Witness says man urinated on U.S. flags at veterans cemetery

This must be the whiniest snowflake post this year.
Some bloke makes an allegation without any coroboration at all and you peope go nuts.
What kind of lives do you lead ?

Exactly. And she scrapes the bottom of the internet barrel all day and night for this shit.

One has to feel sorry for a life so pathetic.

Witness Says Man Urinated on U.S. Flags at Veterans’ Cemetery
A police investigation is currently underway in Massachusetts after a man says he witnessed someone urinating on several American flags at a veterans’ cemetery.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
GEAR UP FOR FALSE FLAGS THEY'RE COMING BAHAHAH FROM NOW UNTIL MID. ELECTIONS possibly a fews days after.

These are your scum bags, these are your Trump haters, these are you same bitches who kneel. These are the cowards who more often than not never served and were raised in a dumbed down public school system who had nothing but V BILL ARYES, indoctriantion. You losers really really should be shipped out of the US we the people WILL ORDER AND DEMAND THAT LOSERS LIKE YOU ARE SENT TO CHIAN BHAHAH.
Uh oh. Where's Dark Fury?

up ur backhole
EXCUSE ME?

There is no need for that.

sucks to be u doesn't it. You clap for their graves to be pissed, well we want to piss on your oh u dont like that thought. funny.
WHERE DID I CLAP for their graves to be pissed on? Or flags? All I asked is, where is our poster who bragged about such. I think it's disgusting, but you are obviously drunk, based on your current typing ability, so I am not going to try discussing this with you any further.

Oh I don't know at this time of day it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back