Woman claims Cain groped her

Yep, the sleazy opportunists will now start coming out of the woodwork, looking for a quick buck.

Two problems (at least…):

1. you have no evidence Sharon Bialek is some sort of ‘opportunist,’ sleazy or otherwise, or that she’s some sort of operative of Cain’s enemies.

2. you have no evidence of a motive by Sharon Bialek as to why she would falsely accuse Cain – political or monetary; or any motive at all for that matter other than Bialek’s good-faith statement as to what really happened.

Maybe Cain should bring out his wife and have her give a "I stand by man" moment, ala Hillary, after William Jethro was exposed for ACTUALLY fucking half the skanks in the state of Arkansas.

An irrelevant, inane deflection. The partisan right is pathetic.

Now that we have the statement of an actual accuser, Cain’s facing a whole new ballgame.

He’s technically still innocent, obviously; but the political damage will be irreparable.

Yep, the sleazy opportunists will now start coming out of the woodwork, looking for a quick buck.

1. you have no evidence Sharon Bialek is some sort of ‘opportunist,’ sleazy or otherwise, or that she’s some sort of operative of Cain’s enemies.

2. you have no evidence of a motive by Sharon Bialek as to why she would falsely accuse Cain – political or monetary; or any motive at all for that matter other than Bialek’s good-faith statement as to what really happened.

Maybe Cain should bring out his wife and have her give a "I stand by man" moment, ala Hillary, after William Jethro was exposed for ACTUALLY fucking half the skanks in the state of Arkansas.

Now that we have the statement of an actual accuser, Cain’s facing a whole new ballgame.

He’s technically still innocent, obviously; but the political damage will be irreparable.

And you have no evidence of the opposite. Yet I'm sure you will ALSO insist that you're correct.

Irony

But I do love how anytime a rightie is involved in a sex scandal the right has to bring up Bill in an effort to deflect. It is quite hilarious.
Personally, I think the girl could be lying. I however think Cain is a typical male who gets to much power and in turn wants to fuck everything with a vagina.

Remember what happened to Paula Jones? Be very glad that republicans aren't as vicious as democrats.

What happened to Paula? She made a claim against bill she couldn't prove, she failed to prove she received any backlash after sleeping with him/ any damages occurred, received a good amount of money from Bill, and then I believe got a book deal. Plus she got a make over. Yeah, it was so terrible for her, especially when the Trooper who brought her to room said she wanted to be his girlfriend. Didn't someone even donate the nose job?

This is really a "Do you still beat your wife" moment for Cain. There's really no graceful way out of this for him.

Look, I've said this before. Cain was never about Cain. It was about the GOP rank and file's frustration with a Republican establishment that keeps nominating "Me, Too!" Republicans who waffle on all the important issues.

He was never going to be the nominee, and everyone knew it. But he advanced the conversation to a point where we are discussing tax reform, so let's go with that.

So r u saying that "the brother from another mother" won't continue in the Primary?
Herman Cain: 'I am the Koch brothers' brother from another mother' - NY Daily News
Herman Cain: 'I am the Koch brothers' brother from another mother'

Star GOPer heaped praise on Republican power brokers

I don't know. He may pull out, he may continue, but I think he starts sinking at this point, regardless, and either Newt or Perry fill in the "NoFuckinMitt" vacuum he leaves.

Frankly, I think that the left's paranoia about the Koch brothers is up there with the right's paranoia with Soros. If Democracy doesn't produce the results we want, it must be because some billionaire pulled the strings and rigged the game.

Yeah, that "accuser" has been unemployed for TWELVE FUCKNG YEARS, and is represented by the biggest carpet bagging dyke lawyer in legal history.

Yeah, lets just call it all legitimate!

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and Cain is a pervert...
That's funny....I haven't heard of him shoving cigars into the snatch of a fat liberal skank, while his young child played down the hall and could have walked in at anytime.:eusa_whistle:

Monica didnt try to prevent it. ;)
Monica was your average, everyday liberal slut.

William Jethro had a pattern. And fucked that TYPICAL, fat skanky liberal wench in the home he shared with his wife and daughter.

William Jethero is yor average, everyday liberal scumbag.......THAT, you cannot deny.

Don't we all have the same sexual urges as Cain did when he was in his 30's? who hasn't thought of sex whenever a blonde who looks like Spamela Anderson walks by you?

Forum List

Back