WMD Found in Iraq

Oct 18, 2004
Finally, something that puts this war back into perspective. For so long, we’ve had the negative attributes of this war pounded into our heads. Suicide bombings, beheadings, Iraqis taking to the streets denouncing “the occupation,” and the list goes on. Upon seeing this movie, however, the real reasons for taking out Saddam Hussein resurfaced. Weapon of Mass Destruction: The Murderous Reign of Saddam Hussein is a refreshing alternative to the negative press the war has been receiving.

I was shocked to see that 1.3 million Iraqis were murdered at the hands of this despot, who did nothing more than squander the country’s incredible wealth on himself and his repugnant sons. Mass graves, gas bombings, torture chambers, these were all the norm in Iraq before the invasion. This being the case, it is clear that Iraqis are infinitely better off now that this man is no longer a threat to them.

Do yourself a favor: go to http://www.wmddvd.com/*and read more about the film. If anything, it will reinforce your views that something incredibly positive has occurred as a result of the invasion

It looks like a really good film. I like films that are about death, torture and human suffering. I really liked seeing our mighty war machine in action.

In all fairness I have to ask how did Saddam get the WMD or the technology to make them? And what do the people in that region call the 7-year Iran / Iraq war? Who’s tax dollars financed some of the human suffering?

White knight said:
It looks like a really good film. I like films that are about death, torture and human suffering. I really liked seeing our mighty war machine in action.

In all fairness I have to ask how did Saddam get the WMD or the technology to make them? And what do the people in that region call the 7-year Iran / Iraq war? Who’s tax dollars financed some of the human suffering?

So if I sell you a gun, I am responsible for the fact that you go out and rob a convenience store. Typical.

How you can look at the recent history of Iraq and come up with the distorted and pathetic view you have expressed in beyond my comprehension. Apparently you're one of those pitiful creatures whose sole source of information is democrat web sites.

Do not forget that it was the USA that provided Saddam with chemicals and weapons when he was fighting the war with iran, the very ones he turned and used on his own countrymen.. We have not always been wise in our choice of "allies" and who knows some of you younger kids may just see our attitude towards the Saudis change in the near future and be first hand observers of such a switch (some may say it has already started). After youve been around awhile you see this cycle goes on and on.
Your statement,"it is clear that Iraqis are infinitely better off now that this man is no longer a threat to them" is pure rhetoric. Iraqis are killing Iraqis, which" Iraqis" are you referring to ? " are infinitely better off," they are dying in the streets, they experience shortages of food and services, their country is currently occupied by a foriegn coalition, mostly Christian, and their homeland is being called a haven for terrorists. Get real
Correction: Saddam wanted to use the weapons against Iran, who use to be our friend under the Shah.....I was thinking of the aid we gave Afghanistan (the Mujaheddin) to fight the soviets. sorry for the senior moment. Our alliances in the middle east have shifted around abit in the last 25 years.

sagegirl said:
Do not forget that it was the USA that provided Saddam with chemicals and weapons when he was fighting the afghanistan war, the very ones he turned and used on his own countrymen..

Ive never heard of Saddam fighting any Aghanistan war. Do you know something I dont?

Btw This is a clear example of why the liberal position is incosistant. You guys cant agree wither Saddam didnt have WMDs or if we gave him WMDs. It cant possibly be both. If we gave Saddam WMDs then he had WMDs and you cant claim that he didnt have any.

And lets assume we did give Saddam WMDs. Well then thats even more reason for us to take out Saddam. If we are responsible for him having the weapons, we should take responsibility for him misusing them and prevent him from misuing them.

If you dont think the Iraqis are better off now that they dont have to be afraid that their government is going to torture, rape, mutilate, and kill them or their family and friends for disagreeing with the government, then what would make their lives better?

Iraqis are killing Iraqis, which" Iraqis" are you referring to ?

No terrorists are killing Iraqi's.

Why don't you read how an Iraqi feels about all this, instead of spouting your pathetic anti-American drivel.

Another bloody day is in Iraq today and as usual by the barbaric terrorists whose vision unable to go beyond their asses.

About 5 Churches have been targeted by different ways by the groups of the beheadings and kidnappings of Al-Zarqawi and his supporters among the Wahabis.

On the same time the same groups attacked by rockets Ibn Al-Baytar Hospital in Baghdad!

Today's attacks are nothing but indicate the failure of the terrorists and their dirty attitudes.

The same thugs killed the children in Baghdad, bombed Imam Ali Shrine, killed the pilgrimages to Karbala in 2003, and killed many innocents in the name of their God if they got God.

The Iraqis will stay hand in hand, Christians and Muslims and others as one unit. The terrorists will not succeed to divide us.

http://hammorabi.blogspot.com/

:piss2: Jèan Kerriè

Merlin1047 said:
So if I sell you a gun, I am responsible for the fact that you go out and rob a convenience store. Typical.

