Without religion mankind would find another reason ti kill each other.

You want no more deaths in the name of religion.

Stop placing a leash on your neck abnd handing someone else the handle end

I never knew people like you existed. I had heard of your kind.. just honest to God hard to believe any one person can be as stupid, illogical, insane, and utterly useless as you. WOW, STFU already.. Damn

I never knew people like you existed. I had heard of your kind.. just honest to God hard to believe any one person can be as stupid, illogical, insane, and utterly useless as you. WOW, STFU already.. Damn

That was so heart-felt. I think she REALLY wants you to STFU, TM. Like seriously.
LGS, LOL!

It started on the late 80"s when the courts started closing mental institutions and forcing the patients into the streets.

Truthmatters, and others like her, were released into society without proper socialization skills, or access to mental health professionals for the proper psychiatric medications.

So in truth, TM is a victim of the system......and should be pitied for her condition. :cool:

It started on the late 80"s when the courts started closing mental institutions and forcing the patients into the streets.

Truthmatters, and others like her, were released into society without proper socialization skills, or access to mental health professionals for the proper psychiatric medications.

So in truth, TM is a victim of the system......and should be pitied for her condition. :cool:

I actually believe what you stated applies to TM except I don't pity her.. It makes you wonder if she has any family and why they haven't committed her?? She's obviously very mentally disturbed and we all know this.

I actually believe what you stated applies to TM except I don't pity her.. It makes you wonder if she has any family and why they haven't committed her?? She's obviously very mentally disturbed and we all know this.
It is very hard to get someone like TM put into detention in mental health institution for evaluation and treatment under the current laws of the Baker Act.

Although she talks constantly with herself and exhibits a deranged view of reality. That is considered acceptable under the present psychiatric guidelines.

It's only if she show signs of physical endangerment to either herself or other people that she could be court ordered into a mental health facility.

Religion?
Really?
Shouldn't you indict science?

"Just who has imposed on the suffering
human race poison gas, barbed wire, high explosives, experiments in eugenics, the formula for Zyklon B, heavy artillery,
pseudo-scientific justifications for mass murder, cluster bombs,
attack submarines, napalm, inter continental ballistic missiles,
military space platforms, and nuclear weapons?"
Berlinski, "The Devil's Delusion."

Those are the tools to kill.

To which religion do you attribute them?

Clearly....none.

Here we part ways, LadyG.....

I look forward to the lesson that Ms.Truthie provides.

In her way, she presents her political philosophy as suggested by Francis of Assisi:

"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."

I always want folks to realize the thinking of folks like Ms. Truthie.

Forum List

Back