Woman at Town Hall tells Romney Obama should be tried for "treason".

Romney has faced hostile questions on everything from his wealth to his religion. And on Monday, he experienced another awkward moment, when a supporter stood and declared that President Barack Obama should be "tried for treason."

Turning back to Romney, she asked what he would do to "restore balance" between the three branches of government and "restore our Constitution." She did not specify why she believed Obama should be "tried for treason"—a comment that received a huge applause from the audience. And when it was his turn to respond, Romney ignored her suggestion about "treason" and instead spoke about how he would "respect the different branches of government."

The "treason" comment came just minutes after Ohio State Auditor Dave Yost, a Romney surrogate on hand to introduce the candidate, offered several scathing attacks on Obama, including his handling of the Osama bin Laden raid.

Yost, who read from notes, said giving Obama credit for the bin Laden raid is like "giving Ronald McDonald credit for the Big Mac."

Woman tells Romney Obama

Obama does something Republicans refused to do. But it's wrong to give him "credit". Then who deserves it? They think they do.

First Richard Grenell and now this. And you guys think Romney has a "spine"? He's weak and would be a weak president. Worse than Bush.

How about the GM bailout?
How about the stimulus'??
Nationalizing health care??
Allowing the Russian military into the country to play "war games?"
Granting waivers to companies that support his agenda?
Granting waivers to unions??

It appears that Obama rewards industries and businesses that support him and punish others that oppose him..

He should be tried for ordering the death of an American citizen without due process.

Romney ignored her suggestion about "treason" and instead spoke about how he would "respect the different branches of government."

He’s not going to be able to ignore the ignorance and hate from the right until his defeat in November, he can just ask McCain.

Indeed, Romney’s likely to be forced to explain again to a republican audience member that Obama is not an ‘Arab.’

ABC news is a JOKE..

I've heard it called, All Barack Channel..

now you see why

Romney ignored her suggestion about "treason" and instead spoke about how he would "respect the different branches of government."

He’s not going to be able to ignore the ignorance and hate from the right until his defeat in November, he can just ask McCain.

Indeed, Romney’s likely to be forced to explain again to a republican audience member that Obama is not an ‘Arab.’

Out of what hat did you pull that? In 4 years not once have I heard Obama referenced to be an 'Arab.'

Out of what hat did you pull that? In 4 years not once have I heard Obama referenced to be an 'Arab.'

No hat needed...they just pull this shit out of their ass

Muslim...more times than I care to count...and that is reasonable since he spent a good chunk of his young life in Indonesia in Muslim schools.

Practicing the Cloward-Piven strategy isn't treason???

It was McCain's TURN from the pwer brokers in the RNC. McCain isn't a Conservative. Never has been. Never will be.

No hat needed...they just pull this shit out of their ass

That certainly was. I keep up as much as anybody and I've never once heard him referred to as an Arab! :cuckoo:

Muslim...more times than I care to count...and that is reasonable since he spent a good chunk of his young life in Indonesia in Muslim schools.

Yes, I've heard him called a Muslim. But never an Arab. LOL.

If he isn't muslim, he makes a pretty good show of it. Maybe he just makes claims like these to appease the muslim voters?

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

If he isn't muslim, he makes a pretty good show of it. Maybe he just makes claims like these to appease the muslim voters?

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY"]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

And pretty much why he has an open door to the Muslim Brotherhood/CAIR...and takes his direction from them.

I don't know...John McCain managed to address a crazy at one of his town halls. He bungled the delivery a bit (kind of implying that Muslims can't be good family men), but he did stick up for Candidate Obama. I don't expect that kind of honor from Romney though...

You wouldn't recognize 'honor' if it came with a label.

Seawitch spent 20+ years in the Navy. I don't think her honor is in question here.

Okay, not as cool as the Army, mind you.

Forum List

Back