‘Without Media Bias, America Would Vote Like Texas or Kentucky"

I could give a flying fuck who you do or do not want to hear from. AGAIN.... poor mostly black precincts in urban Ohio.... why would you think that ANYONE there would want to vote republican? Get real. Your faux outrage is laughable.
Piss on you, troll.
troll? I just have been around the block a few more times than you... I doubt you know many black people.... I would bet you don't know ANY poor black people who live their lives in all black neighborhoods. Those neighborhoods have voted overwhelmingly for democrats since the early 70's...but now.. NOW... not only do they have their natural predilection to vote democratic, they have a republican who is a mormon... a faith that was blatantly racist not all that long ago... AND he's running against the first black man to ever run for and win the presidency. One of their own! 150 years ago, they were considered subhuman property. 100 years ago, their lynched corpses were hanging from trees like "strange fruit" all over the south. 60 years ago, it was legal to send them to all black schools away from the white kids. 50 years ago it was illegal in a whole bunch of states for them to marry white folks. and NOW.... one of their own is sitting in the Oval Office... and you wonder why none of them voted for Mitt? Incredible.

You forgot to add the flat out disrespect that Republicans have treated Obama with over the last 4 years being a factor. Why would they vote for Republicans again?

I could give a flying fuck who you do or do not want to hear from. AGAIN.... poor mostly black precincts in urban Ohio.... why would you think that ANYONE there would want to vote republican? Get real. Your faux outrage is laughable.
Piss on you, troll.
troll? I just have been around the block a few more times than you... I doubt you know many black people.... I would bet you don't know ANY poor black people who live their lives in all black neighborhoods. Those neighborhoods have voted overwhelmingly for democrats since the early 70's...but now.. NOW... not only do they have their natural predilection to vote democratic, they have a republican who is a mormon... a faith that was blatantly racist not all that long ago... AND he's running against the first black man to ever run for and win the presidency. One of their own! 150 years ago, they were considered subhuman property. 100 years ago, their lynched corpses were hanging from trees like "strange fruit" all over the south. 60 years ago, it was legal to send them to all black schools away from the white kids. 50 years ago it was illegal in a whole bunch of states for them to marry white folks. and NOW.... one of their own is sitting in the Oval Office... and you wonder why none of them voted for Mitt? Incredible.
One more time, then I'm done with you, troll. I don't wonder why they didn't vote for Mitt. I'm wondering how those numbers were ALL One vote per location, then Two votes per location. It's obvious they put the numbers in themselves. My point is that it's too coincidental to be a coincidence. Is that clear enough for you, or do I have to draw a fucking picture for you with big pretty crayons so you'll understand?

Piss on you, troll.

You forgot to add the flat out disrespect that Republicans have treated Obama with over the last 4 years being a factor. Why would they vote for Republicans again?
Too late. If you can't be genuine, you're not worth the energy to keep typing. See ya.

Too late. If you can't be genuine, you're not worth the energy to keep typing. See ya.

I am being genuine, you are trying to start a problem where none exists.

I do think the country would be slightly more center-right if we didn't have media bias. It's not due to any one thing, but just look at what is news in this country, and then assume the media has a center-left bias. Because of media bias, non-events and non-issues like Mitt Romney's taxes and fundraising dinner comments about campaign strategies become headline news, whereas, while we were shaking our head at the awful Republicans, four people are murdered in the Benghazi consulate and Obamacare implementation hits one snag after another, and Senate Democrats had yet to pass a budget.

The biggest problem with liberal media bias is it convinces people that tabloidy scandal-courting is as important as national discussions of the people elected to actual govern and legislate.

The media consists of people with knowledge of people and events. With access to data and audience with the players they are reporting on.

The members of the media, knowing the facts as they do, lean left for a good fucking reason.

Fortunately for them and for us.....the average American knows when he or she is being lied to......and cares.

