

You must spend all day deciding what to wear.

Hey, Xerox, Let me ask you a question, ‘cause you probably studied this stuff in college. My wool sweater shrinks in the wash, do sheep shrink in the rain?

Last edited:
Shoes are pointless. I never look at a woman's shoes. She could be barefoot, and as long she's not standing in a public bathroom, I wouldn't care.

I have such a hard time in the morning ... do I want to wear the black, or tan combat boots?:eusa_eh:

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

120665_056_45.jpg

33402_s.jpg

You must spend all day deciding what to wear.

Hey, Xerox, Let me ask you a question, ‘cause you probably studied this stuff in college. My wool sweater shrinks in the wash, do sheep shrink in the rain?

:eek: You didn't know?!?

I have such a hard time in the morning ... do I want to wear the black, or tan combat boots?:eusa_eh:

hahahahaha! TYPICAL male!

Another Obama supporter gets caught with her hand in the cookie jar... I bet she didn't pay her taxes either.

silly x... if that were true, mississippi wouldn't get $1.78 for every $1.00 it pays in taxes. :eusa_whistle:

just sayin'

You can thank your liberals friends for that. Look at where the money goes. You guessed it: in the hands of Obama supporters. See how that works?

Women LOVE to be complimented on their shoes.

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" is a classic pickup line.

But, if I were to say, "I LOVE those Jimmy Choo's," I'd be going home alone, friend.

lol ...

Plus, you'd be dealing with gay guys hittin' on you all night.

OH MY GOD!

YOU are PERFECT for the industry!

I don't go anywhere without looking at people's feet/shoes! It's a terrible habbit...but it does give good reads on what's ''happening'' out there on the street....

so, so, so true on the shoes for the mood or occasion....so much personality in something so small!!! :lol:

honestly, women's shoes are almost, recession proof!!!

they are like comfort food.... :D

care

OMG! Can you hear my heavy breathing? I'm actually fogging up the computer screen. I think this is my true calling...When can I start?

Another Obama supporter gets caught with her hand in the cookie jar... I bet she didn't pay her taxes either.

silly x... if that were true, mississippi wouldn't get $1.78 for every $1.00 it pays in taxes. :eusa_whistle:

just sayin'

You can thank your liberals friends for that. Look at where the money goes. You guessed it: in the hands of Obama supporters. See how that works?

in mississippi? :lol:

it goes to single white mothers who should know enough about safe sex not to get knocked up in the first place.

oh yeah... we were only teaching abstinence only. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back