Woman Born In Hitler's Germany Says Liberals Remind Her Of Nazis

Discussion in 'History' started by mudwhistle, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,904
    As an aside, the day before my 2d birthday, Dec 8, 1941, my mother was listening to the radio and we went outside to wait for my father to come from work. When he arrived she told him that Pearl Harbor was just bombed. He told her that he had heard about it on the way home on the car radio. I can remember that conversation as if it were yesterday. After that all the fathers and grandfathers had world maps on the living room walls and marked the places where their sons, grandsons and other relatives and neighbors sons were located. Every night at dinner the war and world events were discussed and listened to over the radio. I well remember FDRs Fireside Chats and Mayor LaGuardia's reading of the Sunday funny papers on the radio. People my age and a little older grew up with extensive knowledge of Nazism and Japanese Imperialism. We weren't as dumb and hog stupid about the world around us as the under educated and lied to students of today.

That is why the German woman was correct about her recollections. And BTW, my wife is German and was born in Jul '37 and can tell many first hand stories about the entire war and aftermath. Anyone who says young kids can't remember things must have been too busy playing with their wee wee.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,746
    Unfortunately for your fake scenario, she literally blows that lie out of the water. Instead she says people like YOU remind her of Nazis.
    And the so-called Nazi/Trump ties are totally fabricated by your corrupt media, which is colluding with The Democratic Party to meddle in our elections.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,746
    Wow.
    Those racist bastard Californians voted for Aahnold, so maybe Adolf might win.

4. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,746
    So you actually believe that Nazis all went *POOF* in Germany when the war ended???? They must have stepped into some alternate universe???

Then somebody from Hogwarts showed up and cast the *OBLOVIATE* charm erasing everyone's memories?????

You have to be a liberal, because only a numbnuts shit for brains liberal thinks in such a simplistic manner.
    :iagree:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,904
    I was stationed in Munich in June 1958 and it was still a hotbed of Nazism. They hated the Americans and didn't try to hide it. One night on the streetcar a guy who rode it every night and had a Hitler mustache, was in the middle of his constant ranting about his hate for Americans. We all had a skinful of beer and had taken enough of his crap so about four of us grabbed him up, took him to the rear platform and threw him into the middle of the tracks. He and his buddies always hung out in the Hofbrauhaus but we never saw him there again and he didn't ride that streetcar that time of night again. At the end of the line there was a bar and while waiting for the bus to the barracks we would grab a beer. One Nazi there had a glass eye and when he went to the john one of my buddies poured out the beer and put the eye in his pocket. I've always wondered if he still has that eye as a souvenir.
    Them was the good 'ol days.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,017
    The Nazis were the Dream Party of many Progressives, if not all of them. Eugenics, 'scientific government', 'social sciences', etc, were all embraced by Nazis, early on, under the Strasserites. Later, after Hitler managed to suck up to Goering and get his blessings, got rid of the Strassers and sucked up to the former Kruppe manager who ran the Police in Prussia, and assassinated the Army commander who opposed him and blackmailed the other two leaders and seized power, he had the industrialists backing him, and no Army establishment in his way. Hitler himself wasn't an ideologue, just a lunatic who wanted absolute power, and played everybody against everybody to get there and stay there. I don't even consider him a real Nazi, just an opportunist, but the real Nazis kept him in power, being mostly stupid street thugs, so yes, the Nazi most certainly ended up being mirror images of what the Democratic Party is today.

• Winner Winner x 1