Witness For The Prosecution!

You know, PC, you have graduated from a loon, to an outright liar.

Whatever your problem with life is, neither progressives nor real conservatives have anything to do with it. You really should be looking into some psychological help.

You're dead wrong about that, Rock Head. Many of the leading progressive luminaries like Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger were big advocates for eugenics.

Whatever your problem with life is, neither progressives nor real conservatives have anything to do with it. You really should be looking into some psychological help.

You're dead wrong about that, Rock Head. Many of the leading progressive luminaries like Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger were big advocates for eugenics.
Even their economic demigod, JM Keynes, was big into eugenics.

Like I keep saying, envirowhacks are closet misanthropes.

Please show us - specificly and in Anglais, if that is really your first language - where my post implied even the slightest suggestion you have enough going on to attempt connecting the dots between more people and effects on consumption, let alone to wonder how that might work out?

;^)~

Last edited:

It is customary to offer proof when you call someone a liar.

In an earlier critique of environmentalism, I wrote this:

1. "What the take-away? Environmentalists view mankind as a virus, a disease that must be eradicated. In 2011, [Paul] Ehrlich’s wife wrote a piece in the LATimes, comparing humanity to cancer: “Perpetual growth is the creed of a cancer cell, not a sustainable human society.” Overpopulation: Perpetual growth is the creed of a cancer cell, not a sustainable human society - Los Angeles Times
a. Gee….I’ll bet these folks would be in favor of a President who favored infanticide. And that’s just what we have."

And, viola...what rabbit pops out of the cosmic rabbit hole to verify the above?

2. "Sir David Frederick Attenborough is a British broadcaster and naturalist.
His career as the face and voice of natural history programmes has endured for 60 years. He is best known for writing and presenting the nine Life series, in conjunction with the BBC Natural History Unit, which collectively form a comprehensive survey of all life on the planet."
David Attenborough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And...he spills the beans....today:

3. "BBC Legend David Attenborough Labels People a 'Plague'

4. National TV treasure David Attenborough has turned prophet of doom by calling humanity "a plague." He warned in the latest issue of The Radio Times that mother nature shall unleash catasphrophic disasters unless the human race changed its behaviour to slow down population growth.

5. "We are a plague on the earth," warned the presenter of BBC documentary series such as Africa.

"It's coming home to roost in the next 50 years or so. It's not just climate change, its sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde."

6. "Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us and the natural world is doing it for us right now," said Attenborough."
BBC Legend David Attenborough Labels People a 'Plague' - IBTimes UK

A warning: Mother Earth Gaia will get you!

Need context for this lunacy?
Let me reprise the following:

While the intellectual father of environmentalism is the philosopher Hegel, who posited two aspects that make ecology possible: a) the idea of the oneness of everything, and b) the superiority of the collective as compared to the individual (a very German concept!). But the emotional daddy is none other than Thomas Malthus. And Liberals are nothing, if not emotional.

a. Malthus originated the view that the food production of the world would increase arithmetically (1-2-3-…), while the human population would increase geometrically (1-2-4-8…). Conclusion: mass starvation and epidemics. Sounds ‘environmental’ already, doesn’t it?

b. Malthus passed on in1834- yet his view continues in the hearts and minds of Progressives, today, who have expanded the vision to pollution and environmental damage.

c. BTW…Malthus has been proven wrong over and over, based on agricultural advances, and technological innovation.

Progressive environmentalists.
They favor the deaths of human being.

well you think people are NO GOOD

greek-golden-lyre-thumb17908589.jpg

Many of the leading progressive luminaries like Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger were big advocates for eugenics.

Ah, lying about Sanger, a standard tactic of the 'tards. And whenever I see 'em lie about Sanger, I start salivating. Fresh meat, how sweet.

Have Political Chic cut-and-paste a wall of text about Sanger. You know she wants to. If the topic is Sanger, half of the quotes attributed to her will be outright fabrications, and the other half will be ripped screaming out of context. The pro-liars have been lying about Sanger for decades, and their 'tard lies have become a kind of religious gospel to the righty cultists. Literally, none of them care what the actual facts are.

