Wolf Blitzer Asks Allred if the Yearbook Signature is a Forgery — ALLRED REFUSES TO ANSWER!

I like how she says no when asked if a handwriting analyst can examine it, then rambles on how she thinks things should go.

I'm sure Allred will be happy to provide the yearbook as evidence when this is investigated properly. I wouldn't hand it over to the accused's lawyer, either. That doesn't happen, folks. I think she should have done some checking on her own first, though, and made sure it wasn't a fake before bringing it forward. Sounds like she didn't take it to a handwriting expert. Or necessarily vet all the information. Either that, or a lot of media is lying.

I like how she says no when asked if a handwriting analyst can examine it, then rambles on how she thinks things should go.
I am so shocked.
Are you trying to tell me that there are attorney's who will flat out lie, not for their client, but to further their own careers and notoriety?
What is truly amazing is that this happened on CNN.

Isn’t it bad to grab a woman’s body parts without asking them....because they are asleep?

That’s what Franken did....sick POS.

I'm sure Allred will be happy to provide the yearbook as evidence when this is investigated properly. I wouldn't hand it over to the accused's lawyer, either. That doesn't happen, folks. I think she should have done some checking on her own first, though, and made sure it wasn't a fake before bringing it forward. Sounds like she didn't take it to a handwriting expert. Or necessarily vet all the information. Either that, or a lot of media is lying.
he didn't ask for it. he said give it to a neutral source. Let's go. funny how them '7's look different and there is two ink colors.

When ever she appears, I know to question it, as she is known for doing the Dems bidding.

Forum List

Back