Woman Born In Hitler's Germany Says Liberals Remind Her Of Nazis

As an aside, the day before my 2d birthday, Dec 8, 1941, my mother was listening to the radio and we went outside to wait for my father to come from work. When he arrived she told him that Pearl Harbor was just bombed. He told her that he had heard about it on the way home on the car radio. I can remember that conversation as if it were yesterday. After that all the fathers and grandfathers had world maps on the living room walls and marked the places where their sons, grandsons and other relatives and neighbors sons were located. Every night at dinner the war and world events were discussed and listened to over the radio. I well remember FDRs Fireside Chats and Mayor LaGuardia's reading of the Sunday funny papers on the radio. People my age and a little older grew up with extensive knowledge of Nazism and Japanese Imperialism. We weren't as dumb and hog stupid about the world around us as the under educated and lied to students of today.

That is why the German woman was correct about her recollections. And BTW, my wife is German and was born in Jul '37 and can tell many first hand stories about the entire war and aftermath. Anyone who says young kids can't remember things must have been too busy playing with their wee wee.

I think the best way to learn about the past is by listening to people who lived through it:

Read the entire story here......Woman Born In Hitler’s Germany Tells Liberals They Remind Her Of Nazis - dotinfo24.com
456765456765678-800x445.jpg

Woman Born In Hitler’s Germany Tells Liberals They Remind Her Of Nazis
July 30, 2018 admin 0 Comments

It has become a tiresome cliche on the left. President Trump is the new Hitler. His supporters are all Nazis. But is there any truth in these comparisons?

Not according to a real-life survivor of Hitler’s Germany, Marion Ingeborg Andrews, who gave entitled liberals a major reality check when she told them that liberals are the extremist group that most closely resemble the Nazis she grew up with.

IJR spoke with Marion Ingeborg Andrews, who goes by Inga. She was born in Dusseldorf, Germany, in 1940 during Hitler’s reign of terror. While most American kids were playing with friends, Andrews was hiding in air raid shelters and helping to clean up the rubble from destroyed buildings to rebuild her city.

Inga Andrews said:

“What is going on in this country is giving me chills. Trump is not like Hitler. Just because a leader wants order doesn’t mean they’re like a dictator.

“What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else isn’t Trump, it’s the destruction of freedom of speech on the college campuses — the agendas fueled by the professors.

“That’s how Hitler started, he pulled in the youth to miseducate them, to brainwash them, it’s happening today.”

“I see what is happening here reflecting some of the things we saw in Germany, and it’s terrifying. It’s sad. But it’s not because of Trump. It’s because of poor education.

“Trump is not like Hitler. The theory that he is is propaganda. Yes, I lived through some of Nazi Germany, but all you have to do is read some books about that period to see how wrong that theory is.”

Andrews drove home her point further for the younger generation:

“It saddens me that we are teaching garbage in the schools and in the college. We don’t teach history anymore. History repeats itself over and over.

“The kids out there today haven’t ever lived through a war like I did. I remember sitting in a rock pile, cleaning rocks, to rebuild Germany. I remember eating maple leaves and grass to survive.”

She later made it to the U.S. when her mother married an American, but her journey wasn’t without hurdles.

FotorCreated-3.jpg

“It took six years because she had worked in Germany. It took six years to clear her to be able to be married. Then when you married an American, because we were the enemy, you had to wait.

“We had to go from Heidelberg to Bremerhaven where another camp was. This camp was run by the U.S. military. They vetted us in both places. There were all these German brides with their children and families who had to be vetted again for three of four days before they could get on the ship.

“The ship we took was the U.S.S. Washington. We arrived in New York in March of 1953. My mother, Meta Weinbach, and I still had the last name Muller.

“So we had a vetting process like what we are going through now because you have to have this to make the country safe.”

Then Andrews had some choice words for the protesters in the streets destroying property:

“America needs to grow up. The young people who are rioting and destroying property, who have no respect for elders and freedom of speech, I was so proud to become a citizen of this country.”

FotorCreated4.jpg

Andrews continued on about her desire to become an American and how she embraced America’s culture and values:

“At school, they put me in first grade even though I was a teenager because I didn’t speak English. The teachers would take time at their lunch time to teach us how to speak English.

“But they came to find out that I was hiding in the bathroom stall with my legs up eating my braunschweiger and onion sandwich, so nobody would talk to me.

“Still, I had a burning desire to be an American. I went to night school to learn English. I would practice English without a German accent. I didn’t want to be German. I wanted to be an American.

“When I was fourteen, I was working in a drug store reading comic books. Through reading comic books, I developed my English skills.

