Wmd

budboomer

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2004
:clap: I am tired of hearing the argument about no weapons of mass destruction were ever found, so that means we were all lied to.
We live in a much different world since 9-11. If the US has adopted a policy of shoot first and ask questions later, I have no problem with that.
I live and work in New Jersey. On that day I saw the smoke of 3,000 lives rise over the skyline and I will never forget it. It is funny how so many people forget 9-11 and just go about their lives. Oh that's right. I forgot that the younger generation in this country is the "me first" generation.
So many people that live in this great country take their lives and freedom for granted soo much it makes me sick. 9-11 was another Pearl Harbor. In case you don't know what Pearl Harbor is about take a little history lesson. Back then, this was a GREAT country because after that attack, this country came together and fought that war as one. It's a shame that unity is dead.
I only wish I grew up in that generation because if I did I would have been right behind my grandfather when he was signing up for the army on Dec.8,1941.
One thing I am sorry for is that on 9-12 I was too old to join the Army or Marines. It would be an honor to fight and die for this country. One young guy I was working with joined the Navy a few weeks after 9-11 and I envy him.
Where were most of you on 9-11? Hiding in your basements I would imagine.
ps. sorry this is so long.

Welcome budboomer

Perhaps you should read some threads, you'll see most of us are on the same side.

Welcome!!!!! Come join the club we are all good people well i bite a little if you want me to..:cof:

Sorry everyone, I just started on this site and had to get that off my chest.

RIGHT ON DUDE :thup:

WELCOME I THINK YOU WILL FIT IN QUITE WELL :D :usa:

Originally posted by Sandy73
You look much nicer now Kathianne ! :clap1:

Well thank you, though my hair is back to its original red, thanks to L'Oreal. LOL

Originally posted by Kathianne
Well thank you, though my hair is back to its original red, thanks to L'Oreal. LOL

I give thanks to the L'Oreal folks myself ! ;)

Originally posted by budboomer
Was that a bad thing? Remember, I am new to this.

Hey, I'm kidding. See my 'pic' on the left? I'm a teacher. Avatar is some photo or likeness that 'encapsulates' you. Look around. Sir Evil entered mine for me, as I'm tech disabled.

Forum List

Back