Problem is, you and PC and Oddball are all pretty much retards who only know what you've been spoonfed. Thus, you have no idea what the facts are, and I'll have a merry time tearing you to shreds. Can we get started? Begin with your wall of fabricated quotes. Be sure dishonestly attach the phony sources to the quotes, even though you've never looked at those sources and simply cribbed it all from a pro-lie website.

Many of the leading progressive luminaries like Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger were big advocates for eugenics.

Ah, lying about Sanger, a standard tactic of the 'tards. And whenever I see 'em lie about Sanger, I start salivating. Fresh meat, how sweet.

Have Political Chic cut-and-paste a wall of text about Sanger. You know she wants to. If the topic is Sanger, half of the quotes attributed to her will be outright fabrications, and the other half will be ripped screaming out of context. The pro-liars have been lying about Sanger for decades, and their 'tard lies have become a kind of religious gospel to the righty cultists. Literally, none of them care what the actual facts are.

Problem is, you and PC and Oddball are all pretty much retards who only know what you've been spoonfed. Thus, you have no idea what the facts are, and I'll have a merry time tearing you to shreds. Can we get started? Begin with your wall of fabricated quotes. Be sure dishonestly attach the phony sources to the quotes, even though you've never looked at those sources and simply cribbed it all from a pro-lie website.

1. Look who’s back! Why, the Janissary, the lock-step servant of the Left! How very nice to see you….back for another spanking…or should I say lesson. How about I refer to you as ‘Janiss’ from now on?

2. First, let’s work on civility. There are certain terms that you use to be offensive. I understand; after all, that is all you have to offer. Now, I don’t refer to folks as ‘retarded’…so, watch how I eviscerate you without resorting to that term:
Intellectually, you are the equivalent of a Bathysphere at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.
Now, isn’t that more interesting and incisive than your clichés?

3. Next, the so-very-weak defense against learned debate, the ‘cut-and-paste’ gambit: your lack of the ability of same speaks to the fact that your studies are far more limited than mine. I'm able to quote many areas.
True?

a. That is the explanation for my ability to quote multiple sources in indicting Margaret Sanger as the savage that the and the other eugenicists are. And, you might not know- as there are so very many thing you are unaware of- she was an inveterate racist. Also a characteristic of the Progressives, her contemporaries.

4. Please, do hurry back, Janiss….as I’ve admitted, putting folks like you in their place is my guilty pleasure.

a. And, I’m certain, being insulted is probably the only human interaction you have.
True?

Looking forward to your performance on “Must Bleed TV.”

Your post contains no facts.

Big surprise there.

"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."

- Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review. -​

"Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying ... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ... [Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all."

- Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization, 1922. Chapter on "The Cruelty of Charity," pages 116, 122, and 189. Swarthmore College Library edition. -​

"Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.Margaret Sanger. "

The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda." Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5.

Last edited:

Big surprise there.

"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."

"Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying ... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ... [Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all."

- Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization, 1922. Chapter on "The Cruelty of Charity," pages 116, 122, and 189. Swarthmore College Library edition. -​

"Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.Margaret Sanger. "

The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda." Birth Control Review, October 1921, page 5.

1. And, to expand the indictment:

a. The most revered of liberal icons, Oliver Wendell Holmes, concurred with eugenics, to the extent that he attempted to write it into the Constitution. . In 1927, a young unwed mother named Carrie Buck was sterilized against her will by order of the Supreme Court, decision (Buck v. Bell) written by Oliver Wendell Holmes, who said : ”The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.” It turned out that she was not retarded, as the state had contended. Based on the Buck Decision, more than 60 thousand were operated on across the U.S. as late as the 1970’s. And the opinion was adopted in Germany, where, within a year, some 56 thousand German ‘patients’ had been sterilized.

b. The only vote against the state, in an 8-1 decision was the archconservative and only Catholic on the court, Pierce Butler. “Butler was a Roman Catholic and a Democrat, but was also, most importantly, a political conservative.” Pierce Butler

c. "Ultimately, 60,000 Americans were coercively sterilized — legally and extra-legally. Many never discovered the truth until decades later. Those who actively supported eugenics include America's most progressive figures: Woodrow Wilson, Margaret Sanger and Oliver Wendell Holmes."
War Against The Weak - Home Page

Calling Janiss!