On Tuesday, David Freddoso, author of Spin Masters, How the Media Ignored the Real News and Helped Reelect Barack Obama, joined the hosts of Fox & Friends to discuss pro-Democratic media bias in 2012 and beyond. The author detailed the case against the media in this interview and in a recent column for the New York Post in which he quotes a political scientist who attributes much of the nation’s support for Democratic politicians to the pro-Democratic coverage of politics in the mainstream media. Without that biased media, the author and the political scientist say, the nation’s voting patterns would more closely mirror any typical red state. . . . .

Author Of Book On 2012 Election: ?Without Media Bias, America Would Vote Like Texas Or Kentucky? | Mediaite

Uh huh. And you believe every word of it too.

The media consists of people with knowledge of people and events. With access to data and audience with the players they are reporting on.

The members of the media, knowing the facts as they do, lean left for a good fucking reason.

Fortunately for them and for us.....the average American knows when he or she is being lied to......and cares.

Ahhhh.... but you miss the important thing. Almost all of the media are highly educated. At least Bacherlor degrees and quite often post graduate degrees. So they are all hindered by being brainwashed by an education system clearly designed to make people communists. Otherwise, they would agree with people who have no education and only look at media that tells them what they want to hear.

I will forgive you because you have probably been educated by that same system, so you just don't know any better. If you work at it though, you too could be ignorant and right. First step, stop thinking.

Ahhhh.... but you miss the important thing. Almost all of the media are highly educated. At least Bacherlor degrees and quite often post graduate degrees. So they are all hindered by being brainwashed by an education system clearly designed to make people communists. Otherwise, they would agree with people who have no education and only look at media that tells them what they want to hear.

I will forgive you because you have probably been educated by that same system, so you just don't know any better. If you work at it though, you too could be ignorant and right. First step, stop thinking.

Well for sure the last thing you would have to worry about for rank and file rethugs is if they have an education. They don't.

I mean, why learn facts when you can get by just making shit up.

I do think the country would be slightly more center-right if we didn't have media bias. It's not due to any one thing, but just look at what is news in this country, and then assume the media has a center-left bias. Because of media bias, non-events and non-issues like Mitt Romney's taxes and fundraising dinner comments about campaign strategies become headline news, whereas, while we were shaking our head at the awful Republicans, four people are murdered in the Benghazi consulate and Obamacare implementation hits one snag after another, and Senate Democrats had yet to pass a budget.

The biggest problem with liberal media bias is it convinces people that tabloidy scandal-courting is as important as national discussions of the people elected to actual govern and legislate.

We are center-right as a country. Media bias has nothing to do with it. The problem is that the people who keep talking about the so-called bias are those who are so far right that they see center as far left. Or so far left they see the same thing from the opposite side.

There is only one bias in media. Ratings. If it won't sell soap, you aren't going to see it on the news.

Piss on you, troll.
One more time, then I'm done with you, troll. I don't wonder why they didn't vote for Mitt. I'm wondering how those numbers were ALL One vote per location, then Two votes per location. It's obvious they put the numbers in themselves. My point is that it's too coincidental to be a coincidence. Is that clear enough for you, or do I have to draw a fucking picture for you with big pretty crayons so you'll understand?

the precincts were listed in the order of how many votes Romney got. Of COURSE all the one vote per precinct locations will be listed together. And then all the two votes per precinct will be listed after that. and so forth. Look at the first column of data.... it is not sequential.... some sequence numbers in the two votes per precinct list fall in between some in the one vote per precinct list... and the same for the three and four per precinct list... It's a simple data base and the data was sorted by how many votes Romney got per precinct.... to fool morons like you into thinking a conspiracy existed where none does. Coincidental? There is no coincidence. You were simply led to believe that there was a pattern where there was none. But my guess is that you have been blustering about this long enough to not want to feel like a complete idiot by admitting your misreading of the data at this point.

Last edited:

That is really funny. :cuckoo:

That is really funny. :cuckoo:

Thank you. I do try.

Just to follow up my own post: what's been made out to be a bigger deal...fact-checking Obama's SOTU speech, and pointing out it's various lies, fallacies, and misleading "facts", or the fact that Rubio took a swig of water, and how it might be a "career-ender" for him?

Forum List

Back