Without Ryan by his side Mitt is able to lie himself into the middle

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Vise Pres. Biden has his work cut out for himself, to really show how far right the GOP has gotten and how so many disagree with Ryan's extreme far right politic's.
Without Ryan I think Romney does well and can pull it off, now that Ryan is coming into the picture in this next debate, we will see that Romney actually is not a middleman, but an extremist which of coarse will cost them big time.

I only hope that Biden will be ready to expose Ryan this Thurs night.

Romney has always been a Massachusetts moderate.

Your strawman has failed.

Yes he is, and I do feel he wants to be. Picking Ryan forced him to the far right, and I feel will hurt him in the long run.
I could even tolerate a moderate Romney.

Why do you say stupid shit like that? I mean, who do you think actually buys your empty-chair soundbites?

Romney has always been a Massachusetts moderate.

Your strawman has failed.

Yes he is, and I do feel he wants to be. Picking Ryan forced him to the far right, and I feel will hurt him in the long run.

Why do you say stupid shit like that? I mean, who do you think actually buys your empty-chair soundbites?

What are you talking about, its only been the big news since Romney picked Ryan. I feel he would have done so much better with a moderate.

Voting record analysis finds Paul Ryan most extreme VP nominee in a century
Rep. Paul Ryan is the most ideologically far-from-center vice presidential nominee since at least 1900, according to one statistical analysis of historical Congressional voting records.

Voting record analysis finds Paul Ryan most extreme VP nominee in a century | The Raw Story

Will reply later..BRB

What are you talking about, its only been the big news since Romney picked Ryan. I feel he would have done so much better with a moderate.

Voting record analysis finds Paul Ryan most extreme VP nominee in a century
Rep. Paul Ryan is the most ideologically far-from-center vice presidential nominee since at least 1900, according to one statistical analysis of historical Congressional voting records.

Voting record analysis finds Paul Ryan most extreme VP nominee in a century | The Raw Story

Will reply later..BRB

On HuffPo maybe. Get out more. LOL

Ryan represents a heavily Democrat district in Wisconsin.

You have failed, pathetically.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back