Without Quotas.. what elite admissions actually look like

LOFL Clown BOY.
It's been my experience that many Asians cheat to the max

And they do it under the guise of "language and communications barriers" They team up and gather notes and sell each other plagiarized final papers. They all sit together and give each other answers to scored evaluations and nobody says SHIT

Why? Because to accuse them of doing what they are obviously doing, when they aren't speaking english is "racist"

Fuck outta here.

I don't need to speak mandarin to see you just passed your friend the bubble sheet you filled out, Wong.

If me and my kind did that wild shit we'd be branded cheaters and banned from campus. but its ok for you to do because WHAT?

Trust me Asians are not as brilliant as folks think. Sure, other kids cheat too. But nobody cheats like Asians. NOBODYYYY.

- geometry and alg 2 in high school an Asian kid cheated on every single test. Every one.

-english class an Asian girl paid a white kid to write all of her papers.

- bio class in uni I saw a lot of Asians cheating

One day I asked one of the Asians I caught cheating why he cheated. He said, "Cause they never expect us to cheat. We do it all the time though.".
LOFL. Moronic claim
Black people have always been the ones who have been on the front line fighting racial justice. Asian have never done a thing to fight racial justice because as group they have been too cowardly.

Only proving (and Unwittingly refuting AKIP), that Asians ARE still discriminated against, NOT " a favored minority"..
at least not BEFORE they showed they are indeed a Better minority, and their scores MERITED their current highest Position in Education, Income, and respect. (Jews too)
If Asians are so smart then why are they beeing discriminated against ?

You've just admitted that Asian get discriminated against but how can that be if they're so smart.

Dude. Asian guys like who brag about how smart they are, are like many guys in jail bragging about how many books they're read and how they know this and that.

Then the prison guard just simply says "OK. If your so smart then why are you in there. And I'm out here ?"

200w.webp

You ignore the fact of the link I presented noting that blacks and Hispanics, who are often qualified to elite schools, choose not to apply to them. You also ignore the fact that while Asians have been persecuted in the nations past, that the vast majority of Asians in the US are NOT descended from the Asians persecuted in this nations past. What percent of Asains are the descendants of the Chinese who were brought here to work the rail roads?
You Ignore the fact you don't post facts, but apologetics from Black websites.

While there probably are a few Blacks who are "qualified" to go to top schools, most are NOT qualified by white/Asian/other standards/scores. Some, no doubt know this, and don't want to meet the fate of others who Have used AA to overshoot their abilities and have to transfer down/drop out.

Again, Real Numbers
Race gaps in SAT scores highlight inequality and hinder upward mobility
Brookings - 2/1/17

...But in fact, among top scorers—those scoring between a 750 and 800 — 60% are Asian and 33% are white, compared to 5% Latino and 2% black.
Meanwhile, among those scoring between 300 and 350, 37% are Latino, 35% are black, 21% are white, and 6% are Asian...

Most Asians came here poor, even if not descended from Railroad workers. Many come/came to Chinatowns, work in kitchens all day, live 5 in a room, and still have only minsicule crime rates, but high IQs/SAT scores.
See my article on "Poor Asians" in NYC Public High Schools on page One. They're destroying everyone else of similar or higher socio-economic background.
`

...Again, Real Numbers
Brookings - 2/1/17

...But in fact, among top scorers—those scoring between a 750 and 800 — 60% are Asian and 33% are white, compared to 5% Latino and 2% black.
Meanwhile, among those scoring between 300 and 350, 37% are Latino, 35% are black, 21% are white, and 6% are Asian...

Most Asians came here poor, even if not descended from Railroad workers. Many come/came to Chinatowns, work in kitchens all day, live 5 in a room, and still have only minsicule crime rates, but high IQs/SAT scores.
See my article on "Poor Asians" in NYC Public High Schools on page One. They're destroying everyone else of similar or higher socio-economic background.
`
In case you clowns forgot.
You all STFU !
The IQ Sheriff is back in town.