Well, if the show fits, as they say. Yes Sanger was a racist eugenecist. It is well known what she was. Why is it you are so clueless you don't know about her?

First, let’s work on civility.

Let's not. First, I don't care about your sensitive politically correct feelings. Whimper and blubber about how mean I am all you want, but that just encourages me.

Second, given how your posts are mostly insult tirades, you can stuff the hypocrisy. You're free to dish it out, but you squeal like a sissy when you get some back. Something about heat and kitchens comes to mind.

I don't apologize for my insults. After all, I'm good at it, and my targets always richly deserve it. Besides, what's the point of putting bandaids on shotgun wounds?

Bripat, you're a liar. You claimed sources for all those quotes, but you didn't look at a single one of those sources yourself. You plagiarized it all from a pro-lie website, but pretended it's your own work. What's your actual source?

I predicted the kooks would toss out a some dishonest quotes, and they didn't disappoint.

Falsely attributed to Sanger. A man named Earnst Rudin wrote it, not Sanger. If Bripat wasn't just cribbing and lying about it, he'd have known that.

Yep, Sanger disliked poor people. It's hilarious that Republicans are raging and Sanger for having the same attitude most Republicans have today. Sanger didn't like poor people, but she was color blind in that dislike.

Dishonestly doctored quote. If Bripat wasn't just cribbing and lying about it, he'd have known that. Let's put back in what the pro-liars pulled out.

"Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems."

So, it's just Sanger mentioning what other people are saying.

Bripat goes zero-for-three. Anyone else want to try? Political Chic was too yella to join in, and would only offer a quote of someone else talking about Sanger. There are many longer pro-lie lists of fabricated Sanger quotes out there y'all can use. Given her cut-and-paste skills, you'd think Political Chic would do her usual thing of cribbing them all and then calling it her own work.

Last edited:

Let's not. First, I don't care about your sensitive politically correct feelings. Whimper and blubber about how mean I am all you want, but that just encourages me.

Second, given how your posts are mostly insult tirades, you can stuff the hypocrisy. You're free to dish it out, but you squeal like a sissy when you get some back. Something about heat and kitchens comes to mind.

I don't apologize for my insults. After all, I'm good at it, and my targets always richly deserve it. Besides, what's the point of putting bandaids on shotgun wounds?

Janiss!

How nice of you to come by!

One usually has to wander into a pool hall to find a person of your caliber.

You insult like a twelve year old...if you think you are good at it, then you really do need mental help.

Last edited:

Bripat, you're a liar. You claimed sources for all those quotes, but you didn't look at a single one of those sources yourself. You plagiarized it all from a pro-lie website, but pretended it's your own work. What's your actual source?

I predicted the kooks would toss out a some dishonest quotes, and they didn't disappoint.

Falsely attributed to Sanger. A man named Earnst Rudin wrote it, not Sanger. If Bripat wasn't just cribbing and lying about it, he'd have known that.

Yep, Sanger disliked poor people. It's hilarious that Republicans are raging and Sanger for having the same attitude most Republicans have today. Sanger didn't like poor people, but she was color blind in that dislike.

Dishonestly doctored quote. If Bripat wasn't just cribbing and lying about it, he'd have known that. Let's put back in what the pro-liars pulled out.

"Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems."

So, it's just Sanger mentioning what other people are saying.

