Woman arrested for removing Obama-Hitler sign.

So you wish to make that illegal? Curtailing the right of free speech?

It is fee speech to compare Obama to a pedophile?

There is free speech, and there is free speech that is so outrageous and offensive that yes, it should be banned.

Thank god I live in Australia.

Who determines what is so outrageous and offensive, that it should be banned?

Apparently, she does.

The woman had the courage of her convictions. I applaud her for tearing them down and going to jail for it only makes her seem like a victim and the bad men who put it up seem like disgusting creepers.

If she were my mom, I would be worried that she did it because she might have gotten hurt. Anyone who would post a sign like that is probably at least a little nutty.

The person who put the signs up should be arrested, first for being total dipshits, and then for being dumb fucks.

You Repubs might hate Obama, but that is no reason to compare him to Hitler.

So you'd like to do away with the first amendment?

I am okay with free speech, but I think it crosses a line here.

Then you just lied, because you clearly are NOT "ok with free speech".

Woman, 80, arrested for removing Obama-Hitler sign - Yahoo! News

Damn violent Obama supporters...:badgrin:

If the shoe fits I don't see why she is so upset over it...Hitler had Enabling Act Obama has NDAA....

The woman lived thru WWII and is a lot better than those who put up the signs....and those prosecuting her.

A great many people who lived though WWII survived it unscathed... I cannot recall Germany ever ever making bombing runs over American cities. Because she was nine years old when Pearl Harbor was attacked, she is somehow a better person because of it? :lol:

The woman had the courage of her convictions. I applaud her for tearing them down and going to jail for it only makes her seem like a victim and the bad men who put it up seem like disgusting creepers.

If she were my mom, I would be worried that she did it because she might have gotten hurt. Anyone who would post a sign like that is probably at least a little nutty.

The people who put up the signs were Lyndon LaRouche supporters... I would ask the 80 year old woman why she was bothering with it. I think it's rather stupid to destroy people's property just to make a silly point.

Forum List

Back