Woman calls 911 when McNuggets run out

Nope. Sometimes making an assumption about a name is not being racist.

A McNuggets "Emergency" - March 3, 3009

0303091inside1.jpg

Didn't see the name, but thanks anyway.

Oops...the other person say the name. My bad.

But, as sad as it is to say this, sometimes it's easy to make certain assumptions about certain stories.

I'm not kidding (although I do think it's funny). Upon reading the thread title I immediately assumed the woman must be black. I couldn't help it, it's just the first thing that popped into my head. So then I wondered, does that make me racist? And now I wonder, does being right make a difference one way or the other?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wqSvu4K8WrE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wqSvu4K8WrE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRoA7OAw2C8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRoA7OAw2C8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CaféAuLait;1077707 said:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Let's give the three 911 operators a hand for not absolutely ripping into this woman and telling her that she is an absolute waste of space and that the Trojan condom company should be fined millions of dollars for selling the condom that broke, leading to her conception.

Because chicken is just the business, you know what I'm saying.

I would get some right now, but I don't have any cheese, you know what I mean.

Like, no cheese, no chicken.

But it's the bomb! It's the bomb!

The funniest part of this is the reporter felt the need to include the following information. :lol:

McNuggets, introduced to the McDonald's national menu in 1983, are sold in more than 100 countries and, unlike the McDouble, are often dunked in barbecue or hot mustard sauce.

Goodman's 10-piece selection has 460 calories and 29 grams of fat

Made sense to me. They took her money and wouldnt refund it but wouldnt give her what she paid for. That's a crime. I can understand why she wanted the police. granted. its not as serious as say an armed robbery, but crime is crime.

Made sense to me. They took her money and wouldnt refund it but wouldnt give her what she paid for. That's a crime. I can understand why she wanted the police. granted. its not as serious as say an armed robbery, but crime is crime.

However, the question is not whether a crime was committed, but rather an EMERGENCY was taking place.

If someone backs into your car in the parking lot and drives away, and you come out of the store to find your car damaged, a crime has occurred. In this case, you should call the police department, not 911, because it is not an EMERGENCY.

Um, I think most people like fried chicken. As for some people liking it more than others, I had always thought it was also a poor Southern people thing (chicken cheaper than steak). Does that make me a classist regionalist? :)

This women needs to be evaluated. She sounds like a mentally ill person seeking attention.

It also reminds me that people in general need to be charged for repeated 911 calls. The first call per year should be free, but subsequent calls should be 50 bucks or something.

You do that, and people could end up dead.

Suppose you had someone with a heart problem, you call and it's a false alarm. The next time you may not want to call ($50 is alot to some people) and it's a real heart attack and you end up with a dead person.

I'm with you. If McDonald's doesn't have what I ordered, they can't keep the money and tell me to order something else.

As for calling 911, who knows the local non-emergency number for there own town, much less if she is in a strange town.

Calling three times I fault her for, she should have asked for the non-emergency number...but sometimes people don't reason well when angry or under stress.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back