Wolves are back in Colorado for the first time since the 1930s

And it was so much trouble hunting those wolves out in the first place...…..

Envirowackos think that nature is their friend...they imagine themselves living as one with nature....what they don't realize is that the number one most important fact about that fantasy is that they become part of the menu...and a particularly interesting part since they aren't very fast, and have no defensive weapons...

Unless you are a gun toter...humans aren't much more difficult as prey to an apex predator than bunnies...

Environmentalist don't have a reality based view of nature...they could learn a lot from conservationists if the didn't think they were the smartest people on the menu.....er..in the room.

And it was so much trouble hunting those wolves out in the first place...…..

Sounds like a Mel Brooks joke ...

I have mixed feelings ... wolves themselves cause very little additional economic loss ... where they are removed, the coyotes and domesticated dogs quickly move in and losses continue ... rich ecological niches never remain empty for long ... and the way we herd cows, sheep and goats is a predator's wet dream come true ...

This is strictly an emotional issue, and human's tender ego being insulted ... it's okay for a coyote to sneak around and snatch a calf, lamb or kid; cowardly bastard ... but a wolf will just trot right by you and take that calf, lamb or kid right there in front of you ... completely ignoring your very existence ... bold ... like humans aren't even worth eating, reminds us our only evolutionary advantage is a particularly awful tasting flesh ...

I think we have three breeding pairs up in the hills around us ... maybe 30 to 40 total animals ... we've tried to buy them one-way bus tickets to California, too many homeless there and the hunting grounds are full of shit ...

we are far from having a lack of farm land in this country,,,

Sounds like you support controlling populations ... I agree ... it's great the things happening within Yellowstone's boundaries, pleased beyond words ... but I have wolves in my area already and there's nothing to stop them from moving in next door ... this is the Northern Idaho release, and they're past the California border now ...

I know I know I know ... nothing is stopping our Iowa corn farmer from ploughing his fields every spring ... humans will just have to manage their livestock differently ... and just be a little more humble when the wolf jumps into his truck and eats his dog ...

we are far from having a lack of farm land in this country,,,

Sounds like you support controlling populations ... I agree ... it's great the things happening within Yellowstone's boundaries, pleased beyond words ... but I have wolves in my area already and there's nothing to stop them from moving in next door ... this is the Northern Idaho release, and they're past the California border now ...

I know I know I know ... nothing is stopping our Iowa corn farmer from ploughing his fields every spring ... humans will just have to manage their livestock differently ... and just be a little more humble when the wolf jumps into his truck and eats his dog ...

when has a wolf ever leaped into a truck and ate a dog???

and you can stop them from moving in next door just by being there,,,thhey typically stay away from people,,,

Envirowackos think that nature is their friend...they imagine themselves living as one with nature....what they don't realize is that the number one most important fact about that fantasy is that they become part of the menu...and a particularly interesting part since they aren't very fast, and have no defensive weapons...

Unless you are a gun toter...humans aren't much more difficult as prey to an apex predator than bunnies...

Environmentalist don't have a reality based view of nature...they could learn a lot from conservationists if the didn't think they were the smartest people on the menu.....er..in the room.
Sorry dumb fuck but we were the apex preditor long before we had fire arms.

Go play naked and afraid out where the wolves have set up housekeeping...keep telling yourself that you are an apex predator...let me know how it works out for you...

Go play naked and afraid out where the wolves have set up housekeeping...keep telling yourself that you are an apex predator...let me know how it works out for you...
Ya I dont play naked and afraid buddy. I have big bucks in my out door tools and plan to take advantage of them. The point is it does not take a gun to gain supperiority over a wolf. Yes, I am glad to see the wolf make a come back. I would like to see new england cod make a come back. My buddies would like to see it get cold enough for the ducks to come south off lake erie. I on the other hand have a camper up there so I am still eating duck. Shooting a wolf would be my last resort. Most out doors men would prefer to see it go back to the1960 when fishing and hunting was better. Biodiversity makes it more pleasant to be out doors. There is plenty of room in colorado for wolves to roam with out being invasive to humans.

Ya I dont play naked and afraid buddy. I have big bucks in my out door tools and plan to take advantage of them. The point is it does not take a gun to gain supperiority over a wolf. Yes, I am glad to see the wolf make a come back. I would like to see new england cod make a come back. My buddies would like to see it get cold enough for the ducks to come south off lake erie. I on the other hand have a camper up there so I am still eating duck. Shooting a wolf would be my last resort. Most out doors men would prefer to see it go back to the1960 when fishing and hunting was better. Biodiversity makes it more pleasant to be out doors. There is plenty of room in colorado for wolves to roam with out being invasive to humans.

Overfuckingfishing is the problem

Overfuckingfishing is the problem
it sure as fuck was and mainly by the canadians.

Ya I dont play naked and afraid buddy. I have big bucks in my out door tools and plan to take advantage of them.

Which is why our long ago ancestors who really were apex predators had such respect and fear of wolves, bears, etc...so much so that the fear has become part of practically every culture ever exposed to them. And if you think a gun makes you an apex predator, think again...check the stats on how many hunters are found dead, killed and eaten by their "prey"......

People who actually spend time in the outdoors don't carry your arrogant attitude about their superiority to nature...you are obviously a poser who has watched one to many episodes of McGuiver..

Ya I dont play naked and afraid buddy. I have big bucks in my out door tools and plan to take advantage of them.

Which is why our long ago ancestors who really were apex predators had such respect and fear of wolves, bears, etc...so much so that the fear has become part of practically every culture ever exposed to them. And if you think a gun makes you an apex predator, think again...check the stats on how many hunters are found dead, killed and eaten by their "prey"......

People who actually spend time in the outdoors don't carry your arrogant attitude about their superiority to nature...you are obviously a poser who has watched one to many episodes of McGuiver..
your an idiot! never let any one convince you other wise.

Forum List

Back