Woman Calls Man A “White Idiot” During Furious Row On Busy Train.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
An explosive row between two commuters ended with an angry woman branding a man a “white idiot”.

The video, recorded by another passenger, shows the furious woman putting her feet on the male passenger’s seat after warning him: “touch me again and I’ll f***ing slap you”.

The clip has gone viral after it was posted on to the Dartford Rail Travellers Association Facebook page on Thursday.

It’s understood the five-minute altercation started after the man accused the young woman of putting her "muddy feet” on his seat.

During the row the woman also claims the man’s wife is “using your money”, adding “trust me, she doesn’t love you”.

Nearing the end of the video, she can be seen putting her foot on his seat between the man's legs.

rally grabbing you by your balls, do you understand this?

“You know you can’t do s***.”

Woman Calls Man A “White Idiot” During Furious Row On Busy Train - LBC

An explosive row between two commuters ended with an angry woman branding a man a “white idiot”.

The video, recorded by another passenger, shows the furious woman putting her feet on the male passenger’s seat after warning him: “touch me again and I’ll f***ing slap you”.

The clip has gone viral after it was posted on to the Dartford Rail Travellers Association Facebook page on Thursday.

It’s understood the five-minute altercation started after the man accused the young woman of putting her "muddy feet” on his seat.

During the row the woman also claims the man’s wife is “using your money”, adding “trust me, she doesn’t love you”.

Nearing the end of the video, she can be seen putting her foot on his seat between the man's legs.

Okay, for those who aren't paying attention......this woman is the face of black racism.
Anyone who thinks a black can't be racist just got a lesson in how to be a racist bigot from a black woman.

• Banned

Okay, for those who aren't paying attention......this woman is the face of black racism.
Anyone who thinks a black can't be racist just got a lesson in how to be a racist bigot.

But will they be called on it?

We live in an era of massive white mea culpa.

Bitch slap dat ho...

Can you guess what would happen?
I pull out my 9mm and tell everyone to sit still..

Not in England you wouldn't.
Well England is it? Then as usual you pull out your screwdriver and tell the blokes to not move..

I've never walked around with a screwdriver.

Some other questionable items perhaps.
A tampon?

Anyone who thinks a black can't be racist just got a lesson in how to be a racist bigot.

The left and their corrupt media want the mob to turn against whites.
Even though much of the media is white.
Weird, huh?

Weird, huh?

Indeed. I've been noticing that a lot of late.

Can't even open your mouth these days.

Can you guess what would happen?

Well England is it? Then as usual you pull out your screwdriver and tell the blokes to not move..

A tampon?

Oh don't start that.

A tampon?

Oh don't start that.
Sorry... Used tampon...

Weird, huh?

That seems strange...How can anyone keep you from opening yer mouth? I do it daily because I refuse to comply...Been doing it since I was little..

Weird, huh?

That seems strange...How can anyone keep you from opening yer mouth? I do it daily because I refuse to comply...Been doing it since I was little..

Divided by a common language. We tend to speak more in nuance or innuendo. There's always another meaning to what we actually say.

Weird, huh?

Divided by a common language. We tend to speak more in nuance or innuendo. There's always another meaning to what we actually say.
No....moon is just a smartass. :smartass:

Forum List

Back