Wm. Joyce's Heart Stops

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Oh, not really, much to the disappointment of the board. It's because of THIS:

http://64.81.149.224/npi/

"White Americans have been led to believe that “diversity” and “multiculturalism” are sacred. We’re conditioned to be shy when it comes to standing up for our own beliefs. But doesn’t every race, ethnic subculture, and special interest—from left-handers to lesbians—have all sorts of organizations working for them?

Isn’t it about time someone spoke for us?"

Well, I think so. Hope this group gets off the ground. Where's my checkbook?

nucular said:
There is one. It's called the Nazi Party. I think they are located in Idaho. Why don't you move there? :piss2:

All white people who want to organize along racial lines are Nazis ?

:cry:

dilloduck said:
All white people who want to organize along racial lines are Nazis ?

:cry:

Along racial lines? Yeah or pretty close to.

Kathianne said:
Along racial lines? Yeah or pretty close to.

right--and all blacks who organize along racial lines are Black Panthers.

This bizarre generalization is fruitless and intellectually ignorant.

Maybe they should form a Polka Band. They wouldn't have to exclude other people, but since only whites like Polka the result would be the same. Dillo and Joyce could prance around with Lederhosen pumping their accordions furiously while envisioning Muhammad Ali and George Foreman beating them to a pulp. It would be cathartic for them.

dilloduck said:

can't go on anything but your posts. I condemned the black panthers on their rantings also. Turned me to conservative at the time.

Kathianne said:
can't go on anything but your posts. I condemned the black panthers on their rantings also. Turned me to conservative at the time.
If all you are going on is my posts, then you know full well that I have NEVER expoused the virtues of Naziism nor have condoned any of thier actions.IF you are so damn sure I am in support of what they stand for show me a link. I know you WANT to believe that about me for some reason but it's all based on your subjective interpretation of what I say----now NUc thinks he's funny by mocking a characterization of me that YOU CANNOT SUBSTANTIATE with the truth !!! The linked proof!!! Let's see it !

dilloduck said:
If all you are going on is my posts, then you know full well that I have NEVER expoused the virtues of Naziism nor have condoned any of thier actions.IF you are so damn sure I am in support of what they stand for show me a link. I know you WANT to believe that about me for some reason but it's all based on your subjective interpretation of what I say----now NUc thinks he's funny by mocking a characterization of me that YOU CANNOT SUBSTANTIATE with the truth !!! The linked proof!!! Let's see it !
Hey when you chose to link yourself with Wj and his ilk, you made a decision. I have nothing, but nothing to prove to you. You are a prejudiced person and proud of it. Congrats.

Kathianne said:
Hey when you chose to link yourself with Wj and his ilk, you made a decision. I have nothing, but nothing to prove to you. You are a prejudiced person and proud of it. Congrats.

Pitiful---couldn't find any could ya ? I agree with william only on certain aspects of the race issue--on others we are polar opposites.

nucular said:
There is one. It's called the Nazi Party. I think they are located in Idaho. Why don't you move there? :piss2:

You're being a jackass. If I don't want my white daughter raped and murdered by a Black Panther, I'm a "Nazi"? If I want my people to live in peace, I'm a "racist"? You won't even listen to reason. But never mind YOU. White folks in general are starting to wake up.

William Joyce said:
You're being a jackass. If I don't want my white daughter raped and murdered by a Black Panther, I'm a "Nazi"? If I want my people to live in peace, I'm a "racist"? You won't even listen to reason. But never mind YOU. White folks in general are starting to wake up.

Has a Black Panther tried to rape and murder your daughter?

Why is it the only solution people seem to find is racism? White racism. Black Racism. I dont care whose race is doing what. You guys are all the same. Get over it.

Start looking at people as human beings. Start loving others regardless of their skin color. Stop spreading this hate and stop trying to isolate people into racial categories. Just find some love for your fellow man and start acting color blind.

Why is it the only solution people seem to find is racism? White racism. Black Racism. I dont care whose race is doing what. You guys are all the same. Get over it.

Start looking at people as human beings. Start loving others regardless of their skin color. Stop spreading this hate and stop trying to isolate people into racial categories. Just find some love for your fellow man and start acting color blind.

Come up to Jamaica, Queens with me, and we'll "start looking at people as human beings." WE'LL ALSO GET OUR ASSES STOMPED FOR BEING WHITE! But I'll be sure to tell the brothers how you're not racist. That should be a good for a laugh.

God, liberals are STONED. Incoming memo! It's tilted "reality." I suggest you all read it. Quiz tomorrow.

gotta agree with WJ on this one. When it comes to racism its considered a one way street. If your white and mention anything negative about blacks, your proclaimed a racist BY OTHER WHITES!!! If your black and proclaim that whites are systematically trying to kep you down through conspiratorial schemes when in reality most white people want nothing to do with blacks, your proclaimed a hero amongst the black community.

