Without Bush, media lose interest in war caskets

I think they should report on and show all of them...always, when in war.... a shame that this has slacked off....out of site out of mind and these guys don't deserve the out of mind...by the rest of America
:clap2::clap2:

First thing that you ever said that I agree with, and to think it comes right out of a liberal's mind is down right shocking.

Why put labels on people?

I post from my heart and soul...I have NEVER stood in lock step with any party or label?

I butt heads with my fellow Democrats on some key issues to them...right now, on the Schiavo case thread, usually always on the bash Christian threads or bash God threads, on this health care legislation for some key points, the bail out last year for the banks/AIG, and quite a few other things that i just don't agree with them 100%...but this does not diminish the fact that I am a Classical Liberal...nor that 'liberal' is one of the most beautiful words in our dictionary! :)

Care

it would have been nice to have discussed this topic...but i see the partisan hacks are already out in full force making any attempt at discussion a failure.

The Liberals and especially the corrupt Liberal Press only wanted to photograph dead kids when they thought it would be bad for George Bush. It really is that simple in the end. Photographing dead kids now might not be good for their Hopey Changey so don't count on them being so gung-ho about it anymore. It just doesn't fit in with their daily Hopey Changey propaganda spin. Liberals really are just shallow frauds in the end.

The US casualties in Iraq have fallen dramatically Since Obama took office. We were having 50 - 100 boys killed every month for 5 years. Now that number is 7. You'll have that many accidents to kill people in an operation that large and dangerous.

They aren't showing caskets on TV because Americans have all but stopped being killed in Iraq.

How many died last month? 7. The month before? 7. The month before? 8.

Bush era average per month? 61.

Afghanistan was the threat from the start, few on either side oppose getting the Taliban in check. People were and are pissed about poeple dying in Iraq because it was a LIE and serves no purpose.

Forum List

Back