Woman calls Bush 'bastard,' Hillary Clinton smiles

We had all that during the Clinton years as well. Your point?

Didn't Cllinton leave a surplus that Bush has squandered? We also have more people without healthcare today than when Clinton left office. We are in debt up to our ears to China. No, we didn't have all that during Clinton's years to the same extent.

Clinton didn't try and destroy the Constitution like Bush has. He didn't violate FISA and then tell US to go to hell. ETc. ETc Etc.

Any war that Cllinton got US involved in doesn't come near the Fiasco in Afghanistan and the quaqmire in Iraq.

No, a lot of Americans feel the same way I do. Maybe that's why the voting turnout has been so great. Get rid of the Incompetent In Chief.

Bush is an arrogant little rich boy who is way over his head in his curent position and will go down in history as one of the most incompetent and criminal of our pretzeldents.

Why is it that I can find video of McCain but can't find them of Hillary and this? In the McCain video his smile isn't one of pleasure. It's a very uneasy smile. He chuckles about it and in the end says he has respect for her. Do you think Clinton did the same? Did she in the end say she respects at least that he's our current pres? I doubt it.

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLQGWpRVA7o&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLQGWpRVA7o&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

I think he should of taken it a step farther and said something along the lines of "I understand your passion for this election cycle but language like that doesn't belong in the discussion." He might not of gone that far but at least showed respect to Hillary in his comments.

Here we go with all that political correctness shit again. Don't say what you are thinking cause the thought , gender, political, easily offended at the drop of a hat, virgin ear police are watching.
They are all money hungry, greedy, power starved control freeks that really don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and how much money and power can be generated by catering to one group or another. They test the waters and go in what ever direction the wind blows and what the brainwashed general public has been tought to think and feel and say and accept and believe. Like cattle being led to slaughter! Fuck everyone of those neo-con self serving bastards and bitches!:evil:...GO RON PAUL!!!

"Extreme" is relative.

Not if you are one the low end of the economic scale. You are in the military so you are seeing a boon. The rest of us have foreclosures, a weakened job market, stagnant wages, rising cost of living, health care costs and so on.

Didn't Cllinton leave a surplus that Bush has squandered? We also have more people without healthcare today than when Clinton left office. We are in debt up to our ears to China. No, we didn't have all that during Clinton's years to the same extent.

Clinton didn't try and destroy the Constitution like Bush has. He didn't violate FISA and then tell US to go to hell. ETc. ETc Etc.

Any war that Cllinton got US involved in doesn't come near the Fiasco in Afghanistan and the quaqmire in Iraq.

No, a lot of Americans feel the same way I do. Maybe that's why the voting turnout has been so great. Get rid of the Incompetent In Chief.

Bush is an arrogant little rich boy who is way over his head in his curent position and will go down in history as one of the most incompetent and criminal of our pretzeldents.

Is that before or after he is indicted for crimes against the American people and the constitution, or after?
Is that before he committs suicide or runs and hides in a hole in the ground like sadam, or after?
I believe there will come a time when he is hunted down like a tickle me elmo during Christmas time by the American majority.

Is that before or after he is indicted for crimes against the American people and the constitution, or after?
Is that before he committs suicide or runs and hides in a hole in the ground like sadam, or after?
I believe there will come a time when he is hunted down like a tickle me elmo during Christmas time by the American majority.

Bush? One can only hope. He has brought shame to our country.

Forum List

Back