How you can look at the recent history of Iraq and come up with the distorted and pathetic view you have expressed in beyond my comprehension.
You tell me, If I'm a know dictator pyhsocpath and you give me WMD and I use them? I dont know you explain it.
The source was something I heard long ago being debated prior to the war.
I'm not a democrat or a republican; I can just express opinions from all different viewpoints, and I do so without getting bent because it does not fit in my neat little box.
I think it learned it from the process of hypocrisy that we call democracy.

sagegirl said:
Do not forget that it was the USA that provided Saddam with chemicals and weapons when he was fighting the afghanistan war, the very ones he turned and used on his own countrymen.. We have not always been wise in our choice of "allies"
I think it Was Iran who they used the chemical weapons against.
I was not aware that Iraq was ever our ally. I was under the impression that we had this cool organization called the CIA. They are able to use nations like pawns and get them to turn against each other.
I’m not ashamed of this I’m proud of it. It’s something we do; it’s what we are good at.
You need to stop being ashamed of your true nature, except it. Stop allowing liberals and religion make you feel guilty about it.
How is that Merlin? Is that a whiny liberal viewpoint? :dev1:

Merlin1047 said:

Actually we were giving them the "gun" knowing that Iraq would use it against Iran, while at the same time arming Iran.

:) So somebody please answer the question the suspense is killing me.

What do both the Iraqis and the Iranian people call their war.

And a bonus question who started it and why?

Ive never heard of Saddam fighting any Aghanistan war. Do you know something I dont?

I edited the post. you are right, we aided saddam against iran, we aided the mujaheddin, afghan rebels, against the soviets.

Upon seeing this movie, however, the real reasons for taking out Saddam Hussein resurfaced. Weapon of Mass Destruction: The Murderous Reign of Saddam Hussein is a refreshing alternative to the negative press the war has been receiving.

Unfortunately for you, I recall Bush saying, that Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction (at the time that he made such statements). As it would turn out, he did not in fact have any weapons seeing how the first coalition in the First Gulf War, made sure to annihilate the vast majority of his weapons facilities. Furthermore, nothing has turned up since the invasion. On what pretenses did we go to war again? I recall 1441 mentioning Weapons of Mass Destruction. Where are they? I'm talking stockpiles too, not individual shells, most of which are left over from the Iran-Iraq war.

Now, lets discuss the Iran-Iraq affair. Some of you may well remember the Iran-Contra affair. Which was well, exactly what we are discussing here. We were arming both the Iraqis and the Iranians. We gave them both weapons, knowing that they were killing eachother. Moreover, we gave Saddam the chemical weapons that he possessed during the Iran-Iraq War. A bit hypocritical to give him not only the knowledge to make the weapons but actual weapons and then to claim that he has WMD. Make no mistake, we gave Saddam Chemical and Biological weapons in the 1980s.

How you can look at the recent history of Iraq and come up with the distorted and pathetic view you have expressed in beyond my comprehension. Apparently you're one of those pitiful creatures whose sole source of information is democrat web sites.

Apparently so. See: Columbine High School. The girl bought the killers the gun, and she was held accountable for poor judgment. Yet Reagan and his lackeys take no flack for creating the mess that we are in now.

alien21010 said:
Unfortunately for you, I recall Bush saying, that Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction (at the time that he made such statements). As it would turn out, he did not in fact have any weapons seeing how the first coalition in the First Gulf War, made sure to annihilate the vast majority of his weapons facilities. Furthermore, nothing has turned up since the invasion. On what pretenses did we go to war again? I recall 1441 mentioning Weapons of Mass Destruction. Where are they? I'm talking stockpiles too, not individual shells, most of which are left over from the Iran-Iraq war.

Now, lets discuss the Iran-Iraq affair. Some of you may well remember the Iran-Contra affair. Which was well, exactly what we are discussing here. We were arming both the Iraqis and the Iranians. We gave them both weapons, knowing that they were killing eachother. Moreover, we gave Saddam the chemical weapons that he possessed during the Iran-Iraq War. A bit hypocritical to give him not only the knowledge to make the weapons but actual weapons and then to claim that he has WMD. Make no mistake, we gave Saddam Chemical and Biological weapons in the 1980s.

Apparently so. See: Columbine High School. The girl bought the killers the gun, and she was held accountable for poor judgment. Yet Reagan and his lackeys take no flack for creating the mess that we are in now.

Funny how I didn't read a single sentence in your reply speaking of Saddam being responsible for hundreds of thousand of his citizens deaths. You mention the resolutions but you must have missed the part about the deaths and oppression.

White knight said:
:) So somebody please answer the question the suspense is killing me.

What do both the Iraqis and the Iranian people call their war.

And a bonus question who started it and why?

I know we refer to it as the 8 year war, and I think Iraq invaded Iran and then Iran invaded Iraq a couple years later. Lots of death and destruction on both side. I think about 1980 thru 1988??? We need an unbiased historian to give us the facts

duke said:
can someone show proof that America gave Saddam wmds!!!!

It is pretty well documented that we supported saddam and gave him the know how and the materials for chem/biological weapons. I think the proof is obvious, it is something we admit to doing.

sagegirl said:
It is pretty well documented that we supported saddam and gave him the know how and the materials for chem/biological weapons. I think the proof is obvious, it is something we admit to doing.

please post a link....dont forget France and USSR were very friendly with Saddam...and if we did give Saddam wmds how come we never gave any to the Contras or the Afghan rebels...you libs say so much shit!!!

You guys cant agree wither Saddam didnt have WMDs or if we gave him WMDs. It cant possibly be both.

No, the two are not mutually exclusive. A similar construct using that logical structure:

I give you a book. Ten years later you don't have it. Either you have the book or I gave it to you...it can't possibly be both. Come on now.

How about he either used them all on the Kurds and/or got rid of them?

duke said:
please post a link....dont forget France and USSR were very friendly with Saddam...and if we did give Saddam wmds how come we never gave any to the Contras or the Afghan rebels...you libs say so much shit!!!
www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB821

Forum List

Back