Witnesses: NATO Troops Kill Afghan Protesters

I find this hard to believe as NATO troops don't fire their guns. Hell. they don't have any bullets. Kinda like Barney on Andy Griffith.

Nato troops stood by and watched Melosovitch kill thousands and never fired a shot.

And you would know all about NATO troops wouldn't you! British, Canadian and other NATO troops don't fire their guns eh. Are you really as daft as you sound, or do you just like the sound of your own voice.

From what I read about Milosovich, thats exactly what happened. Oh wait. I forgot. Your an expert on NATO. My Apologies.

Obviously a bigger expert than you...coming from a military family and having served in the British Army myself with a close relative currently serving with Nato forces in Afghanistan, it isn't difficult to know more than someone who obviously has no idea at all.

I find this hard to believe as NATO troops don't fire their guns. Hell. they don't have any bullets. Kinda like Barney on Andy Griffith.

Nato troops stood by and watched Melosovitch kill thousands and never fired a shot.

And you would know all about NATO troops wouldn't you! British, Canadian and other NATO troops don't fire their guns eh. Are you really as daft as you sound, or do you just like the sound of your own voice.

From what I read about Milosovich, thats exactly what happened. Oh wait. I forgot. Your an expert on NATO. My Apologies.

Speaking of knowing your subject, one of these days you could google Slobodan Milosevic and be able to spell his name right! Or understand that American troops in the Balkans were under NATO command. Don't you remember Wes Clark, you know, former NATO High Commander?

Then there's the matter of the NATO coalition currently in Afghanistan, you may remember the invocation of Article 5 after 9/11? But I think you need to sort out one thing at a time. :lol:

Forum List

Back