Woman Calls The Cops On Soccer Dad - The Story Of Cart Gail

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Soccer dad gets emotional discussing 'Golfcart Gail' incident while Florida athlethic association defends field marshal - NY Daily News

This story is for the Trump lovers who freak out in hysteria every time someone screams mean things to conservatives under the guise of an Antifa-takeover of America --- yet, when there is story after story like this one -- they write it off as "she's just a wacko" or "he's an idiot" --- well, today I bring you Golfcart Gail.

During a kids soccer game in Florida, Gail (who is a field marshal) call the police on the father of a soccer player from a visiting team -- Gerald Jones was urging his son, to respect the referees call during a soccer game at Davis Park in St. John’s County, Fla. He was almost immediately confronted by the Field marshal, who approached him and reprimanded him from a golf cart -- she accused him of threatening and yelling at the refs -- he wasn't.

From the article: “She (Golfcart Gail) was barking at him, ‘You can’t be yelling at the ref’ and he said ‘Ma’am, I am talking to my son,’ and she said, ‘I don’t care who you’re talking to,’” Walther (a witness) recalled."

"Ford tried to explain the situation, ultimately offering to leave the soccer game entirely, but Maria Walther, who witnessed the exchange said his promised departure “wasn’t enough” for the woman"

So she called the cops on the guy -- and wasted police resources over something as stupid as this?? The president of the athletic association defended GG by saying she was only acting on behalf of protecting the coaches, refs and kids and did what was appropriate.

What he didn't mention was the fact that several witnesses disagree with his interpretation of what unfolded on the sidelines of the soccer field, some of them pointing to an incident that occurred earlier in the game. A witness at the game summarized the incident this way "This man was peacefully leaving his own son’s soccer game,” she said. “What makes it even worse, is that a parent had actually been ejected from this game during the the third period. There had been a delay of game due to the disturbance, but Golfcart Gail didn’t need to call the police on him.”

I am sure the parent who was so out of control that he was ejected from the game didn't have the police called on him because he wasn't as dark and scary looking as Mr. Ford.

Soccer dad gets emotional discussing 'Golfcart Gail' incident while Florida athlethic association defends field marshal - NY Daily News

This story is for the Trump lovers who freak out in hysteria every time someone screams mean things to conservatives under the guise of an Antifa-takeover of America --- yet, when there is story after story like this one -- they write it off as "she's just a wacko" or "he's an idiot" --- well, today I bring you Golfcart Gail.

During a kids soccer game in Florida, Gail (who is a field marshal) call the police on the father of a soccer player from a visiting team -- Gerald Jones was urging his son, to respect the referees call during a soccer game at Davis Park in St. John’s County, Fla. He was almost immediately confronted by the Field marshal, who approached him and reprimanded him from a golf cart -- she accused him of threatening and yelling at the refs -- he wasn't.

From the article: “She (Golfcart Gail) was barking at him, ‘You can’t be yelling at the ref’ and he said ‘Ma’am, I am talking to my son,’ and she said, ‘I don’t care who you’re talking to,’” Walther (a witness) recalled."

"Ford tried to explain the situation, ultimately offering to leave the soccer game entirely, but Maria Walther, who witnessed the exchange said his promised departure “wasn’t enough” for the woman"

So she called the cops on the guy -- and wasted police resources over something as stupid as this?? The president of the athletic association defended GG by saying she was only acting on behalf of protecting the coaches, refs and kids and did what was appropriate.

What he didn't mention was the fact that several witnesses disagree with his interpretation of what unfolded on the sidelines of the soccer field, some of them pointing to an incident that occurred earlier in the game. A witness at the game summarized the incident this way "This man was peacefully leaving his own son’s soccer game,” she said. “What makes it even worse, is that a parent had actually been ejected from this game during the the third period. There had been a delay of game due to the disturbance, but Golfcart Gail didn’t need to call the police on him.”

I am sure the parent who was so out of control that he was ejected from the game didn't have the police called on him because he wasn't as dark and scary looking as Mr. Ford.

There's idiots no matter where one goes, take yourself and your broad brush/logical fallacy for example.
Oh and thanks for playing politics....... :lol:

You refuted your own point. Antifa is shown with hundreds in a mob. You pointed to one single woman. Kind of proves that she is a wacko. Now if the story concerned hundreds of women you might have a point. As it is you swung and missed.

....BRILLIANT how you use math/science/psychology/etc [ ??? ] to equate Trumpers with this incident
....I can can clearly [ :rolleyes-41: ] see how it equates to Trump/Trumpers
YOU are a Goddamn genius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back