“We would go to the malls and we wouldn’t speak our foreign language, we would speak English. Because we believed we needed to honor the country that opened its doors for us. It was rude to do otherwise.”

Andrews returned to the present day with a message for liberals attacking freedom of speech:

“Professors shouldn’t be telling their students to go after freedom of speech. They should be telling them that this is the greatest country in the world.

“The demonstrators can’t tell you why they’re demonstrating. I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I just want the country to be at peace.

“I see what is happening here reflecting some of the things we saw in Germany, and it’s terrifying. It’s sad. But it’s not because of Trump. It’s because of poor education.

“Trump is not like Hitler. The theory that he is is propaganda. Yes, I lived through some of Nazi Germany, but all you have to do is read some books about that period to see how wrong that theory is.”

She finished by sharing a personal story.

“I had an aunt who was in the Olympics. My aunt got all this extra stuff from Hitler and was surrounded by this propaganda,” she said, before explaining how she couldn’t keep a relationship with her aunt. “I couldn’t have anything to do with her. Even after the war, she was calling the Jewish people, of whom I was friends with, ‘dirty Jews.’”

“My point in saying all this is that if people aren’t able to see outside of one world view, that’s what happens,” Andrews concluded. “They buy the propaganda. And that’s what is happening today. And if people aren’t educated properly and given the ability to think freely — we will repeat that history.”

Due to numerous inquiries into the authenticity of Inga’s story, she’s provided Independent Journal Review with several pieces of proof to back up her claims.

weinbach-1.png
Lol she has zero memories of Nazi's or the rise of Nazi's but she is an authority :laugh:

WTF are you talking about, Troll?

If she was born in 1940, she would not have memories of the rise of the Nazis. Hitler died in early 1945, and the Germans surrendered not long after in that same year.

The Nazis rose to power in the 1930s, before this woman was born.

She could well have memories of the Nazis, but she wasn't alive for their rise.

I'm guessing that is what he's talking about.
She was raised by German hypernationalist's who supported the Nazi's... and now WHOOPS, here she is in the U.S. spreading hypernationalism and supporting a President that's endorsed by today's Nazi's.
Unfortunately for your fake scenario, she literally blows that lie out of the water. Instead she says people like YOU remind her of Nazis.
And the so-called Nazi/Trump ties are totally fabricated by your corrupt media, which is colluding with The Democratic Party to meddle in our elections.

I think the best way to learn about the past is by listening to people who lived through it:

Read the full story here......Woman Born In Hitler’s Germany Tells Liberals They Remind Her Of Nazis - dotinfo24.com

It has become a tiresome cliche on the left. President Trump is the new Hitler. His supporters are all Nazis. But is there any truth in these comparisons?

Not according to a real-life survivor of Hitler’s Germany, Marion Ingeborg Andrews, who gave entitled liberals a major reality check when she told them that liberals are the extremist group that most closely resemble the Nazis she grew up with.

IJR spoke with Marion Ingeborg Andrews, who goes by Inga. She was born in Dusseldorf, Germany, in 1940 during Hitler’s reign of terror. While most American kids were playing with friends, Andrews was hiding in air raid shelters and helping to clean up the rubble from destroyed buildings to rebuild her city.

Inga Andrews said:

“What is going on in this country is giving me chills. Trump is not like Hitler. Just because a leader wants order doesn’t mean they’re like a dictator.

“What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else isn’t Trump, it’s the destruction of freedom of speech on the college campuses — the agendas fueled by the professors.

“That’s how Hitler started, he pulled in the youth to miseducate them, to brainwash them, it’s happening today.”

“It saddens me that we are teaching garbage in the schools and in the college. We don’t teach history anymore. History repeats itself over and over.

“The kids out there today haven’t ever lived through a war like I did. I remember sitting in a rock pile, cleaning rocks, to rebuild Germany. I remember eating maple leaves and grass to survive.”

She later made it to the U.S. when her mother married an American, but her journey wasn’t without hurdles.

FotorCreated-3.jpg

“It took six years because she had worked in Germany. It took six years to clear her to be able to be married. Then when you married an American, because we were the enemy, you had to wait.

“We had to go from Heidelberg to Bremerhaven where another camp was. This camp was run by the U.S. military. They vetted us in both places. There were all these German brides with their children and families who had to be vetted again for three of four days before they could get on the ship.

“The ship we took was the U.S.S. Washington. We arrived in New York in March of 1953. My mother, Meta Weinbach, and I still had the last name Muller.

“So we had a vetting process like what we are going through now because you have to have this to make the country safe.”

Then Andrews had some choice words for the protesters in the streets destroying property:

“America needs to grow up. The young people who are rioting and destroying property, who have no respect for elders and freedom of speech, I was so proud to become a citizen of this country.”

