Wolf Blitzer vs. Donald Trump - The Kenyan President

Frankly, I find Blitzer's style a tad annoying but at least he has a brain. Trump is looney toones.

BTW whatever happened to the proof that both Trump and that other loon, Arpaio BOTH said they had and would soon share with the country?

For that matter, where's any proof from any of the Looney Toon birthers?

How do these idiots explain the birth certificate? The two birth announcements? The US born mother?

How do they explain the FACT that billions has been spent trying to bring down our president (and our country) and all of it has failed. How do they explain that?

That's the fun of being crazy. They don't have to explain anything. All they have to do is pretend it doesn't exist.

Wolf just as a person was condescending and arrogant. As a reporter, he was especially futile. He's clearly a cheerleader.

Oh, gee, how I can tell when they are losing an argument? They try to make it about me.

Two issues you have yet to address.

1) Any credible proof Obama was born outside the US.

2) Any real reason why anyone should give a shit. He's president. He'll be president until the end of his term- (probably in 2017)- and where he was born isn't that important.

I still can't get any of THEM to admit that since Obama's mother is an American citizen, it does. not. matter. where he was born.

True.

Doesn't matter where he was born.

Yes it does. As we discussed; if Obama was born in Kenya then he would only be a citizen based on a naturalization process that hinged on him living with that American guardian and retaining a green card. But you would rather be ignorant and not own up to that reality. Twit.

I still can't get any of THEM to admit that since Obama's mother is an American citizen, it does. not. matter. where he was born.

True.

Yes it does. As we discussed; if Obama was born in Kenya then he would only be a citizen based on a naturalization process that hinged on him living with that American guardian and retaining a green card. But you would rather be ignorant and not own up to that reality. Twit.

What you just said? Complete nonsense.

True.

False, and the argument reveals the weakness of the birfer position,

True.

No, it he were born in Kenya (which again, would require his parents to sneak out of the country without Customs noticing, cleverly putting birth announcements in Hawaiian papers at the time, sneaking back into the country and getting Hawaiian officials to issue false documentation), he would still be a citizen becuase his mother was a citizen.

Anything that you've read differently on a birther website is just misleading.

The comb over has to violate federal and state laws.

Trump's "comb over" does not look any more phony or any more ridiculous than the "hair" painted over Obama's skull from a K-TEL spray can.

orly-1.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/24/u...-pat-on-obamas-head-hangs-in-white-house.html

When the pictures were taken and the family was about to leave, Mr. Philadelphia told Mr. Obama that his sons each had a question. In interviews, he and his wife, Roseane, said they did not know what the boys would ask. The White House photographer, Pete Souza, was surprised, too, as the photo’s awkward composition attests: The parents’ heads are cut off; Jacob’s arm obscures his face; and his older brother, Isaac, is blurry.

Jacob spoke first.

“I want to know if my hair is just like yours,” he told Mr. Obama, so quietly that the president asked him to speak again.

Jacob did, and Mr. Obama replied, “Why don’t you touch it and see for yourself?” He lowered his head, level with Jacob, who hesitated.

“Touch it, dude!” Mr. Obama said.

As Jacob patted the presidential crown, Mr. Souza snapped.

“So, what do you think?” Mr. Obama asked.

“Yes, it does feel the same,” Jacob said.

True.

It's a hundred percent true. I just researched it the other day. Idiots like yourself try to denigrate so-called birthers while denying simple facts. It really doesn't bode well for yourself.

It's a hundred percent true. I just researched it the other day. Idiots like yourself try to denigrate so-called birthers while denying simple facts. It really doesn't bode well for yourself.

You guys haven't presented a fact yet.

Frankly, you are up there with UFO enthusiasts, who ignore all logic and reason and insist there are UFO's and alien abductions.

Forum List

Back