Woman brutally beaten on Chicago train while bystanders just watch and enjoy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Now I know you're going to find this difficult to believe, but the suspects are black.

CHICAGO -- Police are seeking two suspects in the brutal beating of a woman who was riding the CTA Blue Line yesterday morning.

The beating happened around 10 a.m Thursday on a CTA Blue Line train headed west, approaching the Kedzie-Homan stop.

19-year-old DePaul student Jessica Hughes was on her way home to Berwyn from a morning class and says after a large group of people got off the train at the UIC Halstead stop, a man moved to the seat in front of her, turned around and attacked.

“He grabs me, pushes me to the floor and starts beating on my head repeatedly,” Jessica said.

The man wanted Jessica’s phone. It was in her pocket. A woman who was with the attacker jumped in and punched Jessica in the nose, breaking it.

All the while, two male passengers stood by and watched.

“He kept beating on me. I'm yelling help to the other people and no one came “

The suspects did not get Jessica's phone. They ran off the train.

The attackers were captured on surveillance video.

“I'm just hoping everything they need is on that video,” Jessica said. “And they're able to get those people that did this to me.”She described the attacker as an African American man in his mid-20's. She says he had facial hair, was wearing a blue Ralph Lauren polo hat, a grey hoodie and baggy pants that were sagging below his waist.

She says the woman, also African American in her mid-20's was extremely thin, with long black hair.

Chicago police are investigating, but had not interviewed Jessica yet when WGN News spoke with her earlier this afternoon.

CTA released a statement saying:

CTA continues to work closely with CPD as they investigate the matter, which includes reviewing and providing them with any video surveillance footage.
Overall, serious crime is very rare on CTA trains and buses, averaging seven incidents for every 10 million rides in 2015.
CTA has more than 23,000 security cameras across all stations, buses and trains; it's one of the few system-wide networks in the nation and has proved to be an invaluable tool for police investigating crimes committed on or near CTA property. In fact, the cameras are a contributing factor behind the 25 percent decrease in crime reported across CTA properties in 2015 - the fourth straight year that crimes have decreased on the CTA.

Woman attacked while riding Blue Line, suspects sought

Now I know you're going to find this difficult to believe, but the suspects are black.

CHICAGO -- Police are seeking two suspects in the brutal beating of a woman who was riding the CTA Blue Line yesterday morning.

The beating happened around 10 a.m Thursday on a CTA Blue Line train headed west, approaching the Kedzie-Homan stop.

19-year-old DePaul student Jessica Hughes was on her way home to Berwyn from a morning class and says after a large group of people got off the train at the UIC Halstead stop, a man moved to the seat in front of her, turned around and attacked.

“He grabs me, pushes me to the floor and starts beating on my head repeatedly,” Jessica said.

The man wanted Jessica’s phone. It was in her pocket. A woman who was with the attacker jumped in and punched Jessica in the nose, breaking it.

“I'm just hoping everything they need is on that video,” Jessica said. “And they're able to get those people that did this to me.”She described the attacker as an African American man in his mid-20's. She says he had facial hair, was wearing a blue Ralph Lauren polo hat, a grey hoodie and baggy pants that were sagging below his waist.

She says the woman, also African American in her mid-20's was extremely thin, with long black hair.

Chicago police are investigating, but had not interviewed Jessica yet when WGN News spoke with her earlier this afternoon.

CTA continues to work closely with CPD as they investigate the matter, which includes reviewing and providing them with any video surveillance footage.
Overall, serious crime is very rare on CTA trains and buses, averaging seven incidents for every 10 million rides in 2015.
CTA has more than 23,000 security cameras across all stations, buses and trains; it's one of the few system-wide networks in the nation and has proved to be an invaluable tool for police investigating crimes committed on or near CTA property. In fact, the cameras are a contributing factor behind the 25 percent decrease in crime reported across CTA properties in 2015 - the fourth straight year that crimes have decreased on the CTA.

GASP! Black people can be hateful, mean and violent? I am shocked. Does the "Black lives matter" folks know that?

I'm betting she called some Black person a nigga.

Edit

Scratch that. Sounds like she got attacked by two crack heads.

Edit

I'm betting it's a typical black thug who simply believes he's entitled to take whatever he wants from a white person.
No doubt he had no father around to raise him right, so he grew up with no comprehension of respecting others and their property.
This is what happens when you guys run around shooting your seed everywhere, then shirking your responsibilities.
Like father like son.
Of course in the end liberals and the Dimocrat party are the ones responsible for teaching you guys that it's okay that a government paycheck replaces Daddy.

Edit

I'm betting it's a typical black thug who simply believes he's entitled to take whatever he wants from a white person.
No doubt he had no father around to raise him right, so he grew up with no comprehension of respecting others and their property.
This is what happens when you guys run around shooting your seed everywhere, then shirking your responsibilities.
Like father like son.
Of course in the end liberals and the Dimocrat party are the ones responsible for teaching you guys that it's okay that a government paycheck replaces Daddy.
Sounds to me like a pair of crack heads. Sorry but your assesment is not going to stop white women from getting impregnated by Black guys. You white guys are just going to have to get used to having mixed children in your homes.

If the perps had a dad he'd look like Obama.
If the victim had a brain she wouldnt be a victim.
I'm sure she voted democrat -- if she votes --and if not she definitely roots for democrats. To that end I'd assign her some of the blame. Democrats create and perpetuate the black fatherless thug culture that leads to these episodes.

By the way, the other issue here is how some grown men (apparently with no balls) just sat there and let this happen.
Of course it could be they were black too, and enjoyed seeing a white person beaten up.

If you have a concealed carry permit, you have to take your pistol off and place it in a sealed container, unloaded, to take it on public transportation.......I am sure the thugs are familiar with this part of the law...

I bet they were Americans too. BUILD A WALL, STOP THEM GETTING OUT.

Forum List

Back