Woman arrested for following her religion?

To be fair, the article doesn't mention anything about religion. Besides, when was the last time you met a Christian who has read the entire Bible?

To be fair, the article doesn't mention anything about religion. Besides, when was the last time you met a Christian who has read the entire Bible?

The sad part about it is you are right. Not enough Christians have actually read their scriptures or do so regularly.

The sad part about it is you are right. Not enough Christians have actually read their scriptures or do so regularly.
If they did, and they comprehended it, they wouldn't be Christians.

It seems the atheists are now trying to imprison good Jews and Christians who are trying to obey God's word as best as they can in this sinful times and wicked society.

Disgusting.

Payback time for persecuting atheists for thousands of years

Mouthy christian kids deserve what they get

Please give a list of atheists persecuted and murdered by believers...

Then stand those numbers against anti-Christian regims, such as those functioning in the name of Islam or Communism.

Get back to me with those numbers.

Meanwhile, you're a foul piece of shit who deserves hell for talking shit about children.

Oh, I get it. So for every 25 or so Muslim honor killings, we get 1 white christian lady who kills her kids. Thus, we should ignore the massively disproportionate number of Muslims committing murder on behalf of their religion since we can also eventually find an example of another religion doing it?

Hey, ignore this massive lung tumor.......look at the tiny skin cancer on the pinky toe instead!!!!

Please tell me who is it that is saying we should ignore honor killings, or any murders for that matter?

If they did, and they comprehended it, they wouldn't be Christians.

I love it when people say things like this.

Since you obviously claim to have read it, and believe you comprehend it, why don't you attempt to educate me on exactly what it says, and why I should not be a Christian after having read it. Why don't you start with the passage you are attempting to use from Deuteronomy, which is obviously not applicable to what happened, and show me just how it should be applied. Show me how parents taking their marah son before the elders of the city for a trial should automatically lead me to reject Christianity.

In fact, show me how that passage should lead a Jew to reject Judaism. Be sure to quote from the Talmud about that portion of the Torah when you do the latter. While you are doing that, you can cite all the historical examples of parents actually doing this, and give a list of all the children that were stoned for being marah.

By the way, if you have to look up marah, you not only have not read the Bible, you do not comprehend it in the slightest.

It says nothing of a trial, Windbag, it says that people with Rebellious child should bring child to the elders to be stoned.

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Windbag, like most neoxtians never read/comprehended the book in question

Yet you, in your infinite wisdom, are unable to tell me exactly what it is I do not know. You can't even answer a simple question about the passage you are attempting to cite, and resort to calling me names.

Put up or shut up.

It's clear from the link provided in the original post that religion has nothing to do with these murders. Why the Original poster believes he can use this to attack faith anyone's guess.

My experience is that those who have to lie to make their points, generally aren't grounded in the truth.
I'm just waiting for all the Christians to act like what she did was wrong.
Hey idiot, what she did WAS wrong, even if you are not a Christian. Of course in Islam, the evil religion, she was probably justified.

It's clear from the link provided in the original post that religion has nothing to do with these murders. Why the Original poster believes he can use this to attack faith anyone's guess.

My experience is that those who have to lie to make their points, generally aren't grounded in the truth.
I'm just waiting for all the Christians to act like what she did was wrong.
Hey idiot, what she did WAS wrong, even if you are not a Christian. Of course in Islam, the evil religion, she was probably justified.
Ironic that you'd say that, since I linked the biblical commandment to murder mouthy children

Forum List

Back