Bripat goes zero-for-three. Anyone else want to try? Political Chic was too yella to join in, and would only offer a quote of someone else talking about Sanger. There are many longer pro-lie lists of fabricated Sanger quotes out there y'all can use. Given her cut-and-paste skills, you'd think Political Chic would do her usual thing of cribbing them all and then calling it her own work.

I think it's YOU who need to check your sources sweet cheeks.

Margaret Sanger wrote about her Ku Klux Klan speech in her autobiography, "I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan...I saw through the door dim figures parading with banners and illuminated crosses...I was escorted to the platform, was introduced, and began to speak...In the end, through simple illustrations I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered." (Margaret Sanger: An Autobiography, P.366)

What did she say in her talk at the KKK Rally that led to twelve more invitations? Well, take a look at some of her past quotes:

1) "We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts. Original source: Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College, North Hampton, Massachusetts. Also described in Linda Gordon's Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976.

2) "Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."

Margaret Sanger, April 1933 Birth Control Review.

3) "Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying ... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ... [Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all."

Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization, 1922. Chapter on "The Cruelty of Charity," pages 116, 122, and 189. Swarthmore College Library edition.

4) "The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922.

5) "Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."

Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

6) "Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems.Margaret Sanger. "

But let's let her speak for herself...shall we? You see you ignorant asshat..her words have been put to tape so you can hear what she really said. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.... idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janiss!

How nice of you to come by!

One usually has to wander into a pool hall to find a person of your caliber.

Pool hall? More like a crack house....

I think it's YOU who need to check your sources sweet cheeks.

That's pathetic. I'm talking about your brazen plagiarizing. You cut-and-paste the entire article from this link:

The Truth About Margaret Sanger: Six Quotes Hint Why Marget Sanger Received "a dozen invitations" to speak at Ku Klux Klan Rallies

And you didn't mention that source. You pretended it was your own work. Don't worry, I won't report you, even if it was a brazen violation of board policy. I want you around for a long time, as an example of the craven and dishonest nature of my opposition. You should, however, apologize to the board for your deception.

So, even though I've gone through much of it once, I'll go through it again.

Margaret Sanger wrote about her Ku Klux Klan speech in her autobiography,

Someone with a lick of common sense would understand that speaking to the KKK women's auxiliary about birth control does not make one a KKK member. It just means they have the courage to go into dangerous situations in order to help women.

1) "We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Sad wankers who had their own agenda to pretend Sanger was trying to exterminate blacks existed back then as well. Sanger is simply warning about people like you. That's the ironic part, how you don't realize Sanger is talking about you.

MLK, DuBois, Bethune, and all the black leaders of the day were allies of Sanger. Westwall, is it your contention that all of the black leaders of the day were also deliberately aiding Sanger in exterminating black people? Or will you take the uber-patronizing route and claim all the blacks were dupes of Sanger? After all, you are morally incapable of being honest and admitting that your cult leaders bamboozled you with this crap.

2) "Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."

Again, Sanger never said that. The quote is by Ernst Rudin, and is constantly misattributed to Sanger by the pro-liars.

3) "Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying ...

Fabricated quote. Some parts of that whole quote are real, but they're intermixed with made up crap, making the whole thing bogus.

4) "The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

It's called "sarcasm". Don't feel too bad. It takes intelligence to recognize sarcasm, even sarcasm as obvious as that, meaning very few on the right are capable of spotting it.

5)"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."

The _human_ race, shit-for-brains. Context is your friend.

6) "Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems."

Again, doctored quote. The full quote is simply Sanger stating what other people have said.

"Eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems."

But let's let her speak for herself...shall we?

Unlike you, I actually watched all 30 minutes of the videos. Mike Wallace was a mildly hostile interviewer (when he wasn't shilling Phillip Morris cigarettes), but Sanger responded with grace.

Admit it. You didn't even watch the videos. Your cult told you Sanger was awful in them, and you believed. If you did watch them, then you can easily prove it by specifically telling us exactly what Sanger said that was so awful. If you pass on that, we'll all know why.

Forum List

Back