WMD ARGUEMENT, this is going to hurt

RAGE

Rookie
May 5, 2004
There is a very large controversy about WMD, and the war in Iraq. Well pieces of WMD are being found all over the place but in Iraq. 1 2 3

The thing is and this is where the pain comes in for those still demanding WMDs.
The war is over
We are now fighting Al Qaida which returns us to the War on Terror. It just so happens that this campaign is taking place in Iraq.
During the Actual war in Iraq not very many U.S. Troops were lost.

Its this war on terror thats being a B*tch.
I believe we all agree that the War on terror is a good thing right?
Nothing can justify the loss of our sons and daughters but as we all know Freedom is not Free.
Your glorious life in the great land didnt come free either. Many Paid with their lives

Originally posted by RAGE
There is a very large controversy about WMD, and the war in Iraq. Well pieces of WMD are being found all over the place but in Iraq.
The thing is and this is where the pain comes in for those still demanding WMDs.
The war is over.
We are now fighting Al Qaida which returns us to the War on Terror. It just so happens that this campaign is taking place in Iraq.

Nothing can justify the loss of our sons and daughters but as we all know Freedom is not Free.
Your glorious life in the great land didnt come free either. Many paid with thier lives

What a bunch of crapola

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
What a bunch of crapola

Not really, he needs some links to back up what he's saying. But you know he's right and you're wrong.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Not really, he needs some links to back up what he's saying. But you know he's right and you're wrong.

He needs some links all right.

There is a very large controversy about WMD, and the war in Iraq. Well pieces of WMD are being found all over the place but in Iraq.
The war is over.

Your glorious life in the great land didnt come free either. Many paid with thier lives

Good post and welcome. You need to back up what you are discussing here. Try search: iraq metals WMD
That should help you with the things being found 'all over'

There are papers written about WOT. Try this for the search: flypaper iraq

Thanks, I am the author of the text. the content is common knowledge.
The Iraqi war was declaired officially over in what 30 days?
We are about to turn that country over to its own functioning Government.
Our business there now is to remove Al Qaida or remnents of the baathist party which are pretty much considered terrorist in their own rights.

Our freedoms were gained and secured through the War of Independence which we will celibrate very soon. The Civil war.
And to some extent WW2

I am not hosting the story on my site, I thought I would just share with ya.

http://rage4truth.com

Thanks, I am the author of the text. the content is common knowledge.
The Iraqi war was declaired officially over in what 30 days?
We are about to turn that country over to its own functioning Government.
Our business there now is to remove Al Qaida or remnents of the baathist party which are pretty much considered terrorist in their own rights.

Our freedoms were gained and secured through the War of Independence which we will celibrate very soon. The Civil war.
And to some extent WW2

I am not hosting the story on my site, I thought I would just share with ya.

http://rage4truth.com

Still, you must have researched what you wrote, I know what you are speaking about (common knowledge), but not everyone shares our reading habits. Throw a link up, it helps the discussion when everyone knows what we're talking about. (not that they can all read and comprehend. :rolleyes: )

What a bunch of crapola

Oh man, what a cool guy..I cant wait till Im bigger so I can be cool too. I would try to be as cool as this guy, but I dunno, Im a bit young to be that cool. I mean this guy is awesome. I think he should be voted Coolest Alive! Man, I may have nightmares from too much coolness.

It seems a lot of people are hung up on links. "Give us a link" for more information. I only trust "links" as far as I can throw them. Anyone and everyone can create a link to a web site that they have created and make it look like a legitimate news story.
Just a thought.

Originally posted by budboomer
It seems a lot of people are hung up on links. "Give us a link" for more information. I only trust "links" as far as I can throw them. Anyone and everyone can create a link to a web site that they have created and make it look like a legitimate news story.
Just a thought.

A link is necessary if you wish to state 'facts' as opposed to your opinion. If the link is bogus, so are your facts. We all have a level playing field then.

It's not to be difficult. :D

Originally posted by budboomer
Hey Kath,
The point I am making is how can you tell if a link is bogus?

Hey. Well if you mean a posted link, ya hit it. :D Now, if ya mean whether or not the site you are using as a source is good or not, I suppose you need to judge that, but the writing and any bio given of the author. Some publications of course, have more 'weight' than others, sometimes unfairly, but you know what they say about 'life'. NYT, WaPo, WSJ, etc. are usually considered 'reliable' though often they aren't. You're call what to use, my call whether or not I agree. :D

What a bunch of crapola
yeah, there are no WMD's in Iraq. That's why Zarqawi and the other terrorists are looking for them to use against the new Iraqi government.

I guess they didn't get the memo from the DNC stating there are none in Iraq.

Hey. Well if you mean a posted link, ya hit it. :D Now, if ya mean whether or not the site you are using as a source is good or not, I suppose you need to judge that, but the writing and any bio given of the author. Some publications of course, have more 'weight' than others, sometimes unfairly, but you know what they say about 'life'. NYT, WaPo, WSJ, etc. are usually considered 'reliable' though often they aren't. You're call what to use, my call whether or not I agree. :D

Fair enough.

Forum List

Back