Woman Comes Forward: Obama Campaign Staffer Devorah Adler helped Create Fake COLB

Of course... the insults just continue... because it's a whole lot more POLITICALLY CORRECT and FUN to simply INSULT someone and play DUMB.

No wonder this country is in such a shit hole, with such rampant apathy, and about such an important issue. You fucking people have all the insults, but no one single answer.

There has never been a ONE of you obama supporters that's EVER been able to answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION...

WHY IS OBAMA HIDING THIS PURPORTED REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

And I already know because I've been over this with all of you myself... YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT!!! You just spew some more insults, jibberish and hyperbole, all of which proves NOTHING!!!

Dude NOBODY can play DUMB like you and the other "Birfers". I mean come ON the announcement of BIRTH in TWO newspapers? I guess they just KNEW that 50 years later he would be running for POTUS! GAWD you are STUPID, and calling STUPID people like YOU stupid is NOT an insult it is a statement of FACT!

Oh and we have answered your question OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again. He DID show his BC and he has ZERO obligation to show it again. You know GD well that Obama could PERSONALLY show his BC to EVERY "Birfer" in the country and you STILL would not be satisfied!
Actually buddy, he has NOT shown his actual birth certificate. All we've seen is a LASER copied COLB. People have every right to question his validity. Personally I believe it's a non-issue. Same as when the lefty loons tried to go after Bush's military record, and continued to do so even after they were fully proven to be full of shit. But like I said, this birth shit doesn't matter. Obama's utter incompetence will have him out of the whitehouse real soon, THANK GOD!

Of course... the insults just continue... because it's a whole lot more POLITICALLY CORRECT and FUN to simply INSULT someone and play DUMB.

No wonder this country is in such a shit hole, with such rampant apathy, and about such an important issue. You fucking people have all the insults, but no one single answer.

There has never been a ONE of you obama supporters that's EVER been able to answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION...

WHY IS OBAMA HIDING THIS PURPORTED REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

And I already know because I've been over this with all of you myself... YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT!!! You just spew some more insults, jibberish and hyperbole, all of which proves NOTHING!!!

Dude NOBODY can play DUMB like you and the other "Birfers". I mean come ON the announcement of BIRTH in TWO newspapers? I guess they just KNEW that 50 years later he would be running for POTUS! GAWD you are STUPID, and calling STUPID people like YOU stupid is NOT an insult it is a statement of FACT!

Oh and we have answered your question OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again. He DID show his BC and he has ZERO obligation to show it again. You know GD well that Obama could PERSONALLY show his BC to EVERY "Birfer" in the country and you STILL would not be satisfied!
Actually buddy, he has NOT shown his actual birth certificate. All we've seen is a LASER copied COLB. People have every right to question his validity. Personally I believe it's a non-issue. Same as when the lefty loons tried to go after Bush's military record, and continued to do so even after they were fully proven to be full of shit. But like I said, this birth shit doesn't matter. Obama's utter incompetence will have him out of the whitehouse real soon, THANK GOD!

Come on WJ you are starting to sound like a "Birfer" and I KNOW you are better than that.

hahahaha! This "article" was posted at Free Republic and has since been deleted....looks like someone was playing with the birfers.

:clap2:

hahahaha! This "article" was posted at Free Republic and has since been deleted....looks like someone was playing with the birfers.

:clap2:

Maybe the article can be found here:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1375-wnd.gif

Come on WJ you are starting to sound like a "Birfer" and I KNOW you are better than that.
Nooooooo, I'm not a birther. Like I said, I feel it's a non-issue. But, his refusal to show the actual signed birth certificate that EACH and EVERYONE of us is issued, gives people the absolute right to question his validity.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
This has all the important points that a good conspiracy story must have;
1) relevant to current issues
2) Just enough detail to appear credible
3) fulfills the desires of a small but vocal group
4) attacks a person in a powerful position.

I commend the person that created it, it certainly is a good example of the modern conspiracy theory.

However;
A google search for Chanise Foxx turns up several links to the story from dubious sources. No credible media source has picked it up, not Fox news, not CBS, not ABC, Not PBS, not even MSNBC.
One link;
Chanise Foxx,Obama Birth Certificate Story Not Passing The Smell Test. But It is Out There, Beware. AConservativeEdge
which is from a conservative source one would expect to use any ammo it could against the president, says this;

"Chanise Foxx,Obama Birth Certificate Story Not Passing The Smell Test. But It is Out There, Beware."

In addition, the story details Chanise Foxx openly confessing to creating false ID's for college students for years.
A search in Kenwood, Il, cook county, Il, as well as the state of IL, turns up no reports of arrest or court cases involving Chanise Foxx. Searches of the archives of the area news sources turn up nothing, as if this woman doesn't exist.

By the third page of google search results for Chanise Foxx, all the links are to sites debunking the story as a hoax.

One youtube video claims to debunk the story;
YouTube - InspectorSmith's Channel

This is apparently a great work of fiction.There seems to be no credibility to this story. This story appears to have been proven by several sources to be a hoax.

There are those out there that eat this bullshit up. There are several reasons for this, but it boils down to a desire for it to be true, exactly like the "911truthers" WANT to believe, despite credible evidence and factual evidence against them.

At this point, I doubt that anything will stop this conspiracy story. There are too many that want to believe, as well as those that make this stuff up for political reasons, then of course there are the mentally ill........

This has all the important points that a good conspiracy story must have;
1) relevant to current issues
2) Just enough detail to appear credible
3) fulfills the desires of a small but vocal group
4) attacks a person in a powerful position.

I commend the person that created it, it certainly is a good example of the modern conspiracy theory.

However;
A google search for Chanise Foxx turns up several links to the story from dubious sources. No credible media source has picked it up, not Fox news, not CBS, not ABC, Not PBS, not even MSNBC.
One link;
Chanise Foxx,Obama Birth Certificate Story Not Passing The Smell Test. But It is Out There, Beware. AConservativeEdge
which is from a conservative source one would expect to use any ammo it could against the president, says this;

"Chanise Foxx,Obama Birth Certificate Story Not Passing The Smell Test. But It is Out There, Beware."

In addition, the story details Chanise Foxx openly confessing to creating false ID's for college students for years.
A search in Kenwood, Il, cook county, Il, as well as the state of IL, turns up no reports of arrest or court cases involving Chanise Foxx. Searches of the archives of the area news sources turn up nothing, as if this woman doesn't exist.

By the third page of google search results for Chanise Foxx, all the links are to sites debunking the story as a hoax.

One youtube video claims to debunk the story;
YouTube - InspectorSmith's Channel

This is apparently a great work of fiction.There seems to be no credibility to this story. This story appears to have been proven by several sources to be a hoax.

There are those out there that eat this bullshit up. There are several reasons for this, but it boils down to a desire for it to be true, exactly like the "911truthers" WANT to believe, despite credible evidence and factual evidence against them.

At this point, I doubt that anything will stop this conspiracy story. There are too many that want to believe, as well as those that make this stuff up for political reasons, then of course there are the mentally ill........

It doesn't have to be real to be credible, how do you think ManMade Global Warming got this far?

Forum List

Back