Wm Joyce, Tank, and the rest of you white supremacists...

Wm Joyce, Tank, and the rest of you white supremacists...
Are you guys all racists?

img.php

No.

"Racist" is nothing but a pejorative term that explains nothing. It's what you yell when you're losing the debate.

I am a white advocate.

I believe that racial groups are real. I believe that they have inherent differences. I believe that these differences complicate co-existence. The multiracial society is not a utopia; in fact, it's a disaster.

And I believe that whites are a unique group of people who have every right to direct their own destiny, without interference from other groups.

Last edited:
No.

"Racist" is nothing but a pejorative term that explains nothing. It's what you yell when you're losing the debate.

I am a white advocate.

I believe that racial groups are real. I believe that they have inherent differences. I believe that these difference complicate co-existence. The multiracial society is not a utopia; in fact, it's a disaster.

And I believe that whites are a unique group of people who have every right to direct their own destiny, without interference from other groups.

Thus why "racist" is not politically correct. ;)

No.

I am a white advocate.

I believe that racial groups are real. I believe that they have inherent differences. I believe that these difference complicate co-existence. The multiracial society is not a utopia; in fact, it's a disaster.

Reading your posts is like walking down the street and hearing this pouring out of a nearby bar
[youtube]HgUKhjFq-as[/youtube]

Every time tank posts, it's kinda like

[youtube]eigB06i0ECk[/youtube]

And 52 is kinda like Dave Chappelle in a klan hood...

Elaborate, por favor.

i say Asians on average do better in school then do whites.

Am I a racist or a realist?

This one always stumps them.

I like the scene in "A Conversation on Race" where the guy gets done listening to people explain that whites do better than blacks on tests because whites "write all the tests." Then he asks, "So why do Asians outscore whites?"

The stammer and stutter all over the place!

By the way... highest IQ in the world is held by Ashkenazi Jews.

Forum List

Back