Without Islam

suspects_1458666090696_1124131_ver1.0.jpg

Without Islam, Brussels, Belgium would not be mourning the deaths of 31 people and the sufferings of 271 more injured in yesterday's terror attack. Without Islam, New York's Twin Towers would still be standing and 3,000 Americans would still be alive. Without Islam the French terror attack would not have happened. Without Islam there would be no conflict in the middle east. Israel would be at peace and Europe would still be a beautiful place to visit.

Without Islam, Norway could reduce their rape crimes by 100%. Without Islam, Sweden wouldn't be the rape Capitol of Europe. Without Islam the women of Germany could walk down the street without fear of being physically assaulted or raped. Without Islam little girls could be little girls and not live in dread of the day they are married off to a grown man 6 times their age. Without Islam there would be no such thing as honor killings.

Without Islam women in the middle east would have the same rights as men do. Without Islam people could vote by the ballot instead of the bullet. Without Islam there would be no need for foot baths, separate quarters for gyms and swimming pools.

Without Islam there would be no pilgrimage to Mecca where people are sometimes trampled to death or seriously injured. Without Islam there would be no religious conquest for world domination. Without Islam there would be no such thing as Sharia law.

Without Islam there would be no burka, hijab, or Koran. Without Islam there would be no one praying in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Without Islam there would be no terror attacks on synagogues, churches and other places where people congregate together.

Without Islam a man would have one wife as God intended rather than four wives which is open adultery.

Without Islam criminals would not be called heroes and dead murderers would not be hailed as martyrs. Without Islam jihad would not exist and terrorism would end.

Without Islam 1.5 billion souls wouldn't be headed for hell right now.

Without Islam over 270 million people would still be alive, multiple wars would have been prevented and billions of dollars saved. Without Islam, Hitler would not have had an ally.

Without Islam, Europe would still have freedom of speech. Without Islam, America wouldn't be fighting to keep 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Without Islam black slavery would really be history.

Without Islam mass murder, rape, beheading, drug trafficking, sex trafficking, forced prostitution and genocide would be greatly reduced.

Without Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria wouldn't have become the hell-holes they are today. Without Islam life would be better for everyone.

It's hard to believe that prior to Sept. 11, 2001 most of us had never heard of Islam. Today it's all we hear about. The first word that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is “trouble.” That is all Islam has brought us. Trouble.

I'd like to live in a world "without Islam."

Without America Iraq wouldn't be mourning the death of a million people.
What do all those horrible American disasters have in common?

The GOP.
People were being slaughtered in the name of Christianity long before the GOP was formed.

People were being slaughtered in the name of islam since the inception of islam
.....and counting

And Christianity?

Why are the Americas Christian? I mean, Christianity comes from the other side of the world. Islam and Christianity were the two most aggressive religions.

So --- what's your point? The perps WERE immigrant Muslim except for 2 skank Cauc women that helped them.

Now tell me.. What was the TOLL of victims from that ONE city? And HOW LONG did it take British Law to grow up and start prosecuting ?? Separate the "customers" from the groomers and what do have here?

They really failed and dropped the ball on this - this is where "racial sensitivity" becomes criminal misconduct.
The British police have proven incompetent in handling all sexual abuse cases and not just this one. There are cases going back to the 60s that are still to be resolved.
There are several public enquiries grinding on at them moment.
The main issue is that the victims in all cases were never taken seriously.
Children in care, foster homes,reformatories and so on. they were never believed and in most cases remained silent in fear of their abusers who,in many cases, were "respected" members of the community.

Celebrities,politicians,clergymen and so on. Class plays a big part in this.

Paedos exploiting kids is a problem that I dont think we have even scratched the surface of.

I think there is a lot worse to come.

Well there you are matey. So you can understand why Brits lecturing Americans about immigration policy and assimilation issues is somewhat suspect and maybe resented. We just don't want to make the same mistakes. The cultural transition for ME Muslims is ENORMOUS. There's an an additional issue with the war zone refugees of whether they really want to BE American or British in the 1st place. And a LOT of other considerations that dont seem to ever be evaluated completely by the god awful leadership that's been in place.

Time to address the GENUINE concerns of people who have witnessed these unconscionable bumbles. Reserve a bunch of anger for the idiots in charge who contributed to these issues. In a lot of these "muslim immigration issues". The past and current policies have made it almost IMPOSSIBLE to be generous about immigration. Islamic or otherwise actually. AND the idiots in charge have FUELED the anti-Islamic backlash because of THEIR incompetence and lack of GENUINE concern for these "refugees" or immigrants. Many of whom SHOULD be immediately granted refugee status because of their help to our countries, when we were/are in the war zones.

My feeling has ALWAYS been, I'd like to be as generous about immigration as possible. But that is limited by my complete lack of confidence in government not fucking it up.. Give me a govt that THINKS, and INNOVATES, and FOLLOWS thru and is ACCOUNTABLE -- and I could be MORE generous on immigration than you lefties are now.. :badgrin:
You dont seem to have read a single word.

