Without Islam

Yes, there was, and there is still fascism loose in Europe. Just as fascism perverted European Christianity for some years, so does radical jihadist affect Islam.

The jihadists will have to be hunted down and killed.
Maybe but I wasn´t talking about the existence of fascism.
Good for you.

Here is the far right: "why you can't put the [crazy reactionaries] mentally ill, think with their emotions and not reality, in charge of any sort of security or armed forces anywhere on earth."

The reactionaries would act like the jihadists if they did not think we would immediately put them down.
What reactionaries? And who puts them down?
Good to see you backing up. Don't condemn all of Islam, because that is a losing idea.

Yes, there was, and there is still fascism loose in Europe. Just as fascism perverted European Christianity for some years, so does radical jihadist affect Islam.

Good for you.

Here is the far right: "why you can't put the [crazy reactionaries] mentally ill, think with their emotions and not reality, in charge of any sort of security or armed forces anywhere on earth."

The reactionaries would act like the jihadists if they did not think we would immediately put them down.
Good to see you backing up. Don't condemn all of Islam, because that is a losing idea.
The questions are still in the room...

Good for you.

The questions are still in the room...
You have been appropriately answered. You don't get to attack your enemies other than verbally. Far right reactionaries think with their emotions and not reality. If they rise up, like any criminal group, will be put down by the LEO and or the military.

suspects_1458666090696_1124131_ver1.0.jpg

Without Islam, Brussels, Belgium would not be mourning the deaths of 31 people and the sufferings of 271 more injured in yesterday's terror attack. Without Islam, New York's Twin Towers would still be standing and 3,000 Americans would still be alive. Without Islam the French terror attack would not have happened. Without Islam there would be no conflict in the middle east. Israel would be at peace and Europe would still be a beautiful place to visit.

Without Islam, Norway could reduce their rape crimes by 100%. Without Islam, Sweden wouldn't be the rape Capitol of Europe. Without Islam the women of Germany could walk down the street without fear of being physically assaulted or raped. Without Islam little girls could be little girls and not live in dread of the day they are married off to a grown man 6 times their age. Without Islam there would be no such thing as honor killings.

Without Islam women in the middle east would have the same rights as men do. Without Islam people could vote by the ballot instead of the bullet. Without Islam there would be no need for foot baths, separate quarters for gyms and swimming pools.

Without Islam there would be no pilgrimage to Mecca where people are sometimes trampled to death or seriously injured. Without Islam there would be no religious conquest for world domination. Without Islam there would be no such thing as Sharia law.

Without Islam there would be no burka, hijab, or Koran. Without Islam there would be no one praying in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Without Islam there would be no terror attacks on synagogues, churches and other places where people congregate together.

Without Islam a man would have one wife as God intended rather than four wives which is open adultery.

Without Islam criminals would not be called heroes and dead murderers would not be hailed as martyrs. Without Islam jihad would not exist and terrorism would end.

Without Islam 1.5 billion souls wouldn't be headed for hell right now.

Without Islam over 270 million people would still be alive, multiple wars would have been prevented and billions of dollars saved. Without Islam, Hitler would not have had an ally.

Without Islam, Europe would still have freedom of speech. Without Islam, America wouldn't be fighting to keep 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Without Islam black slavery would really be history.

Without Islam mass murder, rape, beheading, drug trafficking, sex trafficking, forced prostitution and genocide would be greatly reduced.

Without Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria wouldn't have become the hell-holes they are today. Without Islam life would be better for everyone.

It's hard to believe that prior to Sept. 11, 2001 most of us had never heard of Islam. Today it's all we hear about. The first word that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is “trouble.” That is all Islam has brought us. Trouble.

I'd like to live in a world "without Islam."

Yes..If Christians, Jews and Muslims abandoned their religions this world would be a much better place.

Huggy, that is why you are bat shit crazy as the far right bat shit crazy religionists.

You are an anti-Godist. You can't proved God that does not exist. If you simply believe that, then you are operating on a faith that is so.

Without Islam a man would have one wife as God intended rather than four wives which is open adultery.

You might want to have a chat with God about this....or go read the bible a bit more carefully.

So, when big Mo is on record ordering his warriors to rape captive women in front of their husbands before killing the men and taking the women as slaves, you think it is a perversion of the phony religion he invented when current day Muslims follow suit?

Maybe big Mo got the idea from an even older invented religion....that seems to have been the common practice of the times.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14
10 “As you approach a town to attack it, you must first offer its people terms for peace.
11 If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.
12 But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.
13 When the LORD your God hands the town over to you, use your swords to kill every man in the town.
14 But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the plunder from your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Rape in the Bible – Evil Bible .com

Yes..If Christians, Jews and Muslims abandoned their religions this world would be a much better place.

Dear HUGGY:

Would you abandon your beliefs because "others" thought it would make the world a better place if you thought like them???

I've never met ONE human being willing to do that, as it goes against our nature.

What is the point of asking for something even you would never do
[/QUOTE]

Yes..If Christians, Jews and Muslims abandoned their religions this world would be a much better place.[/QUOTE]

P.S. about living in a world without terrorism and violence, sure, but the way to do this is to USE each religious affiliation to teach all those members as a group how to respect
* religious freedom of others in order to have the same
* due process of law and not taking justice and judgment in our own hands
acting as all three branches of govt, if we also don't want to be judged and punished that way
* the golden rule of reciprocity and equal protection of the laws for others as we want for ourselves
* conflict resolution, mediation and civil means of petitioning to redress grievances
and maintain agreement on truth justice for law and order in society

If people want to be of each affiliation, then hold the leaders and members responsible for restitution for the wrongs committed by that group. So if your religious/political party is out of hand, then like a corrupt church or bad business, you can't afford to keep operating or you have too many damages and abuses to account for. If groups are corrupted they will eliminate themselves if they cannot correct their problems in order to sustain. Only the consistent groups and people teaching and following each system properly will be able to maintain responsibility.

Last edited:
suspects_1458666090696_1124131_ver1.0.jpg

Without Islam, Brussels, Belgium would not be mourning the deaths of 31 people and the sufferings of 271 more injured in yesterday's terror attack. Without Islam, New York's Twin Towers would still be standing and 3,000 Americans would still be alive. Without Islam the French terror attack would not have happened. Without Islam there would be no conflict in the middle east. Israel would be at peace and Europe would still be a beautiful place to visit.

Without Islam, Norway could reduce their rape crimes by 100%. Without Islam, Sweden wouldn't be the rape Capitol of Europe. Without Islam the women of Germany could walk down the street without fear of being physically assaulted or raped. Without Islam little girls could be little girls and not live in dread of the day they are married off to a grown man 6 times their age. Without Islam there would be no such thing as honor killings.

Without Islam women in the middle east would have the same rights as men do. Without Islam people could vote by the ballot instead of the bullet. Without Islam there would be no need for foot baths, separate quarters for gyms and swimming pools.

Without Islam there would be no pilgrimage to Mecca where people are sometimes trampled to death or seriously injured. Without Islam there would be no religious conquest for world domination. Without Islam there would be no such thing as Sharia law.

Without Islam there would be no burka, hijab, or Koran. Without Islam there would be no one praying in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Without Islam there would be no terror attacks on synagogues, churches and other places where people congregate together.

Without Islam criminals would not be called heroes and dead murderers would not be hailed as martyrs. Without Islam jihad would not exist and terrorism would end.

Without Islam 1.5 billion souls wouldn't be headed for hell right now.

Without Islam over 270 million people would still be alive, multiple wars would have been prevented and billions of dollars saved. Without Islam, Hitler would not have had an ally.

Without Islam, Europe would still have freedom of speech. Without Islam, America wouldn't be fighting to keep 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Without Islam black slavery would really be history.

Without Islam mass murder, rape, beheading, drug trafficking, sex trafficking, forced prostitution and genocide would be greatly reduced.

Without Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria wouldn't have become the hell-holes they are today. Without Islam life would be better for everyone.

It's hard to believe that prior to Sept. 11, 2001 most of us had never heard of Islam. Today it's all we hear about. The first word that comes to my mind when I hear the word Islam is “trouble.” That is all Islam has brought us. Trouble.

I'd like to live in a world "without Islam."

Without radicalism of any religion the world would be a better place.

Also you touched on how men can marry multiple women in Islam, but what you left out is the fact they have to be able to afford the extra wives, and can not marry just to marry.

Also in FLDS ( a branch of Mormonism ) they are allow to marry multiple wives, and consider themselves as Christians...

Also you must have never read the old testament ( Tanakh ) because had you then you would realize that multiple marriage was part of the stories within the pages of the old testament, and if you decide to read the old testament you would learn that before Jesus ( the new testament ) the old testament is filled with wars, killing, and many other things that in our society today would be frowned on, but was part of the culture of that day.

Now with that written I will state that radicalism in any religion is horrible. The Catholics almost wiped out entire civilizations in the name in God, and I know you will explain to me that is the past, well in your story you mentioned the past, so deal with the past of Christianity.

The reality is the Southern Baptist until recently thought that the Mark of Cain was the African American or the African population and used it to justify slavery:

Curse and mark of Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Innocent people were hung for being witches:

Salem witch trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have Christians calling for the killing of Homosexuals in today time:

Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS

Then you have countries like Uganda that is majority Christian calling for life in prison for Homosexuals:

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion in Uganda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you and those that read your op-ed pieces will explain to me my entire response still does not discredit your open, and that is true, but my point is Christians need to change their ways before demanding any other religion to change their way.

If you allow FLDS to marry multiple women while condemning a Islamist for doing the same, then you're a hypocrite.

If you scream about how Islam kills in the name of God while you turn the cheek when a Christian does it, well then you are a hypocrite.

You have racist bigots like the Bundy Clan using the name of God when they commit their crimes against the U.S. Government, and you most likely consider them as Great American Patriots, and if you do then you are hypocrite...

The reality is radicalism is something that should never be allow, but the sad part is you see the radicalism in Islam but then support radicalism when it come to Trump, Bundy and others that if given a chance would be as bad as those Islamist, and I will be damn if I will ever condone any side radicalism...

So learn about Muslims and their actual contribution to the world history and stop wearing your rose color glasses when it come to Christianity because every religion has it radicals, and the only difference is Islamist nutters have hijacked Islam and made good Muslims look bad, well like the Catholics did for hundred of years until Christians got smart and started to live by Jesus teaching and not do as their religious leaders told them to do...

Rant over and will not respond to any messages to me...

So, when big Mo is on record ordering his warriors to rape captive women in front of their husbands before killing the men and taking the women as slaves, you think it is a perversion of the phony religion he invented when current day Muslims follow suit?

Maybe big Mo got the idea from an even older invented religion....that seems to have been the common practice of the times.

10 “As you approach a town to attack it, you must first offer its people terms for peace.
11 If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.
12 But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.
13 When the LORD your God hands the town over to you, use your swords to kill every man in the town.
14 But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the plunder from your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Good to hear you think that makes it all okey dokey.

So, you are on record as indicating terrorists are heroic, you are on record as to your having no problem with the desire for genocide of Jews, and now you are defending raping women in front of their husbands before killing them.

I have just one question. Is there any sick, revolting practice you WON'T defend just because it is Islamic?

Coyote is not defending anything, merely showing that the dogmaphobes are the true hypocrites who want to do evil but not be called in it.

So, you are on record as indicating terrorists are heroic, you are on record as to your having no problem with the desire for genocide of Jews, and now you are defending raping women in front of their husbands before killing them.

I have just one question. Is there any sick, revolting practice you WON'T defend just because it is Islamic?

You have an odd way of interpreting things. My suggestion - don't quit your day job and become a psychic.

If I'm on the record for all these bizarre accusations, perhaps you'll be kind enough to provide links.

(I know better than to hold my breath)

I won't defend the banning of pork. I like bacon....it's tasty.

Note disclaimer before having an apoleptic fit of interpretation....

DISCLAIMER: Extreme amounts of sarcasm can possibly result in inflammatory situations. Not responsible for keyboard violence, spittle on the monitor, irrational responses mistaken for momentary brilliance, one-sided rages against hypocrisy or individual members or unintended consequences such as poor personal hygiene and bad spelling. Please fasten your seatbelts and put your trays in an upright position.

That is not what the poster wrote and twisting their words to fit your agenda is tiring to say the least.

If you compare the books, qoran highly unlikely gonna be the one preaching anything close to your world view.

To judge a religion, you look at the people practicing it, and judge them.

Underage Syrian refuge girls are being sold like a cattle as 2nd, 3rd and often enough as 4th wives in Turkey, as I am typing these on this board.

Islam, as a culture of the mid east, is an enabler to this trade. I have heard with my own ears, seen with my own eyes, plenty of islamist scholars preaching and blessing this shameful practice.

No need to dig into the books; this is ISLAM for you to hear and to see...

If you compare the books, qoran highly unlikely gonna be the one preaching anything close to your world view.

Underage Syrian refuge girls are being sold like a cattle as 2nd, 3rd and often enough as 4th wives in Turkey, as I am typing these on this board.

Islam, as a culture of the mid east, is an enabler to this trade. I have heard with my own ears, seen with my own eyes, plenty of islamist scholars preaching and blessing this shameful practice.

You have to look at ALL of them, not just the ones that support your bias.

ISIS is not all Islam, even it it is any of it.

I am not talking about ISIS

I am talking about MAJORITY of a country which was a secular one at some point in history.

This is what "islamisation" did to her, and her people...

Dear Dogmaphobe
I got what Coyote meant -- that in equivalent historic stages,
other religions were also abused for genocide. Even America
has its historic period of establishing turf by robbing Native Americans,
Hawaiians, etc. of their land and sovereignty.

Coyote what I would point out is different about Christianity,
it is SUPPOSED to be teaching the centralizing unifying spirit of
RESTORATIVE JUSTICE as the meaning of CHRIST JESUS.
This brings salvation to ALL humanity, ALL tribes and nations.
So the Christians, Jewish and Muslims are all supposed to
harmonize and agree on divine and natural laws in the spirit of Christ.

Anything you see to the contrary is the spirit of ANTICHRIST
whether it was Hitler and his troops following the Bible to commit what they did,
or it is these latest waves of Armaggeddonists and Jihadists thinking they
are fulfilling the Bible prophecies and God's will by waging war to destroy the earth and society as wel know it, to bring on the end time.

None of the world's religions are complete without all people of
all tribes and nations "joining together in CHRIST" to put our
knowledge together to establish God's truth and will.

All paths are going to lead to unity in Christ Jesus
where the spirit of Restorative Justice brings
lasting peace and salvation to humanity to fulfill our path of social, spiritual and political development collectively.

I am not talking about ISIS

I am talking about MAJORITY of a country which was a secular one at some point in history.

This is what "islamisation" did to her, and her people...

Dear alpine I would say that Islam
should never be practiced out of context with
Christian scripture/authority and Constitutional/natural laws of democratic governance in society.

When Islam (or any religion) is abused by bypassing means
of checks balances and due process, that is where it does
indeed lead to ongoing oppression, abuse and enslavement of people by the letter of the
law too easily corrupted by greed for power.

By using Bible Scripture to check and rebuke against abuses by church members/leaders,
and by using Constitutional principles to check and correct abuses in politics and govt,
then we can hold all people accountable according to their own words and systems they commit to.

Forum List

Back