FotorCreated4.jpg

Andrews continued on about her desire to become an American and how she embraced America’s culture and values:

“At school, they put me in first grade even though I was a teenager because I didn’t speak English. The teachers would take time at their lunch time to teach us how to speak English.

“But they came to find out that I was hiding in the bathroom stall with my legs up eating my braunschweiger and onion sandwich, so nobody would talk to me.

“Still, I had a burning desire to be an American. I went to night school to learn English. I would practice English without a German accent. I didn’t want to be German. I wanted to be an American.

“When I was fourteen, I was working in a drug store reading comic books. Through reading comic books, I developed my English skills.

“We would go to the malls and we wouldn’t speak our foreign language, we would speak English. Because we believed we needed to honor the country that opened its doors for us. It was rude to do otherwise.”

Andrews returned to the present day with a message for liberals attacking freedom of speech:

“Professors shouldn’t be telling their students to go after freedom of speech. They should be telling them that this is the greatest country in the world.

“The demonstrators can’t tell you why they’re demonstrating. I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I just want the country to be at peace.

“I had an aunt who was in the Olympics. My aunt got all this extra stuff from Hitler and was surrounded by this propaganda,” she said, before explaining how she couldn’t keep a relationship with her aunt. “I couldn’t have anything to do with her. Even after the war, she was calling the Jewish people, of whom I was friends with, ‘dirty Jews.’”

“My point in saying all this is that if people aren’t able to see outside of one world view, that’s what happens,” Andrews concluded. “They buy the propaganda. And that’s what is happening today. And if people aren’t educated properly and given the ability to think freely — we will repeat that history.”

Due to numerous inquiries into the authenticity of Inga’s story, she’s provided Independent Journal Review with several pieces of proof to back up her claims.

weinbach-1.png
The nazis were defeated by the time she would have been old enough to know what happened.

The actual lesson I’d teach Nazi girl is that she should go study history and stop reading goebbels.

Poor hate filled nutty muddy .
So you actually believe that Nazis all went *POOF* in Germany when the war ended???? They must have stepped into some alternate universe???

Then somebody from Hogwarts showed up and cast the *OBLOVIATE* charm erasing everyone's memories?????

You have to be a liberal, because only a numbnuts shit for brains liberal thinks in such a simplistic manner.
:iagree:

Read the full story here......Woman Born In Hitler’s Germany Tells Liberals They Remind Her Of Nazis - dotinfo24.com

Inga Andrews said:

FotorCreated-3.jpg

FotorCreated4.jpg

weinbach-1.png
The nazis were defeated by the time she would have been old enough to know what happened.

The actual lesson I’d teach Nazi girl is that she should go study history and stop reading goebbels.

Poor hate filled nutty muddy .
So you actually believe that Nazis all went *POOF* in Germany when the war ended???? They must have stepped into some alternate universe???

Then somebody from Hogwarts showed up and cast the *OBLOVIATE* charm erasing everyone's memories?????

You have to be a liberal, because only a numbnuts shit for brains liberal thinks in such a simplistic manner.
:iagree:

I was stationed in Munich in June 1958 and it was still a hotbed of Nazism. They hated the Americans and didn't try to hide it. One night on the streetcar a guy who rode it every night and had a Hitler mustache, was in the middle of his constant ranting about his hate for Americans. We all had a skinful of beer and had taken enough of his crap so about four of us grabbed him up, took him to the rear platform and threw him into the middle of the tracks. He and his buddies always hung out in the Hofbrauhaus but we never saw him there again and he didn't ride that streetcar that time of night again. At the end of the line there was a bar and while waiting for the bus to the barracks we would grab a beer. One Nazi there had a glass eye and when he went to the john one of my buddies poured out the beer and put the eye in his pocket. I've always wondered if he still has that eye as a souvenir.
Them was the good 'ol days.

The Nazis were the Dream Party of many Progressives, if not all of them. Eugenics, 'scientific government', 'social sciences', etc, were all embraced by Nazis, early on, under the Strasserites. Later, after Hitler managed to suck up to Goering and get his blessings, got rid of the Strassers and sucked up to the former Kruppe manager who ran the Police in Prussia, and assassinated the Army commander who opposed him and blackmailed the other two leaders and seized power, he had the industrialists backing him, and no Army establishment in his way. Hitler himself wasn't an ideologue, just a lunatic who wanted absolute power, and played everybody against everybody to get there and stay there. I don't even consider him a real Nazi, just an opportunist, but the real Nazis kept him in power, being mostly stupid street thugs, so yes, the Nazi most certainly ended up being mirror images of what the Democratic Party is today.

Forum List

Back