Woah: Malik Obama Doubts Barack's Paternity In Interview. Say's He's A Fraud!

And this is representative of the Birther mind- slimey bastards who slander the dead, and just lie about this crap because they can't stand that Barack Obama was elected President.

This asshole, Stevie the racist- you Birthers- you are all wallowing in the shit together.

All Obama has to do is release his college transcripts and I will shut up.

What is he hiding?

Almost all modern day Presidents and Presidential candidates have release their college records. Why not Obama?

He is either hiding the fact that he is affirmative action or that he self identified as a foreign student, or both.

Given his incompetency as President I suspect his race got him through college more than his academic record. For instance, he doesn't know a damn thing about either history or economics.

He is not honest with his past.

As far as his red diaper whore mother the pictures speak for themselves. You don't see those kind of pictures of other President's mothers.

It is always amusing to see how far you Obama apologists will go to defend your commie Messiah. Not only is is amusing but it is pathetic and most of the time dishonest.

He is a world class piece of shit. He always has been and always will be.
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

I think that it is really pathetic that these Moon Bats elected such an obvious piece of shit as Obama. They disregarded everything that pointed to him being a scumbag.

I guess the greed of getting Obamaphones and having somebody else pay for their health insurance overrode any sense of morals that they might have had.

LOL- funny isn't it- to have a Birther call the majority of voters- 'Moon Bats"?
69,498,516 Americans voted for Barack Obama in 2008- you call them all 'moon bats'.
65,915,796 Americans voted for Barack Obama in 2012- you call them all 'moon bats'.

But you are a Birther- and Americans think Birthers are total loons.
Those figures really show how dumbed down the nation has become. How sad we as a nation has fallen.
To many inbred white folks...

I think the smoking gun on the birth issue is the fact that he won't release his college records.

He identified himself as a foreign born student and that is why he doesn't want the records released.

Of course these Moon Bats don't give a shit if the sonofabitch is ineligible to be President or not. He is their Messiah and as we all know they don't exactly appreciate the Constitution. They love Obamacare subsidies a lot more than they love the Constitution. Like Harry Reid says the end justified the means.

He is the byproduct of a filthy red diaper baby whore and a Communist so it is understandable that he has fucked this country.

And this is representative of the Birther mind- slimey bastards who slander the dead, and just lie about this crap because they can't stand that Barack Obama was elected President.

This asshole, Stevie the racist- you Birthers- you are all wallowing in the shit together.

All Obama has to do is release his college transcripts and I will shut up.

What is he hiding?

Almost all modern day Presidents and Presidential candidates have release their college records. Why not Obama?

He is either hiding the fact that he is affirmative action or that he self identified as a foreign student, or both.

Given his incompetency as President I suspect his race got him through college more than his academic record. For instance, he doesn't know a damn thing about either history, the Constitution or economics.

He is not honest with his past.

As far as his red diaper whore mother the pictures speak for themselves. You don't see those kind of pictures of other President's mothers.

It is always amusing to see how far you Obama apologists will go to defend your commie Messiah. Not only is is amusing but it is pathetic and most of the time dishonest.

He is a world class piece of shit. He always has been and always will be.

You fucking liar. No, they have not.

Now, go crawl back into your mothership, you fucked up little flashbulb.

Recently Clinton, Bush, Gore, McCain, and even that douchebag Kerry.
t.

Wow- you really love to spout the Birther lies.

Clinton- never released college records as a candidate or while President.
Bush never voluntarily released any records- and still has never released his Harvard records.
Gore- never voluntarily released any records- leaked.
McCain- never released his Annapolis records.
John Kerry- never released his college records.
And lets not forget- real recent- Mitt Romney - never released his college records.

Birthers are such liars.

Forum List

Back