Witness to New Zealand shooting calls into infowars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Paul from New Zealand was about 1/2 mile away from the attack and called in to give his account of what happened right after the shooting.

Witness To New Zealand Shooting Calls Into Infowars

Infowarriors are all over the globe ............................. giving real facts its a shame so many are stuck o nMSM bs lies.

do you must link to Infowars? always OP? do you?

why? no need to that

• Banned
do you must link to Infowars? always OP? do you?

why? no need to that

SINCE this is the only place allowed to post it it's become my own section...............

Does it matter what I tell the people.why I post here, why is it such a problem I have to do the link getting, I have to write the shit whatever it is I dream up.

It's easier to grab articles from just one place than all over the place I post dozens of stories oh imagine that so why would I be all over the phuckenn internet getting stories,

Trust me I can FLOOD THE MAIN FEED just as easily trust me and it has nothing to do with infowars the best part is IT'S ACTUALLY FROM INFOWARS , ........... I just go to the site that took it from them or vice versa so all in all the REALLY STUPID ASSHOLES ARE STILL READING infowars news lmfao.

I WAS BLACKMAILED TO PUT ALL MY SHIT IN NHERE WHERE ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO POST IT ALL..............

But if taunting keeps up we do know this site is no where near as rich as google . sites rights still have to abide by FEDERAL GUIDELINES... I do believe shoving ppl into the hole isn't tech, legally allowed. OH but I always cover my own ass with the world of lying scum leftist.......... esp. since it seems they are the biggest web owning *****s...they aren't always as smart as they think......

Put it this way I now dumb tons of shit from gateway pundit into the main news feed am I phucken working for news feed now wtf is the problem of ppl who or where I phucken pot from

More should pay attention to the person who SCREEN SHOTS WHAT THEY SAY THEN TAKE IT AND POST IT OVER ON THE " REVIEW SITES" the persons user name and all.................. yeah that's real legal to do . This site should actually go after the dumb mother fkr who posted it all over there too.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE INFOWARS PROBLEM
I DO NOT MAKE YOU COME AND READ THE NEWS FROM THEM

I DO NOT FORCVE YOU TO COME HERE DO I!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SOURCE DON'T READ IT, DON'T LOOK AT IT !!

COMIGN HERE TELLING ME YOUR INFOWARSPHOBIA IS NONT GOIGN TO MAKE ME STOP POSTING FROM THEM IF IDIOTS HAVEN'T FIGURE THAT OUT I N2 YRS

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I AM ALLOWED TO POST . DO YOU WANTN TO READ THE BLACKMAILED EMAIL I GOT IF I DID NOT POST IT ALL HERE........

OR SHOULD THAT BE SAVED AS EVIDENCE TO BACK MY RIGHTS UP!!

( FOR THE BLIND) and not you Skye.

Forum List

Back