Wolf

Grace, don't be an idiot.

Managing herds of predators is necessary, or believe me, there won't be any predators.

And that thing is MASSIVE. Is that a for real image???

I have a friend who hunts coyotes for bounty....he gets shit all the time, too. I love wolves...but if they're going to be wild they have to be rigorously culled.

Wow thats one big wolf,we have boat loads of coyotes around us,the dog hates them,they get into growing and barking matches sometimes,if wasn't for the bounty hunters they would over run all other animals in our woods.

The I'll eat a steak crowd,but save the wolf at all costs crowd do more harm by far then good.

Wolves are wonderful, very cool creatures. I like the fact that they've been reintroduced in some areas...but you can't just feed predators and never thin out the population. They get sickly and they start causing problems.

Best to go ahead and hunt them to keep their numbers at a healthy level. You can't interfere with populations, then adopt a hands off attitude. It doesn't work. Once you get in there and start mucking around, you have to manage them just like you manage domestic animals.

Wolves are wonderful, very cool creatures. I like the fact that they've been reintroduced in some areas...but you can't just feed predators and never thin out the population. They get sickly and they start causing problems.

Best to go ahead and hunt them to keep their numbers at a healthy level. You can't interfere with populations, then adopt a hands off attitude. It doesn't work. Once you get in there and start mucking around, you have to manage them just like you manage domestic animals.

Our friend has a 1/2 gray wolf 1/2 Shepard,great dog real nice,and huge,wolfs are way cool,and you are 100% correct about management.

Wow thats one big wolf,we have boat loads of coyotes around us,the dog hates them,they get into growing and barking matches sometimes,if wasn't for the bounty hunters they would over run all other animals in our woods.

The I'll eat a steak crowd,but save the wolf at all costs crowd do more harm by far then good.

we have a bunch of coyotes too. i come across them in the woods quite often. I can't even imagine running into that wolf

deer by us starve in the winter becasue there are too many of them

Please don’t misunderstand me because I think that the wolves are a “Beautiful Animal” also and have to strive for survival as does any other animal on earth. If you think about all of the millions of dollars that are involved by you and I meaning the Government to relocate these wolves and then to re-introduce them back into society was a HUGE mistake and absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Pretty much any environmental scheme the gov't gets involved with is a nightmare.

Yes, very true!

Guess I opened a HUGE can of worms by posting that wolf photo and that certainly wasn't my intentions, I'm just sick about loosing cattle as well as the next rancher..

Yes, very true!

Guess I opened a HUGE can of worms by posting that wolf photo and that certainly wasn't my intentions, I'm just sick about loosing cattle as well as the next rancher..

i'm eating a cattle as we speak.

Yes, very true!

\

Try a link next time without the gloating happy smilie at the death of such a magnificent animal. Celebrating the death of such a one is no more exciting than seeing a great white hauled in with grinning fishermen or an elephant shot with some dorks leg hiked on it. Or shooting buffalo from a train. Or killing a rhino just for it's horn. Some don't like seeing that shit. Some do. IF I had known by the title it was a wolf dead, I would not have clicked it.

So no worms. Just disgust and me letting it get to me. I won't apologize for feeling the sadness and remorse of the wolfs death. But I will apologize for not controlling myself better.

Yes, very true!

\

Try a link next time without the gloating happy smilie at the death of such a magnificent animal. Celebrating the death of such a one is no more exciting than seeing a great white hauled in with grinning fishermen or an elephant shot with some dorks leg hiked on it. Or shooting buffalo from a train. Or killing a rhino just for it's horn. Some don't like seeing that shit. Some do. IF I had known by the title it was a wolf dead, I would not have clicked it.

So no worms. Just disgust and me letting it get to me. I won't apologize for feeling the sadness and remorse of the wolfs death. But I will apologize for not controlling myself better.
Yeah, she should have posted something less offensive to you, like an abortion photo.

Yes, very true!

\

I'd love to go shark fishing.

No great whites though...:eusa_hand:

Yes, very true!

\

Yeah, she should have posted something less offensive to you, like an abortion photo.

Do you feel better about the low blow?

I think it would be difficult to try and enjoy a cup of coffee in the am with you!

Good Lord Grace,,,, Please stop this,,,,,,,

I apologize if I offended you, can you please understand that, I'm not a bad person, I don't kill, slaughter or eat them, can you understand?

Grace that was a photo of a Wolf killed in this area, it was sent to me via email from a friend of mine who knew the man that killed him, 4 ranches near this area had so many livestock killed recently by the wolves. I'm sorry that you can't understand the bigger picture..

Forum List

Back