Witness Has Pic of Sex Accuser Hugging Cain Backstage At Tea Party Event Last Month.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
The shit just hit the fan. Click in link below for pic they took. It seems this indeed was just a hit job on Cain and it will backfire on the media and whoever is behind these smears. This witness is a very reputable WIND Chicago radio station co-host who knows Bialek and happened to be backstage when it happened and saw the whole thing. She is stating she is shocked when she turned on the TV and recognized Bialek doing the accusing.

My favorite part of this story is that Bialek is scheduled for a second job interview at WIND this week. THAT ought to be an interesting conversation, after their radio host apparently “outed” Bialek on this. I think I’d pay money to listen in on that job interview and also I wonder if she’s trying to angle for some kind of “discrimination” suit?

Click here for details of the encounter and the pic of them.
Witness says Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago - Chicago Sun-Times

Last edited:
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

This is the picture in your link. I enlarged it on my computer, and it doesn't look like the same woman to me. However, it may be...

The shit just hit the fan. Click in link below for pic they took. It seems this indeed was just a hit job on Cain and it will backfire on the media and whoever is behind these smears. This witness is a very reputable WIND Chicago radio station co-host who knows Bialek and happened to be backstage when it happened and saw the whole thing. She is stating she is shocked when she turned on the TV and recognized Bialek doing the accusing.

My favorite part of this story is that Bialek is scheduled for a second job interview at WIND this week. THAT ought to be an interesting conversation, after their radio host apparently “outed” Bialek on this. I think I’d pay money to listen in on that job interview and also I wonder if she’s trying to angle for some kind of “discrimination” suit?

Click here for details of the encounter and the pic of them.
Witness says Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago - Chicago Sun-Times

This is Michael Sneed. she has a horrible record for spreading misinformation and getting stories wrong, but she still has a job because she's a "journalistic" institution in a newspaper no one reads anymore.

Forum List

Back