Feb 10, 2011
USA
Hummm

Attachments

• $Wolf 2010.jpg
    $Wolf 2010.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Friktard can take its gun and shove up up his/her ass then pull the trigger. Fucking asshole.
Take your dead animal pics somewhere else and gloat.

I eat livestock also. I wasn't trying to make a point by posting that photo of the wolf. I'm in the Photo section here on the USMB and that's why I posted it here.
I didn't take that photo, nor did I shoot that wolf, if you don't like it don't look at it.

You have "ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA" How fast these packs multiply..

And you have no idea how fast I'm going to collect reps so I can neg you ass every. Fucking. Chance. I. Get.

Next time, do your gloating and pic posting in a link. Slimeball.

I eat livestock also. I wasn't trying to make a point by posting that photo of the wolf. I'm in the Photo section here on the USMB and that's why I posted it here.
I didn't take that photo, nor did I shoot that wolf, if you don't like it don't look at it.

How about you posting a link instead, moron? There are many animal lovers here but you are too fucking stupid to realize that. If you polluted the Image Forum, I will never step foot in there again.

Um, you bragging about a huge wolf being shot, then posting a pic of it and a smiley along with "I like it" kinda gave me a clue.

Go frik yourself, scumbag.

I have nothing more to say to you. Image Forum is all yours. Its now polluted with filth.

Um, you bragging about a huge wolf being shot, then posting a pic of it and a smiley along with "I like it" kinda gave me a clue.

I have nothing more to say to you. Image Forum is all yours. Its now polluted with filth.

I've decided you're too fragile for USMB.

You have "ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA" How fast these packs multiply..

And you have no idea how fast I'm going to collect reps so I can neg you ass every. Fucking. Chance. I. Get.

Which is against the board rules BTW. :eusa_shhh:

And if I recall, Gunny and Intense both said LINKS were preferred. If they want to ban me, ok. If I break the rules, then I'll own it by not getting my panties in a wad over the banning. But you can bet your ass I'm gonna neg this tard every chance I get. Fact.

I've decided you're too fragile for USMB.

I don't give a fuck what you think. When you wear an admin hat, then I'll pay attention. Until then, fuck off.

Which is against the board rules BTW. :eusa_shhh:

And if I recall, Gunny and Intense both said LINKS were preferred. If they want to ban me, ok. If I break the rules, then I'll own it by not getting my panties in a wad over the banning. But you can bet your ass I'm gonna neg this tard every chance I get. Fact.

You get quite hysterical over lots of stupid shit...are you on drugs or something? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back