Wolf woman severed lost dog's head

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Wolfie Blackheart is not an ordinary 18-year-old.

She believes she is a wolf — technically, a werewolf — and so she wears a tail. She also wears a harness in case someone special wants to drag her around. And last week, she used a pocketknife in her kitchen to decapitate a dog — already dead, according to Wolfie — that had been missing since Jan. 5.

“I severed the head, boiled the head,” Wolfie said. “People make the mistake of hacking the spine, which will fracture the skull.” She added, “You also have to put (the head) outside for the brains to leak out.”

Wolfie has Tourette’s syndrome, which causes her to yip — a result of head trauma suffered in a car crash about a decade ago, her mother said.

And she’s into a lifestyle that involves bondage, which necessitates a dog collar.

“The collar means I belong to someone,” she said. “It’s not a fashion statement.”

She’s also a member of a “wolf pack.”

“I’m a wolf, and I have a group of other friends who are canines,” she said.

Self-described wolf woman severed lost dog's head

Ah. Kids these days. Sounds like mommy is proud of her wolf child who is into decapitation and bondage. Way cool. :cuckoo:

My mother told me I was like Lucifer, so I sought out the light. Parents are just guidelines really.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1259-large-homer-drool.jpg

Mmmmm...Dog!

Forum List

Back