Oh but I did. And I was telling you the anger should be directed at things you mentioned.

1) The British police have proven incompetent
2) that the victims in all cases were never taken seriously.

Those apply in Spades to these grooming cases. The rest of your govt incompetency problems with other child abuse, rape may have the SAME roots in ignoring problems because of SOME British predilection like class -- but really didn't FUEL a huge consequential backlash like the one against Islam -- did it?
Rotherham was a huge issue but no different to any of the other scandals that have emerged.
The difference is that the people behind Rotherham are now in jail. In many cases the other gangs are not and the suspicion is that many are protected because o their positions.
Trying to make it an islamic issue is dishonest and doesnt do justice to the victims.
But I appreciate that you are a long way from this and that you wont have heard many of the other stories.

Yes, there was, and there is still fascism loose in Europe. Just as fascism perverted European Christianity for some years, so does radical jihadist affect Islam.

The jihadists will have to be hunted down and killed.

So, when big Mo is on record ordering his warriors to rape captive women in front of their husbands before killing the men and taking the women as slaves, you think it is a perversion of the phony religion he invented when current day Muslims follow suit?

Maybe big Mo got the idea from an even older invented religion....that seems to have been the common practice of the times.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14
10 “As you approach a town to attack it, you must first offer its people terms for peace.
11 If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.
12 But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.
13 When the LORD your God hands the town over to you, use your swords to kill every man in the town.
14 But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the plunder from your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Rape in the Bible – Evil Bible .com

Seems this passage is a little more time specific. Everyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows that this was instruction to the 'Children of Israel' at the time when they were fighting for territory in that day, thousands of years before Christ. Which is why the Jewish religion hasnt followed those instructions in quite a long while.

On the other hand, islam which was created thousands of years later, specifically calls out Jews and Christians at times. It is the Only religion that does so in its holy book. I also think that the instructions in side for some of these violent acts are more open ended when it comes to timeline.

you are a little confused----try reading a bit more. The captive woman was to be treated as a "mourner"--------which---actually means no work and no sex----
just sitting around and being ----fed. -----When mourning is up----she can get MARRIED. ------an act of sex constitutes marriage in biblical law. -------marriage means she is a WIFE-------selling wives was not permitted-----regardless of what your priest or imam told you. THEORETICALLY,
rape, pillage and murder was not the mode. -----ie people who followed the rules did not have sex slaves------sexual slavery ON THE DAY OF THE BATTLE ----is sanctioned in islam, not in ancient jewish law

suspects_1458666090696_1124131_ver1.0.jpg

Without Islam, Brussels, Belgium would not be mourning the deaths of 31 people and the sufferings of 271 more injured in yesterday's terror attack. Without Islam, New York's Twin Towers would still be standing and 3,000 Americans would still be alive. Without Islam the French terror attack would not have happened. Without Islam there would be no conflict in the middle east. Israel would be at peace and Europe would still be a beautiful place to visit.

Without Islam, Norway could reduce their rape crimes by 100%. Without Islam, Sweden wouldn't be the rape Capitol of Europe. Without Islam the women of Germany could walk down the street without fear of being physically assaulted or raped. Without Islam little girls could be little girls and not live in dread of the day they are married off to a grown man 6 times their age. Without Islam there would be no such thing as honor killings.

Without Islam women in the middle east would have the same rights as men do. Without Islam people could vote by the ballot instead of the bullet. Without Islam there would be no need for foot baths, separate quarters for gyms and swimming pools.

Without Islam there would be no pilgrimage to Mecca where people are sometimes trampled to death or seriously injured. Without Islam there would be no religious conquest for world domination. Without Islam there would be no such thing as Sharia law.

Without Islam there would be no burka, hijab, or Koran. Without Islam there would be no one praying in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Without Islam there would be no terror attacks on synagogues, churches and other places where people congregate together.

Without Islam a man would have one wife as God intended rather than four wives which is open adultery.

Without Islam criminals would not be called heroes and dead murderers would not be hailed as martyrs. Without Islam jihad would not exist and terrorism would end.

Without Islam 1.5 billion souls wouldn't be headed for hell right now.

Without Islam over 270 million people would still be alive, multiple wars would have been prevented and billions of dollars saved. Without Islam, Hitler would not have had an ally.

Without Islam, Europe would still have freedom of speech. Without Islam, America wouldn't be fighting to keep 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Without Islam black slavery would really be history.

Without Islam mass murder, rape, beheading, drug trafficking, sex trafficking, forced prostitution and genocide would be greatly reduced.

Without Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria wouldn't have become the hell-holes they are today. Without Islam life would be better for everyone.

It's hard to believe that prior to Sept. 11, 2001 most of us had never heard of Islam. Today it's all we hear about. The first word that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is “trouble.” That is all Islam has brought us. Trouble.

I'd like to live in a world "without Islam."

The GOP.
People were being slaughtered in the name of Christianity long before the GOP was formed.

.....and counting

And Christianity?

