Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

No where near as funny as you are trying to claim what I say is not relevant to you.
laugh.gif

Which is funny given, the only one trying to convinced anyone of that... is you. You, are trying to convince someone else.... what they do, or do not care about. That's funny as well. What a sad sad little person you are. :)

Nothing is funnier than you continually answering my replies then claiming at the end what I think is not relevant. You have no idea how weak minded you are making yourself look.
laugh.gif

You are assuming I care what you think of me again. I don't. So I'll reply to every single post I want to, just to tell you how irrelevant you are, because what you think of me... is irrelevant to me. :)

Its a fact you care. You have proven it convincingly. The more I play with you the more you respond. The hilarious thing ist hat you are telling me I am irrelevant but proving I am not by continually responding. I have taken up residence in your head and have stressed you to the point you need a bottle of Midol to comfort yourself.
laugh.gif
Why don't the two of you go somewhere else and act like elementary kids?
You're both boring.

Why don't you go blow a goat? I'm not posting to entertain you.

Which is funny given, the only one trying to convinced anyone of that... is you. You, are trying to convince someone else.... what they do, or do not care about. That's funny as well. What a sad sad little person you are. :)

Nothing is funnier than you continually answering my replies then claiming at the end what I think is not relevant. You have no idea how weak minded you are making yourself look.
laugh.gif

You are assuming I care what you think of me again. I don't. So I'll reply to every single post I want to, just to tell you how irrelevant you are, because what you think of me... is irrelevant to me. :)

Its a fact you care. You have proven it convincingly. The more I play with you the more you respond. The hilarious thing ist hat you are telling me I am irrelevant but proving I am not by continually responding. I have taken up residence in your head and have stressed you to the point you need a bottle of Midol to comfort yourself.
laugh.gif
Why don't the two of you go somewhere else and act like elementary kids?
You're both boring.

Why don't you go blow a goat? I'm not posting to entertain you.

You are not? You certainly are not serving any other purpose.

if Brown truly did have his hands up, and if the Police officer intentionally killed him- just a question- is the outcome, although sad and tragic a result of decades of young black youths actions towards eachother and the cops a case of the "chickens coming home to roost"?

Trying to understand how black youths actions towards each other and cops have anything to do with chickens coming home to roost? That implies to me that you see it as the fault of Black youth and not white racism. White people with guns killing Black people is not a new phenomenon. Its been going on since slavery.

have you looked at the crime rate of blacks lately? That is what I mean. They cause trouble wherever they are. They are their own worst enemies without a shadow of a doubt.

Thats not what you meant or you would have said it. You meant exactly what you said but you forgot whites killed Black people before there was any crime rate simply because whites were violently afraid of Blacks. White people and their culture are the worst enemy of Blacks. Before you were around we were fine.
That there is funny. Before any White man had any contact with any Black all the Blacks did all day was fuck and fight.
Actually that's all they do now wherever they live on the planet.
Let us know when that BMW assembly line starts up in Africa OK?
The Blacks took over S. Africa and look what's happened there. Now there's no crops growing b/c the White owned farms that used to produce abundant crops are all over run by Black thugs carrying machine guns and raping anything that moves.

As far as I'm concerned, the only question is, did he attacked the police officer. If the answer is yes, then shooting him, regardless of his hands up, is perfectly reasonable in my world. We need more officers like Wilson.
While I am no friend of overly-assertive police officers I fully agree with what you've said here.

What we've seen in terms of public reaction to this incident is the very reason why I reject the notion that Wilson wantonly and gratuitously killed "Big Mike" Brown, which is the impression the Black community is trying to convey. Wilson knew, as well as you and I know, and especially what every cop in America knows, what the outcome of such a reckless action would be, so he would need to be both stupid and crazy to do what he's being accused of.

Based on all I've read and heard, the following is what I believe happened:

Brown and his greasy punk companion were arrogantly strolling down the middle of a public street, obstructing the normal flow of traffic. Wilson pulled alongside, told them to use the sidewalk, and Brown responded with some arrogant bullshit. Wilson then cut in front of the pair, stopped, and attempted to exit his vehicle. Brown, imbued with his self-perception of being too big to fail, slammed Wilson's car door shut, reached in and punched Wilson in the face. Wilson (properly) attempted to draw his weapon and Brown attempted to prevent that.

When Brown couldn't prevent Wilson from drawing his gun, he chose to flee. Wilson fired at Brown and missed -- probably because he'd been dazed by Brown's punch. Brown's actions had categorized him as a dangerous fleeing felon thus subjecting him to deadly force methods of apprehension.

Brown stopped, turned, and advanced toward Wilson. Even with his arms raised his former actions thoroughly justified Wilson's use of deadly force to subdue him. Brown's size, combined with his actions, represented a lethal threat to Wilson.

If the above is essentially correct the Grand Jury will exonerate Wilson. And with past performance as an indicator I expect the result will be significant rioting in Ferguson

As far as I'm concerned, the only question is, did he attacked the police officer. If the answer is yes, then shooting him, regardless of his hands up, is perfectly reasonable in my world. We need more officers like Wilson.
While I am no friend of overly-assertive police officers I fully agree with what you've said here.

What we've seen in terms of public reaction to this incident is the very reason why I reject the notion that Wilson wantonly and gratuitously killed "Big Mike" Brown, which is the impression the Black community is trying to convey. Wilson knew, as well as you and I know, and especially what every cop in America knows, what the outcome of such a reckless action would be, so he would need to be both stupid and crazy to do what he's being accused of.

Based on all I've read and heard, the following is what I believe happened:

Brown and his greasy punk companion were arrogantly strolling down the middle of a public street, obstructing the normal flow of traffic. Wilson pulled alongside, told them to use the sidewalk, and Brown responded with some arrogant bullshit. Wilson then cut in front of the pair, stopped, and attempted to exit his vehicle. Brown, imbued with his self-perception of being too big to fail, slammed Wilson's car door shut, reached in and punched Wilson in the face. Wilson (properly) attempted to draw his weapon and Brown attempted to prevent that.

When Brown couldn't prevent Wilson from drawing his gun, he chose to flee. Wilson fired at Brown and missed -- probably because he'd been dazed by Brown's punch. Brown's actions had categorized him as a dangerous fleeing felon thus subjecting him to deadly force methods of apprehension.

Brown stopped, turned, and advanced toward Wilson. Even with his arms raised his former actions thoroughly justified Wilson's use of deadly force to subdue him. Brown's size, combined with his actions, represented a lethal threat to Wilson.

If the above is essentially correct the Grand Jury will exonerate Wilson. And with past performance as an indicator I expect the result will be significant rioting in Ferguson
You got it in one.
That is exactly what the GJ will hear and witnesses will attest to.
The GJ will make their ruling just in time for the 'Tree Dwellers' to crawl down and loot and burn what's left of the shit hole named Ferguson and for the LIB media to attempt to take whatever political advantage it may give BOBO and Co.

Forum List

Back