Woman claims Bill Clinton raped her in 1978

But Broaddrick, in her interview, said the former two-term president assaulted her, then "casually" asked her to put ice on her swollen bottom lip he had bitten during the alleged attack.
Rogers later said in an interview she found Broaddrick in a state of shock, her lip swollen, mouth bruised, and her pantyhose torn at the crotch.

A woman who claims Bill Clinton raped her in 1978 has repeated her accusation on national television, as Hillary Clinton launched her long-awaited book that essentially ignored the allegation.
Broaddrick details alleged rape by Clinton - Sean Hannity
Yeah......that......

....poooooooor woman.

"Juanita was in a weak position at the time because she was married to one man while carrying on a adulterous affair with another man. She obviously did not want this revealed."​

accuser1.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

A woman who claims Bill Clinton raped her in 1978 has repeated her accusation on national television, as Hillary Clinton launched her long-awaited book that essentially ignored the allegation.

So you're suggesting that we can all be confident that Sean Hannity will treat the Cain allegations in exactly the same manner he treated the Clinton accusations?

I thinking, no, probably not.:lol::lol::lol:

So you're suggesting that we can all be confident that Sean Hannity will treat the Cain allegations in exactly the same manner he treated the Clinton accusations?

Clinton is/was an established sexual pervert.

Cain- no truth to the allegations.

There is a difference between the two. In Clinton's case you have the woman who has allegedly been assaulted making the claim and in Cain's case you have a reporter making the claim.

I think it first ran in Drudge.
The next original thought Limbaugh has will be his first.

Clinton is/was an established sexual pervert.

Cain- no truth to the allegations.
That's your unbiased/head-up-your-ass opinion, right?

".....the real question right now is whether or not Cain did it."

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Clinton had his share of sexual escapades.

I'll wait to hear more on the Cain deal although it seems rather fishy that when he was just at 3 or 4 percent no "anonymous" source came out with the story.

I guess it took him being the frontrunner to escalate it to any importance.

Methinks the whole think stinks especially the "anonymour" sources.

Clinton had his share of sexual escapades.

I'll wait to hear more on the Cain deal although it seems rather fishy that when he was just at 3 or 4 percent no "anonymous" source came out with the story.

I guess it took him being the frontrunner to escalate it to any importance.

Methinks the whole think stinks especially the "anonymour" sources.

My sources tell me he was Thomas' wingman. It was... wait for it... :cool:

Slick Willy was such a little perv. But he did serve two terms as President. The latest Cain accusations are just another smear distraction set-up. Just like they did with the woman and her illegal alien maid set-up out in California. Unfortunately many Americans do love this stuff though. Our country is actually dying so i'm not paying attention to this stuff. We have so many incredibly serious problems in this country. I think Herman Cain will get past the latest smear attempt on him. After all,Slick Willy Clinton did alright no?

There is a difference between the two. In Clinton's case you have the woman who has allegedly been assaulted making the claim and in Cain's case you have a reporter making the claim.

That is now incorrect because in one of his responses Cain has admitted he was accused of sexual harassment.

That is now incorrect because in one of his responses Cain has admitted he was accused of sexual harassment.

My statement was correct, no woman has came forward to accuse Cain.

Forum List

Back