Woman Defends Herself From Dangerous Thug Dressed As UPS Worker

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
White woman calls the police on black UPS man delivering packages after he made her 'nervous' | Daily Mail Online

Time and time again, we have been taught, if you see something, say something....an Atlanta resident did exactly that, she saw a man dressed up in some make-shift UPS uniform walking around her neighborhood where he obviously doesn't belong -- dropping packages off at different houses, possibly as an attempt to burglarize these houses, rape someone or worse.

"A woman was captured on camera calling the police on a UPS worker that he made her 'nervous' as he delivered packages in her neighborhood...'I'm going to need someone's information to check up on you, because I don't understand why you're walking around this neighborhood with a bunch a packages,' the woman says at the beginning of the video."

21565402-7734061-image-a-56_1574917009339.jpg

The whole incident was recorded and you can clearly see the woman simply asking this man to identify himself and sufficiently prove to her that he wasn't in her neighborhood committing crimes, instead this man refused to identify himself or cooperate with her demands..The suspect, Nedrick Peters II, claimed that he was shocked when the woman told him she would be following him around for the rest of his route. Shocked?? Really buddy?? Why didn't you identify yourself and do what this lady asked you?? What are you trying to hide??

Luckily, later on in the video....a more appropriate looking UPS employee showed up and vouched for Mr. Peters and diffused the situation. He didn't need to identify himself or prove anything to the woman because she could tell by looking at him that he was safe and not suspicious....thank God he was there or Peters may have raped her or did something else criminal....

Maybe she has PTSD from being raped by a black man.

Happens a lot in this country.

Well, someone's packages are gonna be thrown and kicked and body slammed all over the inside of the big brown truck from now on. lolol.

Worse yet, UPS might hand em over to DHL and she'll be lucky to see em in under a month. lol. Anyone ever have a cheapskate send em a package via DHL?

Of course no pictures of the UPS employee so we can judge what she saw....during the holidays not all drivers are full time and have partial or no uniforms...but I guess the fake news writer didn't want us to see what she had seen....manufactured race piece....

Calling the police is one thing, confronting the guy and following him around is another. If she sees no truck and no identifying patch on the guys jacket, then she's smart to call the cops. But she wasn't very smart to take it to the next level. Get a camera if she has one, and take a few shots. Call the neighbors if she sees the guy leaving a package or going around the side of the house.if he wasn't legit then she coulda been putting herself into harm's way.

Of course no pictures of the UPS employee so we can judge what she saw

In the video he shows himself, and his uniform.
All I seen was that he was wearing a UPS jacket...a quick and limited shot of his appearance...and she may be nuts like the driver said but just like the other video we saw last week he seems more interested in fomenting her concerns than easing them....
I used to sell encyclopedias as a kid in school...door to door...I encountered a lot of nervous people just like her and I went overboard to ease their concerns not grab a camera for a youtube moment....

She seems drunk. She's slurring her speech, and swaying from side to side. Kinda sad considering it looks like it's the middle of the afternoon. :lol:

Of course no pictures of the UPS employee so we can judge what she saw

In the video he shows himself, and his uniform.
All I seen was that he was wearing a UPS jacket...a quick and limited shot of his appearance...and she may be nuts like the driver said but just like the other video we saw last week he seems more interested in fomenting her concerns than easing them....
I used to sell encyclopedias as a kid in school...door to door...I encountered a lot of nervous people just like her and I went overboard to ease their concerns not grab a camera for a youtube moment....

Some random kid going door to door is a bit different than some guy in a UPS uniform wheeling around a cart of packages. My only thought in that instance would be, "Oh, it's a UPS guy."

White woman calls the police on black UPS man delivering packages after he made her 'nervous' | Daily Mail Online

Time and time again, we have been taught, if you see something, say something....an Atlanta resident did exactly that, she saw a man dressed up in some make-shift UPS uniform walking around her neighborhood where he obviously doesn't belong -- dropping packages off at different houses, possibly as an attempt to burglarize these houses, rape someone or worse.

"A woman was captured on camera calling the police on a UPS worker that he made her 'nervous' as he delivered packages in her neighborhood...'I'm going to need someone's information to check up on you, because I don't understand why you're walking around this neighborhood with a bunch a packages,' the woman says at the beginning of the video."

View attachment 293502

The whole incident was recorded and you can clearly see the woman simply asking this man to identify himself and sufficiently prove to her that he wasn't in her neighborhood committing crimes, instead this man refused to identify himself or cooperate with her demands..The suspect, Nedrick Peters II, claimed that he was shocked when the woman told him she would be following him around for the rest of his route. Shocked?? Really buddy?? Why didn't you identify yourself and do what this lady asked you?? What are you trying to hide??

Luckily, later on in the video....a more appropriate looking UPS employee showed up and vouched for Mr. Peters and diffused the situation. He didn't need to identify himself or prove anything to the woman because she could tell by looking at him that he was safe and not suspicious....thank God he was there or Peters may have raped her or did something else criminal....

Lesbians always hated the Black man. Basically they all hates men period. but there was a UpS incident going on a few miles from there.

We had a lady in our neighborhood that thought she was the neighborhood captain. The community mailbox was across the street from her house. She made sure people didn't idle their gas guzzling machines while getting their mail. Any box truck or van that showed up in the neighborhood, she'd be right on it and questioning the people. She didn't take care of her lawn because she wanted it match the environment of the wild. She was nuts, absolutely nuts. She moved a couple years ago.

Busy bodies need to learn to mind their own business.

View attachment 293502

Lesbians always hated the Black man. Basically they all hates men period. but there was a UpS incident going on a few miles from there.

The UPS incident in the video you posted happened yesterday....

This UPS non-incident happened last week....

Busy bodies need to learn to mind their own business.
I get where you are coming from here, but sometimes its good to have someone who is always around. I don't remember how long ago it was, but I do remember seeing a write up here I believe it was on a guy who was saved by the people who worked at the place that he would get his pizza from all the time. He was a big customer for the place and when the workers stopped getting the normal delivery order that they always got from him, they went to his address to check on him and its a good thing that they did because he was really bad sick when they found him.

God bless you and them and the man if he is still here now always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back