Woman Embezzled 9.9 MILLION DOLLARS for Shoes!!!!

I'm telling ya, i had the best job in the world, being in the shoe industry....women love their shoes!!!! :lol:

I read this one this morning in the paper and thought "what a whorebag bitch".

Peoples lives were fucked up because of her "shoes".

I hope she has a miserable time in prison.

The only shoes I own right now are mock crocks.

I'm telling ya, i had the best job in the world, being in the shoe industry....women love their shoes!!!! :lol:

You lucky duck. How can I get your job? :D:

Well, you live in one of the right spots....New York! I don't work anymore, retired (young :) )....no jobs up here that i could do with my expertice...though i was just reading up on Maine's History and they were the number one state in the shoe industry at one time, many moons ago.....

The shoe industry has gone overseas, primarily China, Korea and Brazil....what is left in the USA are the parent companies and corporate offices...most everything other than what is made on site in our product development area for prototypes, is made overseas...sad really, it used to be the strength of the entire new england area...

But many shoe companies head quarter in New York City so like i said, you are in the RIGHT SPOT!

Women love their shoes....even if times are tough, or they get fat, their shoe size stays the same, which makes them feel good! :lol:

I loved trying to figure out what women were going to demand next and making certain we had it! And I was on the list of testers for the product, so when we got our first 18 pair run of various sizes out of the factory in China or Brazil making it, I always got a pair for free in my size as a fit test and quality test!! AWESOME job! :lol:

care

Cops: Fraud paid for 400 pairs of shoes - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

VISTA, Calif. - A former bookkeeper embezzled $9.9 million, forcing her company to make layoffs as she bought 400 pairs of shoes that she kept in a room-sized closet decorated with a crystal chandelier and a plasma television, authorities claim.

So her shoes averaged $24,750.00 per pair?!?!? :eek:

Holy Fuckin' Mohammed!

if she had a room for 400 of them, guaranteed there's another 2000 of them in a storage bin! :lol: ske needs help! but god bless her for paying for the shoes! :lol:

Well, you live in one of the right spots....New York! I don't work anymore, retired (young :) )....no jobs up here that i could do with my expertice...though i was just reading up on Maine's History and they were the number one state in the shoe industry at one time, many moons ago.....

The shoe industry has gone overseas, primarily China, Korea and Brazil....what is left in the USA are the parent companies and corporate offices...most everything other than what is made on site in our product development area for prototypes, is made overseas...sad really, it used to be the strength of the entire new england area...

But many shoe companies head quarter in New York City so like i said, you are in the RIGHT SPOT!

Women love their shoes....even if times are tough, or they get fat, their shoe size stays the same, which makes them feel good! :lol:

I loved trying to figure out what women were going to demand next and making certain we had it! And I was on the list of testers for the product, so when we got our first 18 pair run of various sizes out of the factory in China or Brazil making it, I always got a pair for free in my size as a fit test and quality test!! AWESOME job! :lol:

care

Couldn't get any better... I'll have to keep that in mind...I don't know why I like shoes so much. More than clothes, more than handbags. Perhaps it's the variety. Maybe it's because shoes can give you instant personality. Depending on my mood I can be athletic girl, shy girl, hip girl, geeky girl, bohemian girl, professional girl, sexy girl...When I use to commute to work, I use to study people's shoes and try figure out their personalities from their shoes. This should probably under the thread "One Weird Thing About You." It sounds very weird now that I'm reading it...

These are what she'll be wearing in prison, very stylish! :eek:

Very_High_Heels.jpg

care

Couldn't get any better... I'll have to keep that in mind...I don't know why I like shoes so much. More than clothes, more than handbags. Perhaps it's the variety. Maybe it's because shoes can give you instant personality. Depending on my mood I can be athletic girl, shy girl, hip girl, geeky girl, bohemian girl, professional girl, sexy girl...When I use to commute to work, I use to study people's shoes and try figure out their personalities from their shoes. This should probably under the thread "One Weird Thing About You." It sounds very weird now that I'm reading it...

OH MY GOD!

YOU are PERFECT for the industry!

I don't go anywhere without looking at people's feet/shoes! It's a terrible habbit...but it does give good reads on what's ''happening'' out there on the street....

so, so, so true on the shoes for the mood or occasion....so much personality in something so small!!! :lol:

honestly, women's shoes are almost, recession proof!!!

they are like comfort food.... :D

care

Last edited:

care

you are one sick puppy. :lol:

Shoes are pointless. I never look at a woman's shoes. She could be barefoot, and as long she's not standing in a public bathroom, I wouldn't care.

Forum List

Back