Woman-Beater Shot To Death In The Act

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
A man beating up his baby's mother in the Bronx got a fatal dose of street justice when a man intervened and shot him in the face, police sources said Thursday.

David Williams was pummeling his 19-year-old gal pal outside a Morris Ave. housing complex about 8 p.m. Wednesday, when the pistol-packing Good Samaritan stepped up.

"What are you hitting her for?" the man asked Williams, according to a source. "Why don't you stop?"

Williams, 22, got in the unidentified man's face at the Patterson Houses and forcefully told him to mind his business.

"Mind my business?" the passerby responded.

Those were among the last words Williams heard. The man then whipped out a gun and shot Williams, of Spanish Harlem, once above his left eye, cops said.

The vigilante fled after the shooting.

Williams - who had 10 domestic violence arrests involving his mother and the baby's mother - was rushed to Lincoln Hospital, where he died. Police were hunting for the shooter last night.

Detectives questioned the woman, who is the mother of Williams' 3-year-old son, at the 40th Precinct stationhouse.

Several Patterson Houses residents said the building is a magnet for crime.

"There's a lot of shootings in this development," said Eric Harris, 53, a lifelong resident. "Hopefully, it will stop."

Street justice: Bronx man allegedly beating his baby's mother fatally shot by vigilante passer-by

:clap2:

A man beating up his baby's mother in the Bronx got a fatal dose of street justice when a man intervened and shot him in the face, police sources said Thursday.

David Williams was pummeling his 19-year-old gal pal outside a Morris Ave. housing complex about 8 p.m. Wednesday, when the pistol-packing Good Samaritan stepped up.

"What are you hitting her for?" the man asked Williams, according to a source. "Why don't you stop?"

Williams, 22, got in the unidentified man's face at the Patterson Houses and forcefully told him to mind his business.

"Mind my business?" the passerby responded.

Those were among the last words Williams heard. The man then whipped out a gun and shot Williams, of Spanish Harlem, once above his left eye, cops said.

The vigilante fled after the shooting.

Williams - who had 10 domestic violence arrests involving his mother and the baby's mother - was rushed to Lincoln Hospital, where he died. Police were hunting for the shooter last night.

Detectives questioned the woman, who is the mother of Williams' 3-year-old son, at the 40th Precinct stationhouse.

Several Patterson Houses residents said the building is a magnet for crime.

"There's a lot of shootings in this development," said Eric Harris, 53, a lifelong resident. "Hopefully, it will stop."

Street justice: Bronx man allegedly beating his baby's mother fatally shot by vigilante passer-by

:clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

GOOD!

• Banned
I hope the cops never find the shooter, and I doubt they ever will. I don't imagine they're looking too hard.

I do.

Many of these "heroes" are generally lowlives themselves. And vigilante "justice" isn't something I agree with.

Generally, I agree, Sallow. I am big on due process myself. But this man had a second to react, and every cop I have spoken to says if you shoot to defend yourself (or another person) don't pussyfoot around -- shoot to kill.

And I ain't mourning a fuckwhit with 10 DV arrests.

I hope the cops never find the shooter, and I doubt they ever will. I don't imagine they're looking too hard.

I do.

Many of these "heroes" are generally lowlives themselves. And vigilante "justice" isn't something I agree with.

Generally, I agree, Sallow. I am big on due process myself. But this man had a second to react, and every cop I have spoken to says if you shoot to defend yourself (or another person) don't pussyfoot around -- shoot to kill.

And I ain't mourning a fuckwhit with 10 DV arrests.

Agreed, with ten priors (that we know of) the legal system wasn't workin to good for his victims.

so now we are good to go with murdering someone for beating someone?

dv is a hard issue...many times with police ending up being attacked by both sides....i wonder how the woman feels about this hero?

she should marry the dude

then all she needs to worry about is the dollar solution, eh?

Well then, boys.

Consider this an object lesson in manners.

Remember..

The next time you're beating your wife in public and somebody asks you why, take the time to explain your actions before continuing to pummel your spouse.

Women beaters are horrible and sub human. Trouble is, women sometimes find themselves in the same kind of abusive relationships over and over.

I hope she moves on to a more baggageless lifestyle. Someone saved her this time...

I do.

Even a bad man can do a good thing.

Did he shoot him for hitting the woman or for talking shit?

Either way, some would say God used him to achieve some good in this instance.

Murder is ALWAYS acceptable if it is one of your pet peeves. How many of the people advocating this one was fine are against the death penalty?

Ya got me there, RGS. I oppose the death penalty.

However, you can use deadly force to repel deadly force in defense of yourself or another person. What would you have done? Hit the guy on the head with the gun butt?

This sounds like one of those situations where legality and morality clash, and it's good that they do.

Based on the limited information in the article, it sounds like the man could well have deserved what he got. Perhaps it would be best if the shooter is not caught. On the other hand, if he is, he should probably be prosecuted.

As usual, more facts about the situation could change things.

From what little information I have, it sounds like the shooter is guilty of murder and should be treated like any murderer. Now if he asked the guy to stop and he pulled out a knife, it would be self-defense, but that doesn't sound like that's what happened.

I'm encouraged that people support the death penalty, but this isn't how it's done.

From what little information I have, it sounds like the shooter is guilty of murder and should be treated like any murderer. Now if he asked the guy to stop and he pulled out a knife, it would be self-defense, but that doesn't sound like that's what happened.

I'm encouraged that people support the death penalty, but this isn't how it's done.

You are wrong. "Repelling deadly force" does not require that the assailant have a weapon.

Murder is ALWAYS acceptable if it is one of your pet peeves. How many of the people advocating this one was fine are against the death penalty?

Ya got me there, RGS. I oppose the death penalty.

However, you can use deadly force to repel deadly force in defense of yourself or another person. What would you have done? Hit the guy on the head with the gun butt?

One can not use deadly force unless one believes their life or anothers is in jeopardy. Some States allow you to use deadly force to protect property also.

Care to explain where the right to deadly force emerges in this case?

You won't let the State put to death murderers but you applaud a person murdering another simply because he was hitting his girlfriend. Care to explain that?

You are wrong. "Repelling deadly force" does not require that the assailant have a weapon.

Hitting someone is not deadly force.

Perpitrators of these types of crimes often started out as victims of these types of crimes.

Yes I hope they catch the guy who shot him.

Forum List

Back