Wmd

Hey dont bad mouth us younger generation people. its our generation that will fight the war on terror. We arent as bad as you might think because many of us have learned from the mistakes of the 60s.

As for avatars. i still dont have one:p

Hey dont bad mouth us younger generation people. its our generation that will fight the war on terror. We arent as bad as you might think because many of us have learned from the mistakes of the 60s.

As for avatars. I still dont have one:p

Already said that those who are younger get 9/11 better than their parents. Don't have the Vietnam syndrome. Which is a good thing for saving lives here.

I had a feeling that's what it was. I will have one in a few minutes.
Just a quick note: My original rampage was directed at the young clueless liberals, including my little brother. Maybe I should have posted in another area.

posted by budboomer
I had a feeling that's what it was. I will have one in a few minutes. Just a quick note: My original rampage was directed at the young clueless liberals, including my little brother. Maybe I should have posted in another area.

You have done great!

Just remember, my pic of you is a geezer in a boat, cursing everyone. THAT is you Avatar.

Hey you might be spitting chew too.

Welcome budboomer. We conservatives can always use re-inforcements against the devious shenanigans of the nefarious lefties.

Since we don't really have a topic under discussion in this thread, I thought I'd throw in the following witticism. Its very politically incorrect and pisses off libs. Two reasons I like it.

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Abilene, Texas awaiting their flights. One is an American Indian passing through from Oklahoma City. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Fort Worth for the livestock show, and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student from the Middle East.

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Texas cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."

It does not mean we were lied to just that the intellegence was wrong or old (or both). War was justified for a many reasons. The prosecution of the occupation could be better but it is going in the right direction.

P.S. I'm new to the scene and hello to all.

I dig all your little personal portraits. I'll have to make one.

:clap: I am tired of hearing the argument about no weapons of mass destruction were ever found, so that means we were all lied to.
We live in a much different world since 9-11. If the US has adopted a policy of shoot first and ask questions later, I have no problem with that.
I live and work in New Jersey. On that day I saw the smoke of 3,000 lives rise over the skyline and I will never forget it. It is funny how so many people forget 9-11 and just go about their lives. Oh that's right. I forgot that the younger generation in this country is the "me first" generation.
So many people that live in this great country take their lives and freedom for granted soo much it makes me sick. 9-11 was another Pearl Harbor. In case you don't know what Pearl Harbor is about take a little history lesson. Back then, this was a GREAT country because after that attack, this country came together and fought that war as one. It's a shame that unity is dead.
I only wish I grew up in that generation because if I did I would have been right behind my grandfather when he was signing up for the army on Dec.8,1941.
One thing I am sorry for is that on 9-12 I was too old to join the Army or Marines. It would be an honor to fight and die for this country. One young guy I was working with joined the Navy a few weeks after 9-11 and I envy him.
Where were most of you on 9-11? Hiding in your basements I would imagine.
ps. sorry this is so long.
Your new leader admits there were no wmd's

Forum List

Back