Woman, 65, shoots at would-be jewelry store robbers in Garden Grove

Since guns are the hot political issue of today I guess I will place the thread here

OK gun grabbers this women saved lives with her evil gun and did not shoot an innocent by-stander.

Police are still looking for five would-be robbers who were chased away from a Garden Grove jewelry store by a 65-year-old woman who fired at the suspects.

The attempted heist occurred Sunday at Continental Jewelry in the 12000 block of Brookhurst Street. Surveillance footage from the store shows a white SUV backing up to the front of the building and five men getting out, pillowcases in hand.

The men rush to the front of the counter and point handguns at the clerks and a customer. Seconds later the shots are fired and the men race back to the door, fighting to get out as the woman runs after them.

The SUV left before three of the suspects made it back inside the vehicle. Police said they were picked up about a block away.

Nothing was taken from the store and no one was hurt.

Woman, 65, shoots at would-be jewelry store robbers in Garden Grove - latimes.com

(Saving Kerry Won Ohio the trouble...)

She's a tea bagger gun nut on the wrong side of the issue flaming conservative ****...

Since guns are the hot political issue of today I guess I will place the thread here

OK gun grabbers this women saved lives with her evil gun and did not shoot an innocent by-stander.

Police are still looking for five would-be robbers who were chased away from a Garden Grove jewelry store by a 65-year-old woman who fired at the suspects.

The attempted heist occurred Sunday at Continental Jewelry in the 12000 block of Brookhurst Street. Surveillance footage from the store shows a white SUV backing up to the front of the building and five men getting out, pillowcases in hand.

The men rush to the front of the counter and point handguns at the clerks and a customer. Seconds later the shots are fired and the men race back to the door, fighting to get out as the woman runs after them.

The SUV left before three of the suspects made it back inside the vehicle. Police said they were picked up about a block away.

Woman, 65, shoots at would-be jewelry store robbers in Garden Grove - latimes.com
Ya know. I've been kicked in the Garden Grove...I can't imagine being shot there....

What? Oh, not that garden grove.....My bad.....carry on.:D

Ya know. I've been kicked in the Garden Grove...I can't imagine being shot there....

What? Oh, not that garden grove.....My bad.....carry on.:D
:lol:

Thugs are true cowards when bullying armed victims.

Thing is for every story like this one there are a thousand about where guns were used to kill or harm inocent people.

Liar. Provide links for at least a thousand incidents since she used her weapon then provide evidence no one during any of that time did the same.

Sounds like she defended herself against a few thugs with guns. Good for her, and I am glad she was unharmed.

Sounds like she defended herself against a few thugs with guns. Good for her, and I am glad she was unharmed.

And if we'd had those 'gun control laws' in place that you liberals all love so much, she wouldn't have been able to do anything but be a victim.

"Good for her. Too bad she didn't kill one or two of them. Live by the gun, die by the gun."

Wouldn't that principle apply to her as well?

And if we'd had those 'gun control laws' in place that you liberals all love so much, she wouldn't have been able to do anything but be a victim.

I don't have a problem with guns being used in this way. I have an issue with carrying them on the streets.

Forum List

Back