Woman calls 911 when McNuggets run out

CaféAuLait;1077544 said:
Three times!

This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one," Latreasa L. Goodman later told police. "This is an emergency."

Fort Pierce woman calls 911 when McNuggets run out -- OrlandoSentinel.com

:cuckoo:

Okay, while she should not have called 911, the fact that they wouldn't refund her money after promising her the mcnuggets and then telling her they were out, imo, is nothing short of robbery.

"All sales are final"....means that they sold what they promised, not that they just took her money and can give her whatever they want. She should have called the BBB.

0303091inside1.jpg
She looks like she has the "Obama Entitlement" attitude that a lot of blacks have these days. "Yo bes give me wha I wan bitch, o I gunna have Obama on yo ass!"

So you don't think she was entitled to the items she purchased, or her money back?

I'd be mad as hell if I ordered something, paid for it and then they refused to give me my order, or my money back.

CaféAuLait;1077544 said:
Three times!

This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one," Latreasa L. Goodman later told police. "This is an emergency."

Fort Pierce woman calls 911 when McNuggets run out -- OrlandoSentinel.com

:cuckoo:

Okay, while she should not have called 911, the fact that they wouldn't refund her money after promising her the mcnuggets and then telling her they were out, imo, is nothing short of robbery.

"All sales are final"....means that they sold what they promised, not that they just took her money and can give her whatever they want. She should have called the BBB.

I agree she deserved her money back or what she ordered--- but it was not a situation that needed three calls to 911.

So you don't think she was entitled to the items she purchased, or her money back?

I'd be mad as hell if I ordered something, paid for it and then they refused to give me my order, or my money back.
I think she is, yes. Bit I also think that she should take it up with the manager of the restaurant, then the owner of the franchise, finally the corporate office if necessary. Expecting the government to solve your little beef smacks of entitlement mentality. I've seen it before and the whole Obama thing has made it worse among some black folk, not better.

I think she is, yes. Bit I also think that she should take it up with the manager of the restaurant, then the owner of the franchise, finally the corporate office if necessary. Expecting the government to solve your little beef smacks of entitlement mentality. I've seen it before and the whole Obama thing has made it worse among some black folk, not better.

I agree she went about it the wrong way.

Forum List

Back