`

Last edited:
You ignore the fact of the link I presented noting that blacks and Hispanics, who are often qualified to elite schools, choose not to apply to them. You also ignore the fact that while Asians have been persecuted in the nations past, that the vast majority of Asians in the US are NOT descended from the Asians persecuted in this nations past. What percent of Asains are the descendants of the Chinese who were brought here to work the rail roads?
You Ignore the fact you don't post facts, but apologetics from Black websites.

While there probably are a few Blacks who are "qualified" to go to top schools, most are NOT qualified by white/Asian/other standards/scores. Some, no doubt know this, and don't want to meet the fate of others who Have used AA to overshoot their abilities and have to transfer down/drop out.

Again, Real Numbers
Brookings - 2/1/17

`

Drawing with the oversized crayons?

Want to see what a Bias Free, Quota Free, Top school, admission profile looks like?
First, a focus on arguably the Best college in the country.. and why.
The graph/numbers still above.
This is one of the Only top colleges without a Racial admissions policy. One that's Asian student body keeps climbing along with the number of advanced Asian students, unlike the Bigoted Ivy League schools who've All put/Capped/Quota-ed Asians at app ±16%.

Why Caltech Is in a Class by Itself | Minding The Campus
By Russell K. Nieli - Dec 9, 2010
[....]
Toward a Pure Meritocracy
Of the top two dozen or so elite universities in America only one has managed both to avoid the craziness of the post-60s intellectual fads, and to establish something pretty close to a pure meritocracy - California Institute of Technology, which has not received the general recognition among academics that it clearly deserves.​
The stats on Caltech's students and faculty are simply spellbinding. An entering Caltech freshman last year who received a 770 on the math SAT would be exceeded in this area by 3/4 of his fellow entering freshmen. Many Caltech freshmen got a perfect 800 on their math SAT, while a near-perfect 1560 combination score placed an incoming freshmen at only the 75th percentile of his..classmates..​
What this means is that at Caltech, there are no dumb jocks, dumb legacies, or dumb Affirmative Action students... Perhaps the most striking difference from all other elite universities - including institutions like MIT and the University of Chicago which forgo athletic recruitment - is Caltech's complete Indifference to Racial balancing.
In a state and a region of the country with the largest Hispanic population, Caltech's entering freshmen class in 2008 was less than 6% Hispanic (13 out of 236). The unwillingness to lower standards for a larger Black representation is even more striking - less than 1% (2/236) of Caltech's 2008 entering freshmen were listed as "non-Hispanic black".​
This "Underrepresentation" of Blacks and Hispanics, of course, was more than made up for by the Huge "Overrepresentation" of Asians. Only 4% of the U.S. population, Asians made up a whopping 40% of the incoming freshmen class in 2008, a slightly larger proportion than the 39% figure for whites....​
[.....]​
That's what happens without Quotas/"Holistic" admissions/Racial balancing. (tho they DO seek minorities; just don't bend admissions/lower standards)
Asians, only 4% of the population are 40% of the meritocratic student body. Higher than the percentage for the much larger population group, whites.
`
Yet at Harvard, the last class admission was 14.7% Black, exactly 2% more than their population percentage!
`
BUMP IM2

`

So like I said Aflac, So you want to go back to the days where quotas were 100 percent white and merit did not apply. Because merit never mattered and tes scores were never, ever the sole criteria. Tests are sooooooo important that many elite colleges are making them optional.

fairtest.jpg
2nd-fair-test.jpg
Something you are overlooking is that ALL the California colleges on that list are prevented from using race as any factor in admissions. It's illegal in California, made that way by not only ONE constitutional change due to a referendum, but two. The second one was an effort by the democratic politicians who completely control the California State Government to overturn the earlier proposition by one of their own that was overwhelmingly voted down by the public. Also, on that list there are only TWO actual California Universities listed. The various California State Universities which are under the management of a single board of directors and Pitzer College which is a PRIVATE liberal arts college.

Seems to me a truly free society cannot function on any other system than merit. What did Affirmative Action do but divide us more? Unqualified people people hurt the system no matter what color they are.

Forum List

Back