What we need to see is more people minding their own fucking business. If someone hates whites, fine. If someone hates blacks, fine. Mind your own fucking business and get over it. I hate it more then anything when i make an offhand comment about how black people complain about something and i get labeled a racist by a white person. Or if someone calls a black person a ****** out of anger, other black people that have nothing to do with the situation gotta jump in. YOUR NOT THAT PERSON! WTF DO YOU CARE WHAT SOMEONE SAYS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! White people don't get involved with other people's problems if someone calls someone else a cracker. Get over yourselves. Mind your business and unless someone is physically harming someone that is uncapable of defending themselves, dont get involved.

I read the article posted and the organization isn't racist. However, it took a bit of mental determination to look at it with a fair view. Public schools have given me a knee-jerk reaction to think of anybody claiming to look out for the interests of white people as a racist, but this group looks legit. They're a political organization that monitors immigration policies, law enforcement policies, educational policies, and equal opportunity/affirmattive action policy to ensure that whites are treated the same as racial minorities. As it stands, if you don't treat a minority BETTER than a white person, especially as straight, southern, white, Christian male, then a special interest group calls you a racist. This group looks like it's going to call you on being racist when you DO treat minorities better than whites.

If they actually do what they claim, I'm all for it.

insein said:
gotta agree with WJ on this one. When it comes to racism its considered a one way street. If your white and mention anything negative about blacks, your proclaimed a racist BY OTHER WHITES!!! If your black and proclaim that whites are systematically trying to kep you down through conspiratorial schemes when in reality most white people want nothing to do with blacks, your proclaimed a hero amongst the black community.

What we need to see is more people minding their own fucking business. If someone hates whites, fine. If someone hates blacks, fine. Mind your own fucking business and get over it. I hate it more then anything when i make an offhand comment about how black people complain about something and i get labeled a racist by a white person. Or if someone calls a black person a ****** out of anger, other black people that have nothing to do with the situation gotta jump in. YOUR NOT THAT PERSON! WTF DO YOU CARE WHAT SOMEONE SAYS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! White people don't get involved with other people's problems if someone calls someone else a cracker. Get over yourselves. Mind your business and unless someone is physically harming someone that is uncapable of defending themselves, dont get involved.

Well said. I think the whole racial issue is a bogus one today frankly. Blacks by and large are not being discriminated against. And if there is a case of discrimination, the person has plenty of legal recourse. Civil Rights were fought for and won many years ago. However, those were the heydays of the liberals and they seem to like reliving it forever and to milk all the political juice out of it that they can. It's an old drumbeat to drum up the black votes and black leaders like the Rev. Jackson are in it more for the money than for righting any real existing discrimination.

The other - and more important - reason why racism keeps popping up its ugly head in so many stupid and ridiculous ways (like NO today) is that racism/multiculturalism is an effective tool being used by the communistic left wing. They use the issues to divide and conquer and those who fall for "racism" are their useful idiots. Both blacks and whites should realize that those people are the real enemies within our country and that they are manipulating us in order to tie us up in stupid knots instead of getting on with the real business of America.

dilloduck said:

Actually the black groups like the Black Panthers, are just as bad as the klan. For certain.

Hobbit said:
I read the article posted and the organization isn't racist. However, it took a bit of mental determination to look at it with a fair view. Public schools have given me a knee-jerk reaction to think of anybody claiming to look out for the interests of white people as a racist, but this group looks legit. They're a political organization that monitors immigration policies, law enforcement policies, educational policies, and equal opportunity/affirmattive action policy to ensure that whites are treated the same as racial minorities. As it stands, if you don't treat a minority BETTER than a white person, especially as straight, southern, white, Christian male, then a special interest group calls you a racist. This group looks like it's going to call you on being racist when you DO treat minorities better than whites.

If they actually do what they claim, I'm all for it.

I'll give it another look see, you could be right. I'm all for everyone being on equal footing, as I think we should be. I'm not in favor of seperation or affirmative action.

Some interesting responses.

If I'm exclusively black, I am proud of my heritage and have a right to hate "whitey" and/ot "the Man".

If I'm exclusively female, I'm proud of my gender and have a right to hate men.

If I'm exclusively latin, I'm proud of my heritage and have a right to hate all other heritages because they're all trying to send me back to Mexico.

If I'm exclusively white, I'm a racist, Nazi Klan member and should be ashamed for what my ancestors or their peers did just because they happened to be white a hundred or more years ago.

One of these things is NOT like the other ....... ;)

Forum List

Back