Witness: Sharon Bialek Hugged Herman Cain During Tea Party Meeting a Month Ago!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Witness: Sharon Bialek Hugged Herman Cain During Tea Party Meeting a Month Ago!​

Updated: November 8, 2011 12:14PM
The Cain Encounter ...

They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.

She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.

She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”

Huh?

“I don’t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn’t put his arm down while she was talking to him,” said the Sneed source.
Read more: Witness: Sharon Bialek hugged Herman Cain during Tea Party meeting a month ago - Chicago Sun-Times

THIS FUCKING WOMAN IS A LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!!!!

the two women who popped out of nowehere and yelled "i was groped too" dont have any credibility.....

they should have filed a complaint when it happened or shut the fuck up now.......

In a way it's funny to see Cain use a fake run for President to help sell books possibly ruin his reputation. Maybe becoming the next Palin is not in the cards for Cain. Cain has less known or thought out/solid positions on policy than Obama did. Cain is the Obama of the right.

Last edited:
the two women who popped out of nowehere and yelled "i was groped too" dont have any credibility.....

they should have filed a complaint when it happened or shut the fuck up now.......

It sorta depends. It looks like someone in the Cain campaign was talking to someone in the Perry campaign and they brought it to Politico. Politico tracked these women down and put out the story. What happened after that..is basically where the kludge is. Cain handled this in a very bizzare manner.

To me..it's totally expected that he, being a CEO, liked to go out, party..maybe do some crude things. Why? Because I've gone and partied with CEO's from the financial industry. All they want to do is eat steaks, drink and chase women. And generally that's not a problem, until they do something like run for office.

Come on now that is what every women does to a man they claimed tried to rape them! :eusa_whistle:

Witness: Sharon Bialek Hugged Herman Cain During Tea Party Meeting a Month Ago!​

Updated: November 8, 2011 12:14PM
The Cain Encounter ...

They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.

She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.

She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”

Huh?

“I don’t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn’t put his arm down while she was talking to him,” said the Sneed source.
Read more: Witness: Sharon Bialek hugged Herman Cain during Tea Party meeting a month ago - Chicago Sun-Times

THIS FUCKING WOMAN IS A LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!!!!

I really hope that by the end of the year over 7000 horny white woman accuse Cain of feeling them up. and a few poodles too.

See how she's groping him in the photo?

So LMSM has zero credibility on this issue, that's not a bad result at all

Forum List

Back