Wolf

Wolves will kill for the sake of killing; they don’t always eat everything that they kill, that is their instinct.

Yes, he is, a couple friends of mine shot and wounded an elk last winter, when they finally arrived where the elk fell to his death, there were 2 wolves at the scene and probably others close by. They are expanding way beyond what the Govt. had intended when they re-introduced them back into Montana, Idaho and Utah.

I have a photo of 2 hunters that shot and killed the BIGGEST Grizzly I have ever seen in my life, but I'm afraid to post it, with good reason!!

As I read this thread I shake my head in disbelief and ask myself:

Are this people for real?

Do they really want to kill a species that's still listed as endangered in the US?

A species that according to the information provided by the US government is responsible for a tiny amount of livestock killings in America?

Don't they know most wolves in America were reintroduced in 1995 (the blink of an eye in terms of wildlife conservation)?

Don't they know that Minnesota is the only american state with a VIABLE wolf population?

Don't they know there are non lethal ways to control predation like GPS-radio collars, etc...?

Shouldn't the american people stop for a moment and think that wiping out wolves from North America was a shame, a disgrace, a NATIONAL TRAGEDY?

Wouldn't they agree that the undoing of this tragedy is WELL WORTH a handful of dead cows?

Don't they know the fact that the US as the richest country in the world can compensate those farmers with pocket money and it doesn't even need to do it because there are wildlife organisations that do exactly that?

As I said I shake my head in disbelief. :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
This song has absolutely nothing to do with wolf conservation but it's one of the best songs recorded by The Style Council (Paul Weller's former band).

I strongly recommend all the USMB'ers to give it a try.

Boy who cried wolf

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tv_KwmdWYw]YouTube - ‪Boy who cried wolf‬‏[/ame]

Well, let me paraphase the lyrics so that it has something to do with wolf conservation:

And yes, I know it's NOT too late

To ever BRING you back...

grey-wolf_565_600x450.jpg

Originally posted by AllieBaba
Sheesh, grow up.

LOL, Baba. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do they even have wolves where you come from?

They have this guy down there...

2302-004-1CB47046.jpg

749px-Maned_Wolf_6%2C_Beardsley_Zoo%2C_2009-11-06.jpg

The maned wolf, also known as, the wolf on stilts. :lol: :lol:

Some people say they're ugly, have an awkward appearance, some even call them a giant red fox, or even the Chupa-Cabra... lol

But to me they are simply gorgeous just like the american grey wolf.

Last edited:
Good grief, Jose...it's the MANED wolf, not the MANNED wolf, hahaha...I looked up "manned" and was trying to figure out why on earth it would have such a weird name....

Good grief, Jose...it's the MANED wolf, not the MANNED wolf, hahaha...I looked up "manned" and was trying to figure out why on earth it would have such a weird name....

LOL, damn typo!!...

People, I swear I was not referring to unmanned reconnaissance drones. :lol: :lol:

800px-081131-F-7734Q-001.jpg

Last edited:
José;3669678 said:
As I read this thread I shake my head in disbelief and ask myself:

Are this people for real?

Do they really want to kill a species that's still listed as endangered in the US?

A species that according to the information provided by the US government is responsible for a tiny amount of livestock killings in America?

Don't they know most wolves in America were reintroduced in 1995 (the blink of an eye in terms of wildlife conservation)?

Don't they know that Minnesota is the only american state with a VIABLE wolf population?

Don't they know there are non lethal ways to control predation like GPS-radio collars, etc...?

Shouldn't the american people stop for a moment and think that wiping out wolves from North America was a shame, a disgrace, a NATIONAL TRAGEDY?

Wouldn't they agree that the undoing of this tragedy is WELL WORTH a handful of dead cows?

Don't they know the fact that the US as the richest country in the world can compensate those farmers with pocket money and it doesn't even need to do it because there are wildlife organisations that do exactly that?

As I said I shake my head in disbelief. :confused: :confused:

obama took them off the list - bitch at him

New Topics

Forum List

Back