Why are the Americas Christian? I mean, Christianity comes from the other side of the world. Islam and Christianity were the two most aggressive religions.

the operative word is WERE--------Christians gave it up except for annoying house visits and little bibles

The GOP.

.....and counting

And Christianity?

the operative word is WERE--------Christians gave it up except for annoying house visits and little bibles

Actually the difference is that the western powers' warmongering made Islam turn more radical, and it's been a process over a long time, whereas Christians have been on top, they did massive amounts of warmongering through to the empire days of the 1800s and 1900s, and now they've stopped trying to spread Christianity, but have just turned to making money, and fucking anyone and everyone over.

So, people will point to Islam as really bad, but the reality is the top 40 cities in the world for murder are all Christian, the top 27 countries in the world for murder are Christian. Christians have evolved to a point where they don't need to kill in the name of their religion, because they worship something more than their religion. MONEY. SHOW ME THE MONEY>

It's become pathetic...they only care when it's rape committed by Muslims. That's it. Who gives a shit about what's been going on in the Congo for decades?

Why should people discuss rape in the Congo when the subject matter involves Islam?

Islam is responsible for the rape of 1400 Children in the small city of Rotherham, alone. Why do you demand people talk about unrelated events, except as a way to defend the attitudes responsible for these rapes?

Why is it you only discuss rape when Muslim's do it?

You're astonishingly silent otherwise.

"Islam" isn't responsible for the rape of 1400 children. The people who took them, sold them, and bought them are responsible as are the law enforcement people who were reluctant to pursue it out of concern of being labeled "racist".. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Britain has had quite a problem with pedophile rings extending into some high places. The fact that you continuosly focus only on Muslims means all these other cases get ignored and swept under your carpet.

Anyone who truly cared about child abuse of this nature and magnitude would not be so selective.

it's a matter of who does it MOST-------in my town there was a time when
COPS were Irish-----and BARBERS were Italian.--------now----strange
thought it may be-------shoemakers are jews from Azerbaijan. ----there are
IN FACT ethnic groups that DO different things more than other groups.
I noticed that in the movie----"THE GODFATHER"-----most of the players
were Italian. In fact in the area in which I grew up-------most of the people associated with the mafia were Italian-------too. ------also-----just about anyone in my little town who grew a FIG TREE in the backyard was Italian (sometimes a little grape arbor)

The GOP.

.....and counting

And Christianity?

Actually the difference is that the western powers' warmongering made Islam turn more radical, and it's been a process over a long time, whereas Christians have been on top, they did massive amounts of warmongering through to the empire days of the 1800s and 1900s, and now they've stopped trying to spread Christianity, but have just turned to making money, and fucking anyone and everyone over.

So, people will point to Islam as really bad, but the reality is the top 40 cities in the world for murder are all Christian, the top 27 countries in the world for murder are Christian. Christians have evolved to a point where they don't need to kill in the name of their religion, because they worship something more than their religion. MONEY. SHOW ME THE MONEY>

your imam lied

.....and counting

And Christianity?

your imam lied

Oh, wow, what a bullshit answer. I mean, how can you discuss things in an adult way with people who just throw shit continually?

It's become pathetic...they only care when it's rape committed by Muslims. That's it. Who gives a shit about what's been going on in the Congo for decades?

Why should people discuss rape in the Congo when the subject matter involves Islam?

Islam is responsible for the rape of 1400 Children in the small city of Rotherham, alone. Why do you demand people talk about unrelated events, except as a way to defend the attitudes responsible for these rapes?

"Islam" isn't responsible for the rape of 1400 children. The people who took them, sold them, and bought them are responsible as are the law enforcement people who were reluctant to pursue it out of concern of being labeled "racist".. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Britain has had quite a problem with pedophile rings extending into some high places. The fact that you continuosly focus only on Muslims means all these other cases get ignored and swept under your carpet.

Anyone who truly cared about child abuse of this nature and magnitude would not be so selective.

were Italian. In fact in the area in which I grew up-------most of the people associated with the mafia were Italian-------too. ------also-----just about anyone in my little town who grew a FIG TREE in the backyard was Italian (sometimes a little grape arbor)

You truly have a fascinating background Rosie with so much diversity :)

.....and counting

And Christianity?

your imam lied

Oh, wow, what a bullshit answer. I mean, how can you discuss things in an adult way with people who just throw shit continually?

to whom are you addressing your cyber eructation ex ano?

.....and counting

And Christianity?

your imam lied

bull shit answer to your mosque generated propaganda? "DA 'WEST'
worships money"

You truly have a fascinating background Rosie with so much diversity :)

if you have siblings and cousins and did not marry the boy next door----
so do you

And Christianity?

your imam lied

worships money"

Tell you what, seeing as every answer of yours is a waste of time, I'll just save us both the pain of having to read your answers by putting you on ignore.

your imam lied

worships money"

Tell you what, seeing as every answer of yours is a waste of time, I'll just save us both the pain of having to read your answers by putting you on ignore.

no problem-----I do not need you for Khutbah jumaat feces fling material

Forum List

Back