Without a job, Romney made $57,000.00 a DAY for last two years.

R

rdean

The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.

This is the bottom line.

Jealous much?

Good for him.. glad to see someone earning good returns.. being successful...

Hope more people do the same

Is that why Republicans shipped millions of American jobs to China?

Prosperity without working? I thought the right wing was against that? Guess not.

Prosperity without working? I thought the right wing was against that? Guess not.

Why are you so blindingly obtuse that you refuse to acknowledge that not just Republicans own successful businesses, businesses that have found a necessary to move overseas in order to remain successful? Or are you once again implying that Dems/liberals are too stoopid to found and run successful businesses? Or is it that the only way for Dems to become wealthy is to steal someone else's money?

Please link the bill that passed solely by republicans that eliminated jobs to be sent overseas.. we'll be waiting... until then, refrain from posting

And if you think investing, is lacking effort or work... you're sadly mistaken

Why are you so blindingly obtuse that you refuse to acknowledge that not just Republicans own successful businesses, businesses that have found a necessary to move overseas in order to remain successful? Or are you once again implying that Dems/liberals are too stoopid to found and run successful businesses? Or is it that the only way for Dems to become wealthy is to steal someone else's money?
He wrote for TASS before the fall.

People aren't yet so stupid that he can get a job at NYT or CCCPNBC. ;)

:eusa_think:Kerry paid a lower tax rate than Romney in 2003, the last year before his run, I don't remember much about that then......maybe I ought to check....:eusa_eh:

well, I'm back, nope, nothing:rolleyes:

This is the bottom line.

Yes, because he's not a whiny Democrat Dummy like you. Only a whiny Democrat Dummy sits around bitching about how much money others make. It's not Romney's fault you'll always be a Janitor. But hey, Society will always need their shit cleaned up. So buck up and get over it. Being a Janitor is honest work. You're fulfilling your role in Society. But you will not be paid Doctor or Corporate Executive money. It is what it is.

Last edited:

This is the bottom line.

Yes, because he's not a whiny Democrat Dummy like you. Only a whiny Democrat Dummy sits around bitching about how much money others make. It's not Romney's fault you'll always be a Janitor. But hey, Society will always need toilet scrubbers. So buck up and get over it. Being a Janitor is honest work. You're fulfilling your role in Society. But you will not be paid Doctor or Corporate Executive money. It is what it is.

It's just so much easier to sit around and let government take other peoples' money to "redistribute" to you than it is to get off you f**kin' lazy ass and earn it yourself. Oh, wait a minute, working for someone else makes you a slave. My bad, forgot that bit...

This is the bottom line.

Yes, because he's not a whiny Democrat Dummy like you. Only a whiny Democrat Dummy sits around bitching about how much money others make. It's not Romney's fault you'll always be a Janitor. But hey, Society will always need toilet scrubbers. So buck up and get over it. Being a Janitor is honest work. You're fulfilling your role in Society. But you will not be paid Doctor or Corporate Executive money. It is what it is.

It's just so much easier to sit around and let government take other peoples' money to "redistribute" to you than it is to get off you f**kin' lazy ass and earn it yourself. Oh, wait a minute, working for someone else makes you a slave. My bad, forgot that bit...

You wont get through to these Wingnuts. They have their Talking-Point Marching Orders. It's all about the Class Warfare shite now. Oh, and the endless Race-Baiting too. It's all in Saul Alinky's 'Rules for Radicals' if you're interested. Stirring up hate & envy is vital in Marxist Community Organizing. It's all just a game for these assholes. Divide & Conquer. That's what it's all about for Democrats.

Please link the bill that passed solely by republicans that eliminated jobs to be sent overseas.. we'll be waiting... until then, refrain from posting

From 2001 to 2008, Republicans, working with the Chamber of Commerce helped move millions of jobs to China. China is a huge contributor to the Chamber which give to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. There are conservative Democrats who always vote Republican. There are no Republican liberals. It's not "ONE BILL" but years of bad policy, subsidies, lobbying and payouts.

I'm always surprised how little the Republican base knows, or cares, what their leaders do. They defend them to the end even while getting screwed from one end of the block to the other. Go figure.

Happy reading. Even though I know you won't bother. Hey, if you don't believe me, go do a little research. Find out what your leaders believe and what they are doing. Unless you just don't care.

Newsvine - "US" Chamber of Commerce hosts seminars with Chinese gov officials to teach American firms how to outsource

Manufacturing a Better Future for America | Alliance for American Manufacturing 2001 to 2008 2.3 million jobs lost to China

Challenging China on trade - Los Angeles Times

GOP, U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Beat Back Bill To Combat Outsourcing

Ten states losing the most jobs to China - Business - Careers

An INVITE to one of those seminars.

bchinab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

From 2001 to 2008, Republicans, working with the Chamber of Commerce helped move millions of jobs to China. China is a huge contributor to the Chamber which give to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. There are conservative Democrats who always vote Republican. There are no Republican liberals. It's not "ONE BILL" but years of bad policy, subsidies, lobbying and payouts.

I'm always surprised how little the Republican base knows, or cares, what their leaders do. They defend them to the end even while getting screwed from one end of the block to the other. Go figure.

Happy reading. Even though I know you won't bother. Hey, if you don't believe me, go do a little research. Find out what your leaders believe and what they are doing. Unless you just don't care.

Newsvine - "US" Chamber of Commerce hosts seminars with Chinese gov officials to teach American firms how to outsource

Manufacturing a Better Future for America | Alliance for American Manufacturing 2001 to 2008 2.3 million jobs lost to China

Challenging China on trade - Los Angeles Times

GOP, U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Beat Back Bill To Combat Outsourcing

Ten states losing the most jobs to China - Business - Careers

An INVITE to one of those seminars.

bchinab.jpg

No... not winger opinion pieces.. please show in the legislation where the Reps voted to specifically ship jobs overseas... we are waiting for you to back up your leaping claim

The fact is... neither the DEMs nor the REPs voted to do any such thing

This is the bottom line.

And he gave $3 million in charitable donations (10% of his income). Somehow, I don't think somebody making $50k a year is going to give $3 million in charitable donations.
In fact, if somebody making $50k a year donated 10% of their income to charity (Like Mr Romney did) it would only take them 600 years to match his 1 year donation.

Forum List

Back