Without education, what kind of jobs will be available to young Americans?

The school, through the government, by taxation.
Then it's not free, is it? Someone's paying for it.

Damn, just exactly how dumb are you?

You may think that calling people dumb makes you look smart, but it just makes you look insecure.
Hint: Don't say dumb things like "there is free college education", and I won't call you dumb.

Simple, huh? Ball's in your court.

Good Morning Dave,I am starting to warm to you,as I have been checking you out from time to time,and here again I tend to agree with you.
I will note that your use of suspect photos has diminished greatly,which makes your prose so much better:clap2: the:cool:

Do your taxes pay for your kids education?
Yes. Thanks for proving yourself wrong. :lol:

Last edited:

You may think that calling people dumb makes you look smart, but it just makes you look insecure.
Hint: Don't say dumb things like "there is free college education", and I won't call you dumb.

I said that college in Ireland is basically free. and then amended it to no tuition is paid so that you might comprehend it. Perhaps a remedial reading course would help you.

Last edited:

I said that college in Ireland is basically free. and then amended it to no tuition is paid so that you might comprehend it. Perhaps a remedial reading course would help you